Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 79)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

I am so glad u get  my innuendos ... nothing like a dubki in  #GandaPaNi ROFL

He is starting  to loook like  a cyber-creep pedophile LOL Yeh dekho ... I didn't  even MEAN for that  to  happen and  PHIR se meta ... considering  shez bachi and He's  CHACHA ROFL and Dhruv fans toh predicted this ARSAA pehle .. hum hi tubelighr hai .. der se jale LOL

LOL ofcourse I will...no one innuendos quite like you, Rafi...genius levelsROFL

Humein basically DhruNii fans ki HAAYE lagi haiOuchOuchLOL...unki saari predictions coming true...and your LULZ toh PROPHETIC nikle...tumne grumpy CHACHA bola aur woh CHACHA hi lagne lag padaa...complete with bloated face/toand.

Creepy toh yeh by default lagta hai cuz he's so awkward and aloof with those ehsaan mode expressions...seriously Kader Khan ka long lost beta hi lagne lag padaa hai yeh abLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

Some are saying that SBS are doing a compatible test between PaNi, ROFL!! ROFL 

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  SBS will troll the whole damn thing SO bad with just the RIGHT songs/bg scoreROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Compatibility test ka EPIC FAIL karna koi PaNi se seekheROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by charminggenie

Lostboy is a production house started by Vikku, that PH has nothing to do with this show, it's run and made by bbc. So I get why Ayaz clarified , rival PH was getting all the praise.

Viku is an executive, hired by Mtv to br the creative head of entire mtv. It's just an exclusive post. That makes him powerful.

See that's what I'm saying...Vikku's PH and his POST as the creative head of MTV are two seperate things...a PH can't be the "creative head" of something.

So it's possible that Parth ke issues happened with some other team members of the PH, hence the unfollowing...and his equation with Vikku might still very much be intactLOL...

One thing though...if Lostboy has no direct hand in the production of the show, why are they even onsets for any shoot? It should all be BBC ppl only.

Maybe Parth just unfollowed LostBoy cuz he also learnt along with us from Ayaz that LostBoy isn't producing thisROFL

Parth UNFOLLOWED Lostboy on Insta too.. Not just Twitter.. Twitter toh chalo maybe I get.. But he UNFOLLOWED LostBoy on Insta which is Vikas Gupta's personal account.. That is where he posts all his pictures, family members. Etc..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poonam2015diva82.Lilith.

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
"eshaan mode expressions" ROFL

Oh Anu I luv you. You should be PP PR as well as Rafiz, both of you would straighten that loser out. ROFL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

I just saw the video of the SBS segment...pictures made it seem more smiley than it actually is...he's being his usual aloof and awkward self otherwise...typical forced PaNi interaction/awkwardness...All is right with the world again! *breathes easy*ROFL

OK so the extra coldness is gone and he is back to be "normal" with niti ROFL
Maybe he got told "loose the weight or else no bold scenes" Yeah, it made his day ..gasp, maybe it was his tactic? To put on weight so that he doesn't take off his shirt? ShockedLOL

LOL yeah this is his and Niti ka "normal" as we all well know...baaki toh the usual put on a show for the interview chal raha hota hai...this is the most they are capable of "putting on a show"LOL

LMFAO@ the real reason he gained weight...how positively diabolicalLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.LamheChurake

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mischievous-

Originally posted by charminggenie

Lostboy is a production house started by Vikku, that PH has nothing to do with this show, it's run and made by bbc. So I get why Ayaz clarified , rival PH was getting all the praise.

Viku is an executive, hired by Mtv to br the creative head of entire mtv. It's just an exclusive post. That makes him powerful.

See that's what I'm saying...Vikku's PH and his POST as the creative head of MTV are two seperate things...a PH can't be the "creative head" of something.

So it's possible that Parth ke issues happened with some other team members of the PH, hence the unfollowing...and his equation with Vikku might still very much be intactLOL...

One thing though...if Lostboy has no direct hand in the production of the show, why are they even onsets for any shoot? It should all be BBC ppl only.

Maybe Parth just unfollowed LostBoy cuz he also learnt along with us from Ayaz that LostBoy isn't producing thisROFL

Parth UNFOLLOWED Lostboy on Insta too.. Not just Twitter.. Twitter toh chalo maybe I get.. But he UNFOLLOWED LostBoy on Insta which is Vikas Gupta's personal account.. That is where he posts all his pictures, family members. Etc..

I have this funny feeling that we'll soon be getting a replacement! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
@ tanvi, I was laughing so hard when he unfollowed Vikas. AFTER so many years!!
Who says a girl can't come between two solid friends. ROFL
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Im just laughing reading all the commentsROFL This guy is such a jokeROFL

Go to top