Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 77)

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Apparently the BG score playing for that SBS segment was "I HATE LOVE STORIES"ROFL

^The level of Genius ... too damn high LOL

Aye chal Parth .. tu Laddoo nahin ... Laddoo ko masalte huye HALWAI lahlg raha hai OuchLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.diva82.Kiran.AreYaar

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
From Twitter I gathered that Niti mentioned PP in a tweet which was about the Top 10 Hot Jodis of 2014 hours after PP felt like quitting twitter. Fans even blamed Niti's tweet behind PP's decision. 

I also gathered that Vikku is "superficially involved" with the show which confused everyone here as they were thinking that it's Vikku who has been "pulling the strings". ( I always KNEW that it cannot be the case).

Also PP unfollowed Vikku. Why? No one knows. And where is Tanvi? what happened during the farm house sequence? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82PrincessAshVik

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by diva82

Exactly. We know only Parth can play Manik. But PP himself is causing problems, but don't worry, I dont think they will replace him, with his extra weight gain, he won't be with another channel. He will have to LOOSE weight first. Otherwise he is here on ky2.

He's actually dumb enough to walk out of this show, dude...they don't necessarily need to kick him out...ek din Princess ka mood kharaab hoga and if they don't give him CAKE to pacify him, he's capable of walking out in a huffLOLLOL

"Mood kharaab hoga"ROFL

I seriously hope for HIS sake h doesn't. At the moment he is not droll worthy. He is better at staying on at KY2 and hit the gym and get BACK into shape. And he doesn't need to worry, with this extra weight, Niti might protest to do bold scenes, problem solved ROFL

.Lilith..Kiran.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Apparently the BG score playing for that SBS segment was "I HATE LOVE STORIES"ROFL

^The level of Genius ... too damn high LOL

Aye chal Parth .. tu Laddoo nahin ... Laddoo ko masalte huye HALWAI lahlg raha hai OuchLOL

SBS has joined the TROLLFEST with a BANGROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

[email protected] Laddoo ko masalta hua halwaayi...oh your meta levels, RafiROFLROFL

Laddoos toh CUTE hote hain...you feel like pulling their cheeks...lekin Parth ke case mein he's looking CREEPY with the extra weight...those teeth can never make him look "cute" with plump cheeks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake.Kiran.

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

From Twitter I gathered that Niti mentioned PP in a tweet which was about the Top 10 Hot Jodis of 2014 hours after PP felt like quitting twitter. Fans even blamed Niti's tweet behind PP's decision. 

I also gathered that Vikku is "superficially involved" with the show which confused everyone here as they were thinking that it's Vikku who has been "pulling the strings". ( I always KNEW that it cannot be the case).

Also PP unfollowed Vikku. Why? No one knows. And where is Tanvi? what happened during the farm house sequence? Confused

They are SERIOUSLY blaming Niti? LOLOLOL what delusional fans. This chotis bacchi is capable of pushing the big overweight man off twitter. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Ummm Parth's decision to quit Twitter was announced BEFORE Niti's tweet about the top 10 jodis came out...

Did phangurls bother checking the timeline? LOL

.Lilith.

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Not one not two ... HARR tarha se yeh apni career ko aag laga raha hai .. ab toh aag bujhane ke liye issay koi #PaNiBhiNaiMilegi LOL
co star le saath phadda , mere Vikku se panga , kader khan jaisi body ... kahinka nahin choda isne khudko LOLLOL

What if next track is ... Manik and Nandini after confession  ... phir se break up cuz Manik is insecure  abt his body .. and Nandu deserves  someone hotter .. sacrifice part 2 LOL

ROFL

Body image issues...ek taraf Manik gubbara and dusri taraf pill popping sookhi dandi Mukti...dono ek dusre ka sahara banenge...

Abhi will get a miracle cure and suddenly not die and then him and Nandu can walk off into the sunset happily

THE ENDTongueTongue

Naya hai. Ekdam non cliched track. LOL
Just imagine. Agar aisa  hua ... toh KYY is going down is history  as Best darned LULz Meta EVER. Cuz Manik's self esteem waise bhi hila hua hai. His razor sharp jawline was one of the few things he could capitalise  on. Agar woh bhi  nahi rahega toh Mukti Manik mein competition lag jaani hai pill poppin mein LOL

#KaisaYehMotapa  #HumKoCakeNeMara #PaNiMeinLipids #IssEmulsionKoKyaNaamDoon #ZainTiIsCanon  #Cancer-Wale-Laddoo-Le-Jayenge 

diva82AreYaar

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Kaju is posting pics of Raju two years back outdated and some were saying they don't even recognize Parth.  ROFL

.Lilith.

Go to top