Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 74)

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Dude plisss haan -_- 
Me and KSG fan -_-

Just that  uss show mein bhi fans aas lagaye baithe thei for an epic confession  with the original leads. Badle mein  mila chinese maal and phusss phuss.

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Sheeshhh! I'm all out of patience with this offscreen drama..Sleepy
Legit kostin though.. all you Indian TV show veterans can help me understand since this quite literally my first show and I simply don't get it.. If all of this is just about insecurity etc. and they're THAT serious about each other, then why don't Raju-Kaju just go public with their relationship and put an end to all the shipping?
What is the NEED for all this OTT drama and alienating your costar/PH?Confused

Can male leads not have gfs kya? I've heard that some of Kekta's best stars are even married! So then WHY???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Haha but despite all his bullshit off screen, he still manages to do all those scenes. Somehow crew convinces him to do those scenes, so they can do the same during confession timeLOL

You know it's really surprising how despite all his differences, the way he hugs and kisses are the best among the ones I have seen on Indian telly. Even the co stars who have no problems with romantic scenes dont do intimate scenes the way he doesLOL I will always thank him for such "professionalism"

Are Yaar don't say that:( as much as I hate him, he is Manik for me:( He better be there for the confession at least!

Arey but crew se toh supposedly ladaayi ho gayi hai na...hence the UNFOLLOWINGLOL...so kaun convince karega ise to do the scenes now?LOL

His case seems to be aisa ki he'll throw tantrums about doing the scenes but when he's actually DOING them, tab saara mann lagaa ke kar deta haiLOL...hence the "professionalism"LOL

I'm just saying that given all the drama happening, I've sort of braced myself for chances being very bleak of repeating the earlier well done intimate scenes...

Arey ofcourse he is Manik for me too...ab toh it will be tough for anyone else to be Manik...and replacements are the death knell for most shows anyways...I'll feel bad for the rest of them cuz Manik ko change karenge toh whole show will tank sadly...sabka hard work down the drain.

I hope the confession scene is built and executed well, that's all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake.Kiran.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by #1KSGPhangurl

Dude plisss haan -_- 
Me and KSG fan -_-

Just that  uss show mein bhi fans aas lagaye baithe thei for an epic confession  with the original leads. Badle mein  mila chinese maal and phusss phuss.

Sach bol de, Rafi...ab kya chhupana...I know you secretly drool over his posters in your roomTongue

Tum sab logon ka scope bada narrow hai...Sirf Gul Khan shows jo dekhe hain toh unhi ka drama quote karte hoLOL...waise bhi KSG ka show ho toh it's an inevitability ki woh kisi bhi point pe chhod ke bhaag jaayegaLOL...dunno why ppl had expectations.

Epic confession ke baare mein YOU told me first or I wouldn't even be expecting it anytime soonLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

Sheeshhh! I'm all out of patience with this offscreen drama..Sleepy
Legit kostin though.. all you Indian TV show veterans can help me understand since this quite literally my first show and I simply don't get it.. If all of this is just about insecurity etc. and they're THAT serious about each other, then why don't Raju-Kaju just go public with their relationship and put an end to all the shipping?
What is the NEED for all this OTT drama and alienating your costar/PH?Confused

Can male leads not have gfs kya? I've heard that some of Kekta's best stars are even married! So then WHY???

It's not the shipping that bothers Kaju, dude...it's the garam garam UBALTA hua PaNi chemistryLOL...which won't stop even if they go public with their relationship which they more or less are given the stupid nicknames and gushy posts on social mediaLOL

The issue is not that he can't admit to having a GF for the sake of having fans...he's just an immature, socially awkward idiot, that's all.

And yes it's laughable that a serious relationship can be THIS threatened by ONSCREEN chemistryLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishdiva82.Kiran.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Rafi ke hashtagsROFL  #UbaltiPatani was TOO good, Rafi! hahaha

diva82LamheChurake

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Did you guys see SBS ke coming up waale screenshots? PaNi ki BAARISH again...LOL...look at Parth and Niti get their acting on offscreen...awesome LOL

Edited by AreYaar - 27 December 2014 at 8:40am

diva82.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
This guy needs to lose weight pronto. Stop stuffing that cake and start hitting gym Parth instead of playing following unfollowing games!

diva82AreYaar

Go to top