Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 72)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

@Anu - Id go with  with Vipreet budhi theory ... but this guy is NIRBODH to begin with. Vipreet kya , koi buddhi hi nai hai.
Im telling  u, this extension was a bad bad baddd idea. Show should have ended on a Bada bing bada BOOM note at 100 episodes. Extension ke wajah se PP channay ke jhaad pe chadh gaya hai.

@Kiran - He's  already  started to mess with the story ... suna nahin tumnay ? Him  refusing  to do scenes during  the outhouse  shoot ? 

^Anu ... Sneha Kapoor deja vu much ??? I dont think  hez gonna be around for much longer. Last I heard ... yeh banda contract  renew nai karega. Latest I dunno. If he continues to refuse to do scenes, Vikas should just kick him to the curb .. PERIOD.

100 epis bhi kyun? They should have just ended it on epi 67...fireflies confession and DONE...happy endingTongueLOL

Arey but outhouse mein KAUNSE scenes the? Chaddar ke neeche toh lage huye the dono fineLOL...what more making out could Manik have done with her when he was running high on infection and fever?LOL 

[email protected] SK deja vu...no, it's actually the Rafi curse at work :P :P

Maine toh usi din keh diya tha that we should brace ourselves for news of him quitting the show to GHAR BASAAO with Kaju...lekin unlike SK, whole cast isn't in lowe with him enough to come naacho at his shaadiLOL

Waise problem kya hai, man? Isko CAKE ka laalach deke toh insaan MURDER bhi karvaa sakta hai...toh scenes kya cheez hain? Simply cake khilaate raho, yeh bandaa food coma mein kuch bhi karne ko tayyar rahegaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurakecharminggenie

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:48am | IP Logged
u ppl made my boring day too hillarious and interesting..u ppl r awsum..ur discussions..LOL. sorry for the intervention...
Il b kind of happy if gradually zain takes the entire limelight...eventually gets paired with niti...but i knw itz an utopian thing to happen
haan...one that got away.., areyaar, medha, diva. charming geneie..kiran.. u ppl r jus too fun nd hillarious..thnq had a gud tym with ur discussions

Edited by mishaarshi - 27 December 2014 at 7:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Arre outhouse mein tha kaunsa bold scene? it was just roothna manana...agar PP ko usse bhi problem hai to actor kyun bana bhai...jaake apna architecture hi padh leta.
If this continues I'm pretty sure that he will be kicked out sooner rather than later...after all, it is a business they r running...as it is they all r getting a lot of backlash online bcoz of this.
I'm pretty sure now that he left bff bcoz of his sissy issues...it wasn't highlighted much that time i guess coz bff wasn't really a very popular show.
The fact that he managed to piss off vikas is sure gonna cost him in the future if he doesn't realize his mistake now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake.Kiran.AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Oooh you know who they should cast as new Manik? The actual singer of Ishq Bulava...that Sanam guy...lol get a REAL singer...plus he's good looking too :P

If all else fails, Zain our MOON will save this showApproveCoolLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.LamheChurake

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Originally posted by AreYaar

Maybe Parth just unfollowed LostBoy cuz he also learnt along with us from Ayaz that LostBoy isn't producing thisROFL

^ this would be the best troll yet LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82AreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Yeah Rafi I heard but I still enjoy that scene because it came out fine on screen. He seems to have problems with all the romantic scenes lately but as long as it comes out well on screen, I don't care about princess and his tantrums! He better not ruin the confession scene for me. I'll kill him with my bare hands if that happens!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.diva82LamheChurakeAreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I'm so put off by this guy and his attitude! This newfound fame won't last long. He needs to come back to earth. So effin' immature and stupid he is!

diva82LamheChurake

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Originally posted by AreYaar

Maybe Parth just unfollowed LostBoy cuz he also learnt along with us from Ayaz that LostBoy isn't producing thisROFL

^ this would be the best troll yet LOLLOL

Dude, I'm telling you, every other day we get trolled SO BAD, I've started expecting it by defaultLOLLOL...Hum log ITNA speculate karte hain and end mein it ends up being a silly trolling/misunderstandingLOL

Otherwise koi mujhe samjhaao Niti ke kal ke tweet ka connection with aaj ke unfollowing events? LOL

diva82LamheChurake

Go to top