Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 70)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Oh myROFL He unfollowed lost boy too? ROFL how old is he? So IMMATURE! Seriously is it that big of an issue that he keeps messing with every person who interferes? and for who? Kaju? This is just seriously pathetic!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82AreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I swear this better not affect on screen scenes whatsoever! I cannot deal with that! Not at all!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Originally posted by ZainTiPhan

Both Raju and Kaju actually  looked good in their respective  photoshoots .. rugged and rustic .. but knowing what jokers they are .. pic dekhke aur hassi choot gayi LOL

The fact that  KJo dropped Kaju was tellin enough. Kaju whoz considered the desi Penelope  Cruz (acc to her photographer ) ko lift nai karaya roh Average Raju ko kya  lega ?! Raju ke pot belly pe Sonakshi chaye ka cup rakh ke peeyegi kya -_- Raju neither  has the physique  nor the right  attitude  so bolly dreams  to .. bhatebhar. Une
Less he undergoes  some extreme makeover like aarjun Kapoor and hires a PR team. And him gettin  into it with Vikku ... matlab how pathetic  is that ?! The guy gave u such  a break whenu were a nobody ! Parth ko KYY se pahle kitne log jante thei ?!

More than PaNi ke tsunamis ... its the Vikachu phadda that's  pissing me off. Itna petty PP ... itna ?! 

I want  to see iska kya hashar hota hai if and when Vikas Gupta iske sarr se apna haath hata leta hai toh. Stern Smile

Blushing  Did you see how he checked her pulse yesterday? Haan haan? Kya PHEEELS the, bossDay DreamingLOL

PaNi toh became a joke long time back but yeah the fact that he ditched Vikku also...he keeps outdoing his previous levels of stupidities...wohi saying sahi hai iske liye...vinaash kaal vipreet buddhi...He is on a one way path to doom and continues to worsen things for himself.

Isko kaafi galatfamily ho gayi hai apni popularity ke baare meinLOL...abhi itni koi phangirls nahin mili ise jo iske liye petitions karengi aur iski bolly break ke liye VRAT rakhengiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MuratHayatLamheChurake.Kiran.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

SA was foolish, harmless but silly, she did burn the bridges but I guess fandom was too insistent. Too much drama,, bad bad memories. 
I don't think he will leave though, this seems like a tactic to get a pay hike. 

Another gift segment , CC is Zombie part 2LOL

Honestly let's not even bring in the DMG parallels...that show was a nightmare slapstick fest very early on it's running...much before even Shilpa left...it became the KSG show and he lorded over it for an insufferable 3 years.

Does Parth really have the SMARTS to leverage for a pay hike? I SERIOUSLY doubt that...he is WAY too immature to put THAT much thought into anything...games khelna kahaan aate hain ise.

diva82charminggenie

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

I swear this better not affect on screen scenes whatsoever! I cannot deal with that! Not at all!

That is the only reason I'm still watching...the moment this starts affecting onscreen scenes, I'm done, man...who has the time to watch their immature offscreen shenanigans ruin this showSleepySleepy

diva82.Kiran.

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged
@AY - Wahi toh a guy who plays follow and unfollow game on social media is an immature prat but I am just so amused by the timing of this drama. They just renewed their contracts, which is why I thought of the pay angle, i mean Vikku is not creative but channel head  , so running my headless theories around. I cannot understand this hara kiri .
Second you on DMG , that show was the reason I cam on IF and it's nightmare continued for years.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poonam2015diva82AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4265751

ROFL

My fav. part of this is the K in the ARTIKLE ROFL

And I can so imagine Uttu ka response in Dhruv tone..."Maine kya kiya?"LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by .Kiran.

That is the only reason I'm still watching...the moment this starts affecting onscreen scenes, I'm done, man...who has the time to watch their immature offscreen shenanigans ruin this showSleepySleepy

Seriously Anu! I'm laughing this off because it hasn't affected on screen so far and it better not! If it start affecting on screen, I'll be PISSED! I'll walk out too! With confession coming up sooner or later, this guy better get his act together and not ruin that for us! But I'm sure there will be more "dikaatein" but as long as it doesn't show on screen, I'm fine!

Edited by .Kiran. - 27 December 2014 at 7:28am

diva82AreYaar

Go to top