Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 7)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nymeria

Oh oh a new CC already?!
Haven't seen today's episode yet. Was it any good?

Heya Amy...today's epi was much better than yesterday's...last MaNan scene was good.

Precap shows promise with a Cabir-Nandu scene...so let's see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Oh ok, thanks anu. I think I'll watch it tomorrow. Too exhausted right now to do or watch anything.
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

I was watching drunk epi again...and this time I did notice the commitment band waale haath ki PLACEMENT :P...anyone else noticed where his hand is resting? :P

Also realized the parallels with today's epi...eerie...that night Nandu splashed the water on his face, today she splashed the cola...and in both cases after a moment, she was all dabbing his face to clean up the mess while Monster Manik gave her angry looks...lol

Woah. I never noticed his hand. I always thought his hands were resting on the table.

Anyways, sorry Anu for not answering your earlier question about the commitment band. I left for work... No the kiss attempt scene was after store room scene. After store room scene, we had jungle scenes where he was all frustrated especially after what Harshad had said. Then we had that scene next day!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82PrincessAshVikAreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
And Anu just saw your gifs in the CG. Me likes. I like how you drew parallels from the drunk scene. That was my instant thought when I watched the episode today. I really loved the last scene especially when he pulls the chord. The intense look he gave her<333

diva82PrincessAshVikAreYaar

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Read this new article

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan: the times of struggles

Posted by Sushma Shrestha On December 24, 2014

KYY

MTV's popular youth based show Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan is going on a high note about the youth aspirations, struggles to achieve ambitions and significance of strong determination and friendship all the way on the regard. Pleasantly, the show at present is at its motivational best for the youngsters that follow the show on a regular basis and are crazy to explore more of it. Here is Just Showbiz, presenting you all, an exclusive review of the ongoing track of the show. Without further ado, let'sget into the current highlights of the show.

Starting with the good points, the obvious best part of the ongoing track is, the portrayal of inevitable and enthusiastic connect of youth with aspiration. "Music is my life" the dedication of Fab 5 lead Manik Malhotra (Parth Samthaan) is showcased in the show as strong and appealing as it deserves. As the add up factor, the rest of the Fab 5 members' zest to grab the big opportunity to reach somewhere in the music field and support to Manik's determination of performing  despite him being unable to perform with fractured hand is truly commendable. One can experience the "real" bond of a heartwarming friendship built amongst the five friends which is just fabulous just like the name of their music band- Fab 5.

5 friends

As much as the story is about the friendship and music band, we can't let the individual stories of the leads heading parallel to the mainstream story go unnoticed. Hence, the second noteworthy point to be mentioned about Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan is that the show has numerous parallel tracks moving on precisely, which enhances the quality of the script writing and makes it all the more rich content bearing.

Thirdly, the highlight of the show is performances by the actors. Lead actor Parth Samthaan stands out as the heady, arrogant, young and confused Manik Malhotra out shining rest of the cast. His performance is truly entertaining and keeps us glued at the screens while he is in there. Kishwar Merchant carries the role of Nyonica Malhotra, Manik's mother- a grey shaded, ambitious and shrewd lady, with natural ease so much like her other television roles so far. Another special mention goes to Ayaz Ahemad for playing Cabir, a gay member of Fab 5 and Abhisek Malik who plays the role of Harshad, despicable baddie of the story. Both the actors have been doing their roles justifiably well. The other three Fab 5 mates are just fine while Vheeba Anand and rest supporting cast are just about fit in their roles, given the lesser scopes to them.

Now moving on with the weaker aspects, performance wise lead actress Niti Taylor, as Nandini, is not that well convincing or say doesn't go down well at par with the other major leads. Undoubtedly, she has improved than the initial days, still it feels she needs more grooming, appropriate voice modulation, dialogue clarity and rather better set of emotive expressions. Chemistry shared by her and Parth is one of the good ones of current times, for which rather the abundant number of physical romantic scenes and underneath script lines with respect to such scenes should be better counted for than Niti's romance enactment. Many a times, her expressions make the scenes look a bit forced and uncomfortable.

Kiss

Secondly, on the love story part the "seperation" or "tiff" or "confusion" betweenNandini and Manik has started appearing over stretched or somewhat dragged. An exceptional factor is surely missing in the tale of their love as the writers seem to have given to the cliche of usual love-hate confusion sorta drama. Moreover, indulging a friend to make the lead hero come out to the relationship dilemma makes it even more cliched.

Not to forget here, the new entry in Manik and Nandini's life, supposedly the next third angle in their love, fails to make a significant mark. On a side note, she can be the "matter of distress" as usual for fans of the show.

In the meantime, the show initially advertised as an adaptation of famous Japanese/Korean drama series "Boys Over Flowers" is quite distinct in story line and execution than the original show, except for its base story set up. However, if you are an ardent Korean shows follower and have gone through many of the Korean musical love stories (given that there is overwhelming Korean wave of such love dramas throughout Asian countries), from the past decade, you will find a lot of similar lines from such shows in Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan. In short, the creative of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan seem much inspired by Korean wave; which can be taken as not-so-good-point for the show's upcoming development. However, if parallel stories are to be stringed meticulously and in enunciating way, such inspiration can't be taken as a harmful factor to the story. Coming to the technical execution of the show, execution of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan is not at a never seen before level, rather, it lacks the extravagant show or exquisite scenery as spoken in the script. Well! We can say, we have seen better shot- sequences and technical execution in other shows beforehand.

To conclude, the ongoing track on Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan is somewhat conventional, above average and convenient storytelling, which in turn holds a promise of better development in coming days. Filled with some finest performances of small screen, side by side unearthing of the motivational story of an ordinary music band's quest for stardom and also several relational strings hanging to be tied properly, it is definitely the times for struggles in(for) Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan. Nonetheless, a good entertainer that can provide a light-hearted fun as well as young vibes, we suggest you to list Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan in your "to watch" TV series list, if you are not already following it.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:14am | IP Logged
@Kiran: Hey thanks! LOL yeah I noticed it the first time too even though I've watched the drunk scenes many times before...but aaj I saw that his hand wasn't on the table but on her knee/thigh actually...lol...what irony.

Yeah the cord bit was awesome...they were going all meta again regarding the pull b/w MaNan...the invisible cord that will always bind them no matter what.

Love your gifs too!

@Sauris: Just commented in your thread in the forum...anyways looks like either Zombie Man or Cashew Nut ka PR work...lol...so deliberate in the way they've put down Niti.
diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Originally posted by AreYaar

I was watching drunk epi again...and this time I did notice the commitment band waale haath ki PLACEMENT :P...anyone else noticed where his hand is resting? :P

Also realized the parallels with today's epi...eerie...that night Nandu splashed the water on his face, today she splashed the cola...and in both cases after a moment, she was all dabbing his face to clean up the mess while Monster Manik gave her angry looks...lol

Woah. I never noticed his hand. I always thought his hands were resting on the table.

Anyways, sorry Anu for not answering your earlier question about the commitment band. I left for work... No the kiss attempt scene was after store room scene. After store room scene, we had jungle scenes where he was all frustrated especially after what Harshad had said. Then we had that scene next day!LOL

LOLOL, I never noticed that either!!! ROFL Ok this guy, who said "I don't know why I have to be extra romantic" rest his hand on her lower thigh...now why?????ShockedROFL\PKajuuu loookkk ROFL

Edited by diva82 - 24 December 2014 at 5:36am

13thwishPrincessAshVikAreYaar

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Sushma is a CLEAR Niti hater, HOW CAN SHE BE SO BLIND??

Abhishek as good as Parth and Ayaz?? Don't makee me laugh. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwish

Go to top