Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 69)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Kaisi yeh  dooriyaan ROFL
And here I thought Vikku was Meta-ing Vickachu's EPIC lowe story by projecting em onto Cabir and Raghav LOL

Dekhlo .. PaNi mein ITNA aag hai ke uske chigari ne Vikachu jaise solid ship ko bhi jala diya. PaNi spares no one. PaNi is ALL CONSUMING levels ka passionate lowe-het ROFL

So ITNA bada locha hua ke not  only did PP unfollow Vikku ... he also posted  yet another Raju Kaju  pic (biker Raju biker Kaju ROFL) to placate  his Kaju LOL

This show ke offscreeen LULz are like ... the gift that keeps givin ROFL

LMAO@ Biker Raju-KajuROFL

PaNi le dubaa Vikku ko bhi?  Asli mein toh Kaju was jealous of Vikachu only, hum aevein PaNi ko blame kar rahe the...asli lowe story toh kahin aur chal rahi thi and Kaju laid down an ULTIMATUM  at last...so PP obligedLOL

I thought Kaju was thick with Vikku cuz of his brother? So should we assume ki woh friendship bhi gayi? Ab Raju-Kaju saath mein KJo ke office ke chakkar kaatenge?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.LamheChurake

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Doubt he will be kicked out, I am sure mtv will intervene ,they just renewed their contracts.Because knowing how fans usually react, new Manik won't be accepted.
But I still don't get this argument, whats the issue again- the leads don't get along, big deal , they still give decent scenes- toh phir problem kya hai?

Yes, I doubt new Manik will be accepted isiliye toh main TRAINWRECK bol rahi hoon...this show will be done for in the blink of an eye...

But Parth's blatant disregard for professionalism makes it seem like an inevitability now...only a matter of time...cuz this guy clearly just does not seem to care...he'll walk out jab bhi MOOD hua iskaLOL

I really don't get the issue either cuz onscreen the scenes are turning out fineConfused...

Edited by AreYaar - 27 December 2014 at 6:52am

diva82.Kiran.charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged
@AY - He is rubbing powerful people the wrong way, unless he is too loaded to care a damn, I see him having an epic fall and then crawling back. Shilpa A part two. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Kiran.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:59am | IP Logged

@AY - He is rubbing powerful people the wrong way, unless he is too loaded to care a damn, I see him having an epic fall and then crawling back. Shilpa A part two. 

LOL but no one has a talent of burning bridges like PP it seems...even Shilpa A. didn't burn bridges this bad from what I remember so she came back.

Yeh agar jaayega toh I doubt waapis aayega...he's alienating the very ppl who've given him this big break.

diva82.Kiran.charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged
SA was foolish, harmless but silly, she did burn the bridges but I guess fandom was too insistent. Too much drama,, bad bad memories. 
I don't think he will leave though, this seems like a tactic to get a pay hike. 

Another gift segment , CC is Zombie part 2LOL

Edited by charminggenie - 27 December 2014 at 7:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZainTiPhan

LMAO@ Biker Raju-KajuROFL

PaNi le dubaa Vikku ko bhi?  Asli mein toh Kaju was jealous of Vikachu only, hum aevein PaNi ko blame kar rahe the...asli lowe story toh kahin aur chal rahi thi and Kaju laid down an ULTIMATUM  at last...so PP obligedLOL

I thought Kaju was thick with Vikku cuz of his brother? So should we assume ki woh friendship bhi gayi? Ab Raju-Kaju saath mein KJo ke office ke chakkar kaatenge?

Both Raju and Kaju actually  looked good in their respective  photoshoots .. rugged and rustic .. but knowing what jokers they are .. pic dekhke aur hassi choot gayi LOL

The fact that  KJo dropped Kaju was tellin enough. Kaju whoz considered the desi Penelope  Cruz (acc to her photographer ) ko lift nai karaya roh Average Raju ko kya  lega ?! Raju ke pot belly pe Sonakshi chaye ka cup rakh ke peeyegi kya -_- Raju neither  has the physique  nor the right  attitude  so bolly dreams  to .. bhatebhar. Une
Less he undergoes  some extreme makeover like aarjun Kapoor and hires a PR team. And him gettin  into it with Vikku ... matlab how pathetic  is that ?! The guy gave u such  a break whenu were a nobody ! Parth ko KYY se pahle kitne log jante thei ?!

More than PaNi ke tsunamis ... its the Vikachu phadda that's  pissing me off. Itna petty PP ... itna ?! 

I want  to see iska kya hashar hota hai if and when Vikas Gupta iske sarr se apna haath hata leta hai toh. Stern Smile

diva82.Kiran.AreYaar

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:08am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4265751

ROFL

@ CC I thought of Shilpa Anand the same when I saw with PP has done. He has done the inevitable, pissed off the PH ROFL
Even with SA, her excuse was different, she didn't have enough time off and at least she was good with KSG., here, PP is burning bridges with everyone ROFL
diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:09am | IP Logged

SA was foolish, harmless but silly, she did burn the bridges but I guess fandom was too insistent. Too much drama,, bad bad memories. 
I don't think he will leave though, this seems like a tactic to get a pay hike. 

Another gift segment , CC is Zombie part 2LOL

"If you want me to do more bold scenes, pay me more" ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

Go to top