Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 64)

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
@Bushra: You and Ayaz together! God save the world thenLOLLOLLOL It's your sense of humor babe.. works like a charm always.. I'm certain you're his favoriteWink

@Genie: I actually liked today's episode.. didn't feel fillerish... the dialogues were well done.. Especially in the Fab5 showdown scene.. even Alya is really coming into her own.. Uttu still needs a little work but he's improving..
Really don't want Jerkshad back though.. was just starting to enjoy his absenceOuch
Soha is unintentionally hilarious but I didn't find it sleazy.. was just entertained.. Nandu ki chamkeeli chappals.. Baba would've recognized them from a mile awayLOLLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82PrincessAshVikcharminggenie

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

@Bushra: You and Ayaz together! God save the world thenLOLLOLLOL It's your sense of humor babe.. works like a charm always.. I'm certain you're his favoriteWink

@Genie: I actually liked today's episode.. didn't feel fillerish... the dialogues were well done.. Especially in the Fab5 showdown scene.. even Alya is really coming into her own.. Uttu still needs a little work but he's improving..
Really don't want Jerkshad back though.. was just starting to enjoy his absenceOuch
Soha is unintentionally hilarious but I didn't find it sleazy.. was just entertained.. Nandu ki chamkeeli chappals.. Baba would've recognized them from a mile awayLOLLOL 

Wish, YOU ARE ISH on twitter, right? Bol! Angry

We'll spread happiness around the world, what are you saying? World got nothing on us. We be the baws. CoolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
@Bush right now , love, you are his light. He adores hs insanely sane nandini. 

13th - I liked it too, honestly the whole week has been so necessary, we cribbed about some distance, this is the only way they can give us . Reduce the screen time but keep them still in each other's orbit.
Fab5 are finally coming into their own. 
Dhruv as a character is too soft , sometimes he comes terrible insensitive to others. But Uttu is trying. 

I don't think Harshad will make an appearance soon, he might get the bail and be out and lay low for sometime. Because he is already rusticated from college, it will be difficult to hang him around without a side plot. This is more like giving a conflict within fab5 and justifying Nandu as a manager. 

13thwishdiva82PrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

LOL I don't hate Soha either but I just go WOAH over her antics from time to time, that's all.

I think today's epi had a lot of substantial stuff...especially Nandu's heart to heart with Abhi...he held her hand in that scene too btw...ZainTi shippers, you want me to gif that?TongueLOL

And the fact that Nandu just CAN'T HELP running over to Manik is amusingLOL...they aren't showing it in a despo fashion...they are making it cute somehowLOL

13thwishdiva82PrincessAshVik

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Genie, there are too many Soha's on twitter trying to hook up with my Manik. Them bitches. AngryLOL

Anu, ZainTi shipper se mat poocho, AbhiNi shippers se poocho if they want a gif. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Actually he is decent looking , seems to be Niti's type . Gosh they better have shoots between PP, Niti and this new kid. Like these 3 alone on sets, I want that drama. 
@Bush - All the Sohas' of this world have nothing on you. You be his fav star!!

13thwish

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Bush becoming Ayaazs Begum. Eh Chal. You've got some crazy competition on Twitter, Sautan. 
Hey Everyone!

Still haven't seen the episode. How was it? Out and about on Boxing Day, though the plan was to not shop but sigh..already 5 bags in hand. lol! 

@Firefly - Why you be chadaoing Bushy like this? She'll sachi muchi believe that she is a star -_-. 

@Anu - Nandanu, Abhi heart to heart? NO WAYS. She told him everything about Manik? :O I love these two together...besties! 

charminggenie

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@Bushra: LOL.. I'll never tellApprove

@Genie: You're right.. the week was 'necessary' is the right word.. a little dull but still plot wise still on point.. I'm glad they've finally introduced some conflict in Fab5.. all those group hugs and selfies was just making their bond look superficial.. but this external challenge will focus on the actual depth of their friendships..
I hope you're right about Harshad because this is not the time for a contrived revenge plot in the making.. 

@Anu: This track is for Nandu's realization.. but more than that it is meant to inspire her to stand and fight for them.. she has so heartbroken and hurt for a while now that she felt beaten down and had misplaced her fighting spirit.. but now she is gradually finding it and Manik is bringing out in her, just like always Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessAshVikAreYaar

Go to top