Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 63)

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by 13thwish

@Anu: I louuu this guy.. he's probably going to be bashed on twitter again! for this.. but still.. I salute him..Tongue
Did you see Niti's face when he said MaNan? n then when he spoke about ManBir and she was sooo relievedLOLLOL

Even Charlie's face was so funny then.. she looked like someone made her suck a 'lemon'Evil Smile

LOL yep Niti ki reaction was as expected but the way he stopped so SUDDENLY when he saw that the person was talking about MANAN and he paused to throw a look at Niti tooLOL

Btw yet again we seem to have been trolled in all this drama...so apparently Vikku is only SUPERFICIALLY involved with KYY? No creative inputs at all?Confused  Toh why does he tweet about the show and shit?

He's a creative head for MTV in general?Confused

Yeah even I was wondering about that..Also, the timing of Ayaz's mentioning it.. wonder what prompted him to say it Confused

And that begs the question.. who the hell is trolling the forums then? And where is all the meta humor coming from? Isme kiska haath hain?

And the mystery continues.. kahaani main naya twist.. If not Vikku then WHO? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessAshVikAreYaar

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:34am | IP Logged
No Vikku is the new creative head for mtv. Guess he is hired for the fictional content and right now they just run two shows , so yeah he is the superficial head of both of them . Doubt he sits down for tracks and other purposes more like managing the running of these two shows and promoting stuff.

13th - the The writing team trolls the forum for sure. Today to the whole scene between Abhini and was very real and logical, something we guys discussed .  

Viku himself seems to be too stoned to care , he might just be reveling in his new found popularity.

Edited by charminggenie - 26 December 2014 at 7:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishdiva82.Lilith.PrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Yeah even I was wondering about that..Also, the timing of Ayaz's mentioning it.. wonder what prompted him to say it Confused

And that begs the question.. who the hell is trolling the forums then? And where is all the meta humor coming from? Isme kiska haath hain?

And the mystery continues.. kahaani main naya twist.. If not Vikku then WHO? Confused

The plot thickensStern SmileLOL

To Vikku or not to Vikku...that is the question.

Ayaz paused way too suddenly to make a FACE at Niti as he said "MaNan"LOL...now I dunno if it was just cuz he was unhappy about the person praising someone OTHER than himLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishdiva82PrincessAshVik

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

The plot thickensStern SmileLOL

To Vikku or not to Vikku...that is the question.

Ayaz paused way too suddenly to make a FACE at Niti as he said "MaNan"LOL...now I dunno if it was just cuz he was unhappy about the person praising someone OTHER than himLOL

MeriMarzi...Cool

LOL Ayaz got all excited when he read about Cabir and he thought kaafi lamba chaudha tareef hoga but she quickly jumped to MaNan and he wasn't expecting that. Tabhi that face. LOL

diva82charminggenieAreYaar

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:45am | IP Logged
@Genie: Ayaz is IshmartCool Word! Today's entire AbhiNi convo was straight from the AT.. that love v/s logic line especiallyLOL 

@Anu: Ayaz be a PaNi shipper too.. just look at his recent antics in the IVs..he even favorites Bushy's tweets about them.. If we as viewers find so much troll about with these two just imagine how much FUN it must be for him watching it all go down liveEvil Smile

diva82PrincessAshVikcharminggenie

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:48am | IP Logged

@Genie: Ayaz is IshmartCool Word! Today's entire AbhiNi convo was straight from the AT.. that love v/s logic line especiallyLOL 

@Anu: Ayaz be a PaNi shipper too.. just look at his recent antics in the IVs..he even favorites Bushy's tweets about them.. If we as viewers find so much troll about with these two just imagine how much FUN it must be for him watching it all go down liveEvil Smile

Ayaz simply loves me. We're destined to be together. You just wait till we get married and my twitter handle will be like @AyazKiBegum. EmbarrassedLOL

No but seriously, he favs everyone's tweets, and I feel so jealous. OuchLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishdiva82PrincessAshVikcharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
@Bush -on,  I think secretly he wants to make you his begum too. Now toh he is just making you jealous , so you can confess already. He is trying to pull a Manik on you. 
All the letter mention Cabir with MaNan , guess they know which characters are shining right now. 

13th - Cabir's dialogues about hiding his pain by smiling and joking. Straight from AT. I actually like how they are dealing with the conflicts, even these filler-ish episodes have more sense . AT be their goldmine for logic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82PrincessAshVik

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Bush -on,  I think secretly he wants to make you his begum too. Now toh he is just making you jealous , so you can confess already. He is trying to pull a Manik on you. 
All the letter mention Cabir with MaNan , guess they know which characters are shining right now. 

13th - Cabir's dialogues about hiding his pain by smiling and joking. Straight from AT. I actually like how they are dealing with the conflicts, even these filler-ish episodes have more sense . AT be their goldmine for logic

Genie is the sunshine. I won't confess so easily. He should confess. Pulls a Nandu on him. Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

Go to top