Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 58)

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Double Post.

Edited by OneThatGotAway - 25 December 2014 at 11:50pm

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
@Tanu - Outhouse  ? Kaunsa outhouse  ?! Outhouse mein kaunsa scene hua :/
@Sara - I know what his DP is cuz I have his  number. Dunno abt baaki log. And Samya is talkinf abt the screenshot LionMedia guy posted of his watsapp chat with PP

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-PrincessAshVik

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
@Anu: Lovely VM.. gave me some of my feels backEmbarrassed
But, Oh God Vikku's epic level trolling makes SO.MUCH.SENSE. Explains everything really. All the loopholes in the offscreen stories,  the contradictory behavior, the sudden deluge of info when the show is going through a particularly boring track.. it's sheer genius really.. such a smart way of making use of his unlimited stock of frozen PaNi.. they will never sell as a media friendly couple so he's working what he hasLOLLOL
It's all reminding me of Nyonika's dialogue from that episode.. "Always know the shortcomings of your product, so that you can do damage control and market it well. That's just good business."  Yahi hai Vikku ki philosophy.. straight from the horse's mouth..Wink

Even the on/offscreen parallels are a little too convenient otherwise.. so neat and tidy and such a perfect fit.. that shit just never happens in real life..Confused
Now I'm pretty sure PaNi are just naturally awkward and this is nothing more than some silly cold war.. all the fan backlash is just intensifying the coldness and Vikku is having the last laughEvil Smile
No wonder Rafz loves him so much.. itna saara sadism just for entertainment value..even willing to throw his beloved 'pikachu' under the bus.. this dude is her soulmate, basTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith.PrincessAshVikAreYaar

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
^^ Outhouse mein Tum Mile sequence nahi hua? I think Tanvi is talking about those sequences.

Whenever there's an "extra" romantic scene, that means there's a phadda off screen. Where is my popcorn? *searches* Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82PrincessAshVikAreYaar

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by medha16

Who the hell is Lion's media?
And I have doubts if the screenshot is legit...yesterday only he tweeted thrice...khud toh kuch bola nahi...
And can u get such elaborate fonts on whatsapp? Mera to ekdum plain Arial jaisa text hai.

LOL...niti tagging parth...I had to check thrice b4 believing!LOL

That screen shot was posted by Lions Media on twitter, and you can get such fonts on whatsapp, depends on the phone you're using. Plus that's Parth's dp.
He didn't say it himself coz he's a princess. Princess don't do petty stuff. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82medha16

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

@Sara - I know what his DP is cuz I have his  number. Dunno abt baaki log. And Samya is talkinf abt the screenshot LionMedia guy posted of his watsapp chat with PP

That outhouse/farmhouse where that TLC happened...Tum Mile sequence... Manik passing out... Woh wala time.. It happened 2 weeks back I think...There is some issues that happened... 'Dikaatein' aayi phirse... They removed some scenes... Etc. etc. I don't know the full kahani though yet... :/

Abhi I'm going to sleep... Tomorrow maybe I'll get to hear something...

By the way, Niti is actuall retweeting tweets that mention MaNan and also have Parth tagged. LOL.And after all that, she tweeted this..

Do you ever wish you had a second chance to meet someone again for the first time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Thank youEmbarrassed
You have his number?Shocked Wow! Yeh kaisa hua?
Don't worry, mujhe uska number nahin chahiyeWinkLOL
PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

@Anu: Lovely VM.. gave me some of my feels backEmbarrassed
But, Oh God Vikku's epic level trolling makes SO.MUCH.SENSE. Explains everything really. All the loopholes in the offscreen stories,  the contradictory behavior, the sudden deluge of info when the show is going through a particularly boring track.. it's sheer genius really.. such a smart way of making use of his unlimited stock of frozen PaNi.. they will never sell as a media friendly couple so he's working what he hasLOLLOL
It's all reminding me of Nyonika's dialogue from that episode.. "Always know the shortcomings of your product, so that you can do damage control and market it well. That's just good business."  Yahi hai Vikku ki philosophy.. straight from the horse's mouth..Wink

Even the on/offscreen parallels are a little too convenient otherwise.. so neat and tidy and such a perfect fit.. that shit just never happens in real life..Confused
Now I'm pretty sure PaNi are just naturally awkward and this is nothing more than some silly cold war.. all the fan backlash is just intensifying the coldness and Vikku is having the last laughEvil Smile
No wonder Rafz loves him so much.. itna saara sadism just for entertainment value..even willing to throw his beloved 'pikachu' under the bus.. this dude is her soulmate, basTongue

Hey:):)
THIS!!! This makes the most senseLOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwish

Go to top