Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 53)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Waise how sad...any other time toh this would be a cause for celebration for both the fans and the actors themselves that they are among the top pairs of the year...and yahaan toh the actors themselves have a "Chhee, I don't want to be associated with this pairing" feeling but are putting up a show for the fans.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.EXOL.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Dude, you know Pikachu ko sab maaf hai...it's always Niti alone jo jhukti hai...

Anyways just earlier today all of us were discussing the next twist in this drama and it's already here...haha sometimes I wonder if Vikku just randomly tells them to fight and then post and tag each other every few weeks on social media to drive the fans nuts in speculationLOL

So friggin' unfair!

LMAO! You never know. That creepy looking Vikku can actually come up with all this drama to drive us insane and then take a backseat and enjoy the firecrackers explode!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessAshVikAreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
But what if they actually sorted everything out and patched up? That would be a real shocker now! I highly doubt it but you never know...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

But what if they actually sorted everything out and patched up? That would be a real shocker now! I highly doubt it but you never know...

Dude, inka "patch up" will be nothing more than a SLIGHTLY more civil interview...awkwardness toh humesha hi hogiLOL..."patch means" Parth ko ek cake ka laalach deke bolenge, SMILE in the interview with Niti even if you don't look at her once...and Parth cake ki taraf dekh ke bolega OKBig smile

Maybe they are doing damage control in time for the upcoming confession ka build upLOL

.Lilith.

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
@Anu - Vikku is a troll LOL. I wouldn't  put it past him.
I see you infidels be shipping  ZainTi , sharm kar lo beghairton -_- I am toh forever PaNi Loyalist xD Chupaye nahin chupti inki Lowe-Het kemistry xD. Such #PaNiKiGehrayi , much troll.

That LionsMedia person tweeted ke PP be boriyaan bistar baandhke nikaling twitter se. Bachke jayega kahaan .. #PaNiSeBhiga hi denge isko fans ... i have faith in my fandom xD

@Kiran - yeahhh u and Niti have iPhones .. mera Samsung  hai so I guess diff emojis 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.AreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by .Kiran.

Dude, inka "patch up" will be nothing more than a SLIGHTLY more civil interview...awkwardness toh humesha hi hogiLOL..."patch means" Parth ko ek cake ka laalach deke bolenge, SMILE in the interview with Niti even if you don't look at her once...and Parth cake ki taraf dekh ke bolega OKBig smile

Maybe they are doing damage control in time for the upcoming confession ka build upLOL

ROFL Anything for cake! 

Maybe! And let the speculations begin all over again!LOL They really know how to indulge fans in all their drama eh!LOL

AreYaar

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
And now u ppl know why I've  always had the  hots for Vikku.
Creepy  looking sadistic trolls have always been my type.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Kiran.AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

@Anu - Vikku is a troll LOL. I wouldn't  put it past him.
I see you infidels be shipping  ZainTi , sharm kar lo beghairton -_- I am toh forever PaNi Loyalist xD Chupaye nahin chupti inki Lowe-Het kemistry xD. Such #PaNiKiGehrayi , much troll.

That LionsMedia person tweeted ke PP be boriyaan bistar baandhke nikaling twitter se. Bachke jayega kahaan .. #PaNiSeBhiga hi denge isko fans ... i have faith in my fandom xD

@Kiran - yeahhh u and Niti have iPhones .. mera Samsung  hai so I guess diff emojis 

LMAO oye sharam TUM karo, Rafi...hum logon ko aise besahara chhod ke bhaag jaaogi toh phir hum aise random shipping hi karenge, aur kya? :P

But see PaNi itna gehra hai ki invariably hum log sab baar baar usi mein dubki lagaate hain speculations kar kar ke...aaj ki theories you should read...we had quite a ball dissecting this lowe-hate sagaLOL

And Rafiii you HAVE to do a new PaNi LULZ meme on their new maha pathetic picLOL

haha and yeah I also have full faith in this fandom dubaaoing Zombie Man in PaNi wherever he goes...arey fandom ko chhodo, we already have a trusted envoy in Ayaz trolling PP in person on setsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake.Kiran.EXOL

Go to top