Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 45)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 108862

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

@nur

i searched for that video but could not get hold of it..pata nahi its not on YT anymore...where did it disappear...
it was second part of this video i guess.


btw in this one look at how hard he is trying to look zombie when she says ..its just clicks..his face is worth seeing




Oh thanks for posting it!

LOL ok so first things first, even when things were BETTER, they were STILL awkwardLOL...like yeah he's more chilled out with her here but still awkwardness thi...like the way he was ducking his head talking about couples ke beech jo scenes hote hainLOL

So this was after the mud scene, haan?LOL  Interesting.

And yes,  his reaction to Niti saying she doesn't know what it is but when they both come together, scene bas ho jaata haiLOL...it's as true then as it is nowTongueTongue...jitna marzi ek dusre ko hate kar lein...inherent CLICK remainsLOL...

I think his problem may be with Niti stating the OBVIOUS...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poonam2015-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith.EXOL

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Joined: 28 November 2013
Posts: 2524

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

ok nur i got it...it is this one where he speaks about nandu as character


He doesn't even bother listening... LOL.. He is almost about to go to sleep... But back in those days, he use to put that minimum effort into what you would call, "PROFESSIONALISM".. Ab toh, he has let the mask completely slip off... The hatred is glaring at our faces now.. Maybe cause Niti has also given up on him... I mean look at her all happy, smiley, and peppy sitting beside him and he is all like SleepyStern Smile


Edited by -Mischievous- - 25 December 2014 at 12:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.EXOL

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21078

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by nneeiill

@nur

i searched for that video but could not get hold of it..pata nahi its not on YT anymore...where did it disappear...
it was second part of this video i guess.


btw in this one look at how hard he is trying to look zombie when she says ..its just clicks..his face is worth seeing





Oh thanks for posting it!

LOL ok so first things first, even when things were BETTER, they were STILL awkwardLOL...like yeah he's more chilled out with her here but still awkwardness thi...like the way he was ducking his head talking about couples ke beech jo scenes hote hainLOL

So this was after the mud scene, haan?LOL Interesting.

And yes, his reaction to Niti saying she doesn't know what it is but when they both come together, scene bas ho jaata haiLOL...it's as true then as it is nowTongueTongue...jitna marzi ek dusre ko hate kar lein...inherent CLICK remainsLOL...

I think his problem may be with Niti stating the OBVIOUS...LOL


Wohi na! She says doesn't know what it is but when we are together we CLICK. Could she BE any more obvious? Parth ko Gussa aagaya. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith.EXOLAreYaar

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Joined: 20 September 2011
Posts: 5148

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
These IVs were so much better and we still kept complaining...now toh it's gone down on another level!
Look how sincerely niti was praising him and even his eyes are not their usual blank self in this IV...he might be socially awkward and it seems like he constructs his sentences in his mind b4 speaking out probably coz of his horrible language skills but at least he was genuine!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82EXOLPrincessAshVikcharminggenieAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 108862

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

ok nur i got it...it is this one where he speaks about nandu as character



Oh man SO MUCH IRONY in this oneLOL

Niti saying Parth is  not as khadoos or as much of a bully as ManikROFL...and that is very QUIET and focussedLOL

Niti talking about how prepared he is for each scene and helps her in making the scene better...again he had his head down during the entire duration of this...he did smile thoughLOL

And what was the one thing he stopped short of saying about Niti? Samajh nahin aayaConfusedLOL

This was during the shooting of the drunk scenes, no? So post all the store-room drama and all? Tab tak toh theek the donoConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82PrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 108862

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by medha16

These IVs were so much better and we still kept complaining...now toh it's gone down on another level!
Look how sincerely niti was praising him and even his eyes are not their usual blank self in this IV...he might be socially awkward and it seems like he constructs his sentences in his mind b4 speaking out probably coz of his horrible language skills but at least he was genuine!



You guys complained about these interviews? Why, man?

I toh wasn't even watching the show then so I wouldn't know...but yeah these interviews were fine...anyday better than the nightmares we are getting these days.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82medha16PrincessAshVik

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Joined: 08 October 2010
Posts: 5640

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Originally posted by medha16

What is wrong with this zombie?
He posts pictures of himself while wishing ppl a merry Christmas and thanking fans for ky2 success!Ermm
What does e think we would do...worship those pictures and be thankful to the Lord that he shared HIS narcissistic pics with us mere mortals?
What even...he is terribly self-obsessed...defo needs to be pulled down a notch or two.

he has no option left but to post his pictures only

he cant do it with niti..uttu...ayaz ..only CC is left ..and if he does that he will get bashed for not posting with niti...haha...so he just keeps posting his pics...lonely in insta LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Classic example of "Digging thy own grave". 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82medha16

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21078

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Anuuu, jitna suljhane ki koshish karo utna ulajhta hai. It's like we think we are ALMOST there and bam, a new twist crops up. Matlab, PROBLEM KYA HAI?! ConfusedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishPrincessAshVikAreYaar

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kaise yeh shodiyaan # 4 - IO - No bashing, Vinamra pranam only _/\_

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: LamheChurake   Replies: 1202   Views: 84793

LamheChurake 1202 84793 05 February 2015 at 10:02am by EXOL
Kaise yeh shodiyaan #1 - Strictly IO. (Do not PM for invites)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: LamheChurake   Replies: 1193   Views: 60000

LamheChurake 1193 60000 24 December 2014 at 12:20am by sauris
DSDMG#8 Ishq Leta Hai Kaise Imtehaan *KaJen*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: _Flamestar_   Replies: 1196   Views: 16983

_Flamestar_ 1196 16983 24 August 2014 at 12:51am by ria1891
HTHT#48 Tum bin jiya jaye kaise *Missing u KSG*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ar-n-only-ar   Replies: 1198   Views: 17322

ar-n-only-ar 1198 17322 08 June 2014 at 2:27pm by ar-n-only-ar
WLRC #37 Of course, Tumhari side hai na chup kaise reh sakti hai

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: LOLWAsAalu   Replies: 1220   Views: 14653

LOLWAsAalu 1220 14653 24 January 2014 at 11:20am by vandana.sagar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index