Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 43)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Bro, I tweeted one to Ayaz though. Not sure if he retweeted or not. LOL

Samya, I was saying the same thing. He needs to figure out HOW to block someone on twitter first. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-.Lilith.medha16EXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

The off-screen drama is so gossip girl. Don't ship anyone , I am sure when the show be over, all the PaNi be evaporated and we be left with drought . 
@AY - Yeah not victim card but her sad sad pictures on social media gave her side of story well. She is the default victim now . But accha hai, she is ganining new respect .Though I favour her attitude now, she gives two hoots about them which probably pisses him more. Like she made up with everyone but him. Toh , like she signaled him out too.Probably whyhe is pissed , that she didn't apologize to him. Good on her.

These days Nandu is all touchy with him , I enjoy it so much. PP who treats Niti like an untouchable must be intensifying the inner hate all the more, whenever her hand touches him. Shit the stuff , Gul shows are written about . Gah fun. 

AY - I adore Manik, he is such a cute prat and I am as nice as him.EmbarrassedLOL

LMAO I bet these two will inspire the next Gul Khan show...just watch...it will be set in the world of TV SOAPS...PaNi immortalized onscreenROFL...all the meta references will happen with actual scenes in pani (water)ROFL

You only make up with someone if they bother LOOKING at you first...good for Niti that she doesn't even bother trying to be civil with him anymore...the onus shouldn't be on her...he needs to learn basic civility and manners to expect any reciprocation.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwish.Lilith.diva82EXOLcharminggenie

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

Samya, I was saying the same thing. He needs to figure out HOW to block someone on twitter first. ROFL

LOL man I was hoping for some reaction from Ayaz on those memes...if nothing else, he can be inspired to put in some meta humor into the show like yesterday's FROZEN reference

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-EXOLcharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@AY - He lacks tact , immature ,rude , obnoxious and all the mollycoddling by CC and Vikku just cushions his ego. 
He probably thought he could dominate her with all the bullying probably coz of some tiff, might have succeeded too, but then suddenly Niti seems to have given up playing the nice girl and is her own person which is what messes him.

It's like he wanted her to break down , she didn't but now has turned to another source of comfort. He is invisible to her too. 

GUL make this show now or now, she will mess this gem. PP and Niti please continue!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

medha16diva82.Lilith.EXOLAreYaar

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Apparently, there is ths news floating around that PP is quitting twitter and joining FB...couldn't deal with d ppl calling u out on ur BS, eh princess?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

TWEET THEM TO NITI ALREADY!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@AY - He lacks tact , immature ,rude , obnoxious and all the mollycoddling by CC and Vikku just cushions his ego. 
He probably thought he could dominate her with all the bullying probably coz of some tiff, might have succeeded too, but then suddenly Niti seems to have given up playing the nice girl and is her own person which is what messes him.

It's like he wanted her to break down , she didn't but now has turned to another source of comfort. He is invisible to her too. 

GUL make this show now or now, she will mess this gem. PP and Niti please continue!!

it does sound like plot of MaNan ROFL

diva82

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Banda twitter join karey ya FB, fans ko toh waise bhi khush nahi rakh sakta. LOL

medha16

Go to top