Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 42)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

jo bhi ho ab tho i will have more thrill watching their scenes ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I think it's so much fun, coz these two hate each other so much, they wouldn't even breathe the same air if it was possible but they give out such amazing performance on screen and they have this amazing chemistry. I like how it's all mysterious, it adds to the fun of watching Manan. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVikcharminggenie

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

What are the chances of me getting blocked by Parth if I tweet him the PP memes?! Tongue

The chances of him NOT even seeing them is more..Not like he bothers checking twitter... The guy just posts things about 'I, me and myself... okay thanks bye" and THATS IT... He doesn't check a single thing on twitter.. You might get his attention on Insta or wattsapp but not on twitter... And even if he does end up blocking you, ki fark penda hai?! The guy is SO LAME on twitter.. 

medha16

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

What are the chances of me getting blocked by Parth if I tweet him the PP memes?! Tongue

Bro, you think he'll bother checking? LOL

Best hain k tu Niti ko woh sab tweet kar de! ROFL

I can almost imagine her evil laugh. Evil Smile

-Mischievous-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

I would buy the fame explanation but then why target Niti so specifically? She is after all the other half of MaNan.. and no matter whether he admits it or not, he KNOWS is equally responsible for their success? Why risk alienating her just to be petty? Itna stupid toh ko nahi hoga.. so there needs to be a concrete reason..
Also, if he loves his fame/popularity so much then why continue this kind of behavior that only brings him bad publicity, fan outrage and hate mail? And for what, some personal grievance? Just doesn't add up..

One thing everyone agrees on is that he LOVES his job and is serious about it.. why is he throwing all that way now? Has he forgotten his own priorities kya?
Jitna energy he is putting in avoiding her these days utna toh I don't think he puts in acting as Manik also onscreenLOLLOL 

What's that saying in Hindi? Vinaash Kaale Vipreet buddhi or something, right?  That seems to be Parth's case right now...he is on a self-destructive mode offscreen alsoLOL...if it was as easy as making him listen to sense and reason, he wouldn't be doing this stupidity in the first place.

Something has deffo soured b/w them...cuz pehle he was mature enough to give her credit before and acknowledge how they both connected over a scene...but it's after you fight over something that you stop acting mature...that seems to be the case here...he can't be bothered even making up shit anymore to placate fans it seems.

LOL word about him putting more energy into avoiding Niti than his acting as Manik onscreen...itni mehnat agar Manik mein daalta toh  he would be a far better actor today rather than dodging bashing bullets on Twitter and InstaLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwish.Lilith.charminggenie

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Originally posted by -Mischievous-

The chances of him NOT even seeing them is more..Not like he bothers checking twitter... The guy just posts things about 'I, me and myself... okay thanks bye" and THATS IT... He doesn't check a single thing on twitter.. You might get his attention on Insta or wattsapp but not on twitter... And even if he does end up blocking you, ki fark penda hai?! The guy is SO LAME on twitter.. 

i bet he might even not  know how to block someone on twitter.. ROFL

-Mischievous-

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

I've seen many actors having issues with their co-stars coz they feel the other is getting more prominence or getting paid more (like vivian apparently was insecure of drashti's position) but do u see that happening with parth n niti?
I don't really, coz they r too young and r just starting out...It's highly unlikely that he would behave this way with her coz of professional reasons...there must have been something else which we are missing, and no, only kajuben is not the cause.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Tanvi, not that I care but I wanted to know if he has any sense of humor? Clearly he doesn't. LOL
I couldn't be bothered to make an Insta account only to grab his attention. I think my life has a better purpose. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-.Lilith.

Go to top