Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 41)

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

Parth is moody, and weird, he doesn't purposefully do stupid things, they just TURN stupid. Banday ka kasoor nahi hai, he's jinxed. LOL

^^ This!! 

In his head , he has Niti's face as the dart-board, fixating all his weirdness at her because it's stupid and so him. the mystery is why her- if it was just fame, we can understand his discomfort and awkwardness with everyone , but Niti has this specially fermented , carefully constructed hate all but reserved for her . Nice. LOL

Wohi toh!! All his hatred directed towards someone as seemingly innocent and charming/bubbly as Niti- kyun be? Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

I love how Anu refers Parth and Nitu as SUBJECTS.
Coz we dissect them so much, sounds perfect. LOL

Parth is moody, and weird, he doesn't purposefully do stupid things, they just TURN stupid. Banday ka kasoor nahi hai, he's jinxed. LOL

LMAO. LOL That's cause he IS stupid... If he was a little smarter, he wouldn't make his off-screen issues so OBVIOUS... The worst part is, he doesn't seem to even care. He's getting worse.. Yeah, he is obnoxius, bitchy, d-baggish, and arrogant.. But most of all, he is just plain DUMB because he is fooling absolutely nobody... Just making a fool outta himself

medha16

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Same here...I didn't see obvious negative vibes before like I'm seeing these days...and no, it's not cuz of what I've learnt of the offscreen drama...ab toh interviews mein sab obvious ho gaya hai...even Niti isn't bothering with keeping up a smiling front...so deffo something has gone drastically wrong in recent weeks.

I'm more liable to believe the fame has gone to his head theory...he needs a reality check...but given the producer himself favoring him, that seems tough.

As for interviews...dude woh toh aise hi hote hain...it depends on the subjects themselves to make some conversation...but yahaan toh PaNi are least bothered...so phir toh phuss hi hoga.

I would buy the fame explanation but then why target Niti so specifically? She is after all the other half of MaNan.. and no matter whether he admits it or not, he KNOWS is equally responsible for their success? Why risk alienating her just to be petty? Itna stupid toh ko nahi hoga.. so there needs to be a concrete reason..
Also, if he loves his fame/popularity so much then why continue this kind of behavior that only brings him bad publicity, fan outrage and hate mail? And for what, some personal grievance? Just doesn't add up..

One thing everyone agrees on is that he LOVES his job and is serious about it.. why is he throwing all that way now? Has he forgotten his own priorities kya?
Jitna energy he is putting in avoiding her these days utna toh I don't think he puts in acting as Manik also onscreenLOLLOL 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-.Lilith.diva82EXOLPrincessAshVikcharminggenieAreYaar

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
What are the chances of me getting blocked by Parth if I tweet him the PP memes?! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwish.Lilith.EXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

^^ This!! 

In his head , he has Niti's face as the dart-board, fixating all his weirdness at her because it's stupid and so him. the mystery is why her- if it was just fame, we can understand his discomfort and awkwardness with everyone , but Niti has this specially fermented , carefully constructed hate all but reserved for her . Nice. LOL

+2!!

This is it in a nutshell...he's a very moody and weird guy...not CARING at all how his behavior is making him look in a public medium like this...bad choice of career, dude ...cuz this is all about the persona  you projectLOL

And yeah, concur with CG too...the fact that Niti gets the bulk of all this weirdness and dislike fixation is where it gets more mysteriousLOL

CG, you totally said that "Nice" like ManikTongueLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwish.Lilith.medha16charminggenie

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

What are the chances of me getting blocked by Parth if I tweet him the PP memes?! Tongue

none LOL

-Mischievous-

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
The off-screen drama is so gossip girl. Don't ship anyone , I am sure when the show be over, all the PaNi be evaporated and we be left with drought . 
@AY - Yeah not victim card but her sad sad pictures on social media gave her side of story well. She is the default victim now . But accha hai, she is ganining new respect .Though I favour her attitude now, she gives two hoots about them which probably pisses him more. Like she made up with everyone but him. Toh , like she signaled him out too.Probably whyhe is pissed , that she didn't apologize to him. Good on her.

These days Nandu is all touchy with him , I enjoy it so much. PP who treats Niti like an untouchable must be intensifying the inner hate all the more, whenever her hand touches him. Shit the stuff , Gul shows are written about . Gah fun. 

AY - I adore Manik, he is such a cute prat and I am as nice as him.EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by charminggenie - 25 December 2014 at 12:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-EXOLPrincessAshVikAreYaar

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Bush...ur dp! Day Dreaming
Can I say, Zain is really growing on me?
Arre plz do it, I've been telling u since forever...and he won't block u, he hardly checks twitter

Edited by medha16 - 25 December 2014 at 12:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-EXOL

Go to top