Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 40)

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Do you think its something as stupid as the recent backlash he got for NOT tagging Niti on his TRP post on Insta?! LOL..He got beaten down over that pretty badly...Then he ended up tagging her in the cake cutting to avoid bashing but this one took another direction and people went all over the moon cause he tagged her... Some fans are so damn desperate... LOL. When I started following Parth on Insta back in July (I still follow him for the sake of all this drama), he was following over 80 people... Now it has gone down to 22... LMAO... This guy is just...odd...Not in a good way... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishdiva82.Lilith.charminggenieAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
LOL and another thing...it's obvious Parth is close to CC, toh how come he's not jealous of Zain guy and CC being all pally with each other to promote their pairing?  The amount he chipkoes to CC, I'd think he'd be more bummed about sharing HER attention with someone...lol

The ZainTi theory ain't flying...sorry guysLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@AY - See we sadist be enjoying the free show. I am so glad for this show and this drama. Like these are young guys , will probably date a zillion times but their off-screen teen drama is so popcorn worthy. I be a happy child watching them at it. 
It's fun, i was watching their diwali scene recently and I went , shit with all the nut fear, side-drama, these two really had a go here. So , you know , fun.

@Bush - He and the victim mask nah? His balloon ego be all disagreeing with all it's bogus air. Nah , think he genuinely doesn't have a filter in his behaviour. if CN is in his head while giving interviews, i really doubt that such a slip about him marrying Niti would have happened. He can pull any shit with her but seems to be touchy if the same behaviour is reciprocated. 
He is a guy, playing a popular character he will have the crazy fans, but the thing is Niti is endearing, she is coolly balancing the victim card -bubbly game with perfection. So the grumpy bear coming across is him. He will realize it sooner though. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82.Lilith.EXOLAreYaar

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I love how Anu refers Parth and Nitu as SUBJECTS.
Coz we dissect them so much, sounds perfect. LOL

Parth is moody, and weird, he doesn't purposefully do stupid things, they just TURN stupid. Banday ka kasoor nahi hai, he's jinxed. LOL

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82EXOLcharminggenieAreYaar

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

Parth is moody, and weird, he doesn't purposefully do stupid things, they just TURN stupid. Banday ka kasoor nahi hai, he's jinxed. LOL

^^ This!! 

In his head , he has Niti's face as the dart-board, fixating all his weirdness at her because it's stupid and so him. the mystery is why her- if it was just fame, we can understand his discomfort and awkwardness with everyone , but Niti has this specially fermented , carefully constructed hate all but reserved for her . Nice. LOL

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82.Lilith.EXOLAreYaar

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL and another thing...it's obvious Parth is close to CC, toh how come he's not jealous of Zain guy and CC being all pally with each other to promote their pairing? The amount he chipkoes to CC, I'd think he'd be more bummed about sharing HER attention with someone...lol

The ZainTi theory ain't flying...sorry guysLOL

This off screen shizz has so many loopholes. Puzzle ka ek part missing hai. LOL

I don't think Zain ka koi haath hai. He has problems with Niti, coz fans want them together and Disha doesn't like it, Disha naraz, toh qayamat. Parth is a sissy, so he probably likes to keep his cashew happy.
CN must be a very insecure gf who doesn't like the sight of Niti and isliye Parth hates her too. Such love. Much cringe.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82EXOLAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@AY - See we sadist be enjoying the free show. I am so glad for this show and this drama. Like these are young guys , will probably date a zillion times but their off-screen teen drama is so popcorn worthy. I be a happy child watching them at it. 
It's fun, i was watching their diwali scene recently and I went , shit with all the nut fear, side-drama, these two really had a go here. So , you know , fun.

@Bush - He and the victim mask nah? His balloon ego be all disagreeing with all it's bogus air. Nah , think he genuinely doesn't have a filter in his behaviour. if CN is in his head while giving interviews, i really doubt that such a slip about him marrying Niti would have happened. He can pull any shit with her but seems to be touchy if the same behaviour is reciprocated. 
He is a guy, playing a popular character he will have the crazy fans, but the thing is Niti is endearing, she is coolly balancing the victim card -bubbly game with perfection. So the grumpy bear coming across is him. He will realize it sooner though. 

LOL wohi toh...we can go back and dissect old scenes with a whole new perspective nowLOL

@bold: While I don't really think Niti is playing the victim card, I think Parth has made her the hero by default by overdoing the grumpy bear act...however I still doubt he will realize and rectify this error...do you really think he will realize it?LOL...karna hota toh bahut pehle kar chuka hota...but he is riding  high on his arrogance now.

Totally agree about him lacking a filter...in a world of put on appearances, funny how he isn't able to manage one...and he has a major problem with foot in mouth and then an even bigger problem with not knowing how to do damage controlLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82EXOLcharminggenie

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
LOL...I went through ALL the previous pages...some interesting theories u got there...and I agree with themost part...Parth is being extremely rude and deliberately obnoxious lately and Niti too can't hold it in anymore...it cannot be just the kiss or kajuben...there must have been something MAJOR to elicit this kinda behaviour from him...he is immature no doubt, actually I find d entire cast to be except for maybe ayaz n uttu but this ignorance has gone to new levels off late...whatever it was, happened a while back and we got to know it just recently but in these last 2-3 weeks something has really happened I'm pretty sure...
It's ironic how PP preaches on professionalism but doesn't bother to practise the same...the IV was a nightmare...the only thing I'm liking is the actual fans, not d PP pankhis, calling him out on his BS and arrogant obnoxious behaviour.

PS- I'm starting to really like ZainTi and I might just start shipping them for real

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82EXOL

Go to top