Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

Anu, confession ke baad there will be flurry of interviews, tab dekhte hain HOW they have maintained their equations. I got my dose of popcorn ready. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

LOL confession won't happen for another 2 weeks atleast...let's see if they manage to pull the masks back on in time for that...I've got my JUMBO popcorn bucket ready for sure😈
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nneeiill

he has no option left but to post his pictures only

he cant do it with niti..uttu...ayaz ..only CC is left ..and if he does that he will get bashed for not posting with niti...haha...so he just keeps posting his pics...lonely in insta πŸ˜†

Just catching up...
@Bold: Why?
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

Just catching up...
@Bold: Why?

Well Niti and Uttu ka should be obvious...cuz he himself decided to freeze them outπŸ˜†...Ayaz ka I dunno...mood nahin hoga iska, who knows.

Nitya is right, he likes carrying on by himself with his FOOD better than anyone elseπŸ˜†

-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
People are so so SO desperate that they are even happy with that forced pictureπŸ˜† I just saw it..(late)... And people are defending their AWKWARDNESS... Lol..lol...lol... These people provide so much popcorn worthy entertainment.. Their off-screen shenanigans are more entertaining than the show atm to me... I literally have a blast hearing some of the things...And then the conspiracy theories.. The social media outlash.. and then the ever-so desperate blind phanki's who defend each and everything... AHAHAHAHAHAHA... πŸ˜†
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Well Niti and Uttu ka should be obvious...cuz he himself decided to freeze them outπŸ˜†...Ayaz ka I dunno...mood nahin hoga iska, who knows.

Nitya is right, he likes carrying on by himself with his FOOD better than anyone elseπŸ˜†

He has issues with Utkarsh as well?
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He has issues with Utkarsh as well?

His issue with Uttu comes from Niti. Basically, Uttu is best friends with Niti so being the chid that Parth is, he unfollowed uttu and froze him out.

I'm wondering if he is going to have issues with Ayaz now that he wants his food. πŸ˜†
Edited by diva82 - 9 years ago
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Do Parth and Kriss have issues as well?
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Do Parth and Kriss have issues as well?

I don't think so but Kris is hanging out with Uttu and Niti more.
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dafuq just happened?!! Niti tagged Parth on twitter and shared an article about MaNan.

Don't tell me they sorted out their differences and here we were speculating all kinds of theories! Edited by .Kiran. - 9 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Dafuq just happened?!! Niti tagged Parth on twitter and shared an article about MaNan? 

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

What article was this? And as usual Niti is doing damage control? *facepalm*