Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 39)

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
13th - Taking this moment to say , i really appreciate that you are so secure and never handcuff me with some commitment bands shit. 
@Bush - He is lame and ass , but it's so funny how he is bringing that side all the time for Niti , when everyone is aware of it . His extra-efforts in hating her  are so prominent. I cannot buy fan reaction to their chemistry as the reason, I mean his friend's gf asked him if he was going to marry Niti- I mean who says all that shit in an IV if his gf is really insecure? Gosh to think he made that comment and behaves like this now. Oh man the hilarity of all this. I loub him for this entertainment. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith.AreYaar

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I agree. All these media houses lining up to take an interview might have made him arrogant.

I think they should stop giving interviews for a while, maybe after the confession give a small byte but just please stop with these string of interviews. Har doosre din interview Aajata hai dono ka. It's a buzz kill.

And where is that fan who asked Niti to secretly take a selfie with Parth? Give her this new pic, she'll be happy.

-Mischievous-diva82EXOLcharminggenie

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Dhruv is a metaphor for the off-screen drama , just like stars and fireflies for the reel thing. EmbarrassedLOL

Isn't this show the best thing ever, I mean we get to see two stories running parallel to each other for the price of one. Day Dreaming

But today when she carassed his face, the intensity was bang-on but at the back of my mind I couldn't help but think shit these two hate each other. That just made it even more amazingROFL

OMG I'm so glad it's not just me! It's like a story within a story for me these days...DITTO...I watch all their scenes and I'm always wondering wow they manage to portray the love and angst even they hate each other's guts...lol...when Niti put her hand on his cheek today, I was thinking bechaariROFL

Shit, I feel like such a sadist for enjoying thisLOL

-Mischievous-diva82EXOLcharminggenie

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Originally posted by 13thwish

Originally posted by nneeiill

@13th wish...ya i remember he was spot on about nandini...how genuinely he expalined nandu's character...it felt as if niti also dint think that much abt nandini...he was mighty impressive there..but pata nahi bandhe ko ho kya gaya hai...he looks more complicated than manik himself..
and another thing is these interviewers are quite boring ..koi dang ka interview toh lo...Confused

LOL.. now toh NO CHANCE.. he is such a killjoy.. no one would wanna interview him if they could help it.. and even if they did, no one would wanna watch it for sure.. people are just too pissed off with him right now..LOLLOLLOL

The SBS wale never came back...LOL... They literally did some massive editing and added their own "Parth was upset off-screen on seeing DhruNi"... LOL... He probably gave them his zombie stare and they probably decided to give up then and there.. For the sake of it, they asked ONE question and then never returned...

Edited by -Mischievous- - 25 December 2014 at 12:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishdiva82.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVikcharminggenie

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

@Genie: I always have this feeling that Parth gives an interview thinking that Kaju is sitting right in front of him. He says something stupid and immediately does a damage control.
Also that thing he said about his friends gf asking if he's gonna marry Niti, probably he got instructions on being cheeky and pleasant? And he totally took the "being pleasant and funny" to a different level. Niti didn't look quite happy. It's as if he doesn't want fans to target him hence he said such stuff, abb his fans blame Niti agar kuch hua toh. Ke Parth was always so good, zaroor Niti ne hi kuch kiya hoga.
Fans pull that shit. And maybe Parth wants people to think HE is victimized?

Dafuq am I saying? ConfusedLOL

-Mischievous-.Lilith.EXOLcharminggenie

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Originally posted by charminggenie

13th - Taking this moment to say , i really appreciate that you are so secure and never handcuff me with some commitment bands shit. 
@Bush - He is lame and ass , but it's so funny how he is bringing that side all the time for Niti , when everyone is aware of it . His extra-efforts in hating her  are so prominent. I cannot buy fan reaction to their chemistry as the reason, I mean his friend's gf asked him if he was going to marry Niti- I mean who says all that shit in an IV if his gf is really insecure? Gosh to think he made that comment and behaves like this now. Oh man the hilarity of all this. I loub him for this entertainment. 

Nope no commitment bands and all that shizzz.. you step out of line and I punch you.. that's how we roll here.. (Nandu styleCool)

@Bold: This reminded me of some reverse meta.. that sandwich scene when he looks at Nandu and goes, "Who doesn't want a beautiful wife?" Poor Alya be clueless just like her real-ilfe counterpartEvil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith.PrincessAshVikcharminggenie

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Can anyone link me  to this early interview where Parth is talking about Nandini as a character? I've never seen it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-EXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

Okay, call me naive but I've would have thought of him as a kameena.. n that too this level.. so immature and petty.. sometimes I just can't make sense of it of it all..
Remember his first IV? When he spoke about the characters of Manik of Nandini.. he was so on point and made so much sense even Niti was impressed.. so he can't really be THAT stupid..now toh he behaves like a complete airhead.. itna drastic contradiction..did he lose half his IQ recently kya?
There was always awkwardness and gaze avoiding crap but there were no negative vibes.. but these days it's like blatant dislike..
It all seems so weird.. Bolt was right.. Aliens sach mein aaye aur Lobotomy bhi kiya.. Manik ka nahi, Parth kaOuchOuch

Same here...I didn't see obvious negative vibes before like I'm seeing these days...and no, it's not cuz of what I've learnt of the offscreen drama...ab toh interviews mein sab obvious ho gaya hai...even Niti isn't bothering with keeping up a smiling front...so deffo something has gone drastically wrong in recent weeks.

I'm more liable to believe the fame has gone to his head theory...he needs a reality check...but given the producer himself favoring him, that seems tough.

As for interviews...dude woh toh aise hi hote hain...it depends on the subjects themselves to make some conversation...but yahaan toh PaNi are least bothered...so phir toh phuss hi hoga.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82EXOLcharminggenie

Go to top