Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 37)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by 13thwish

What happened to those days when he said Niti was really hardworking and how she never complains.. even though he himself sometimes does..
^^THAT was the Parth I liked.. socially awkward but still genuine..

Yeh kaun hai wannabe Princess making faces and throwing tantrums? Did he get a personality transplant?Confused

I've never found him attractive (not my type at all) but in the old IVs he was endearing.. shy and unintentionally funny.. I just feel so sad to see that boy turn into this repulsive arrogant jackassUnhappy

I know what you mean...I used to find his social awkwardness endearing pehle...but since he's gotten back from his vacation, it really does look like a personality transplant...dunno what happened to himConfusedConfused...itna kaise chadh gaya iska dimaag?Confused

Or is he just LOSING IT like his onscreen counterpart was when he was battling unexpected PHEELSLOL

Zainti happened... ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Originally posted by 13thwish

What happened to those days when he said Niti was really hardworking and how she never complains.. even though he himself sometimes does..
^^THAT was the Parth I liked.. socially awkward but still genuine..

Yeh kaun hai wannabe Princess making faces and throwing tantrums? Did he get a personality transplant?Confused

I've never found him attractive (not my type at all) but in the old IVs he was endearing.. shy and unintentionally funny.. I just feel so sad to see that boy turn into this repulsive arrogant jackassUnhappy

I know what you mean...I used to find his social awkwardness endearing pehle...but since he's gotten back from his vacation, it really does look like a personality transplant...dunno what happened to himConfusedConfused...itna kaise chadh gaya iska dimaag?Confused

Or is he just LOSING IT like his onscreen counterpart was when he was battling unexpected PHEELSLOL

Zainti happened... ROFL

I said the same thing! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82EXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
LOL could it really be ZainTi? Can this really be THAT hilarious? lol

I dunno but I feel like yeh vacation pe gaya and isko ghar se/friends circle se kisine patti padhaayi about something toh he came back and started throwing all this attitude around.

Edited by AreYaar - 25 December 2014 at 11:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82EXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

AY - You mean CN is his real life wali Dhruv?  LOL

LMAO that would give a wholeee new meaning to the committment bands now, wouldn't it?ROFL

Kitne saare Dhruvs hain is story mein yaar...kabhi CN, Kabhi Zain, Kabhi Uttu himselfLOL

-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith.EXOL

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged

LOL could it really be ZainTi? Can this really be THAT hilarious? lol

I dunno but I feel like yeh vacation pe gaya and isko ghar se/friends circle se kisine patti padhaayi about something toh he came back and started throwing all this attitude around.

Or maybe they said "arre yaar, leave that CN and go for that bacchi," "your incredible chemistry" "what are you like in real life" and he came back throwing this new attitude around.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I remember Rafz panicking when KY2's official page posted Zain's pic (a shot of his eyes). She was scared of history repeating itself with PaNi and this 'new guy' (what happened with the D3 actors Sneha, Shantanu and Lavin). I asked her to relax and jokingly told her that there's a chance that PP might get jealous of Zain and it will make him snap or something and she'll get her PaNi.

Back then, I knew nothing of the off-screen drama.

-Mischievous-diva82EXOLcharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged

LMAO that would give a wholeee new meaning to the committment bands now, wouldn't it?ROFL

Kitne saare Dhruvs hain is story mein yaar...kabhi CN, Kabhi Zain, Kabhi Uttu himselfLOL

Dhruv is a metaphor for the off-screen drama , just like stars and fireflies for the reel thing. EmbarrassedLOL

Isn't this show the best thing ever, I mean we get to see two stories running parallel to each other for the price of one. Day Dreaming

But today when she carassed his face, the intensity was bang-on but at the back of my mind I couldn't help but think shit these two hate each other. That just made it even more amazingROFL

-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith.AreYaar

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Parth ke upar debate chal raha tha and I missed it? Give me some PaNi so I can did in it. LOL

He is arrogant and obnoxious. He thinks of himself as highly and regards everyone else as losers.

Kisine bohat tareef kardi hogi iski Aur Niti ke chemistry ki, kaju Aur iske saamne, and kaju might have given him an ultimatum to stay away and hence he's taking out all his anger on Niti. Ke iski wajah se I have to hear so much.

Their animosity/hatred is too obvious and maybe it's like a taboo. Ke Niti Aur Parth ke bare mein baat na karo or else all he'll will break lose. It's a taboo to take their names in a sentence.

And Vicku favoriting PP and CC is probably the reason why Niti throws herself on CC and is always trying to be pleasant in the interviews.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-.Lilith.MuratHayatdiva82.Kiran.charminggenie

Go to top