Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 36)

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Maybe Niti told him to loose weight? And he went PP on her...

Edited by diva82 - 25 December 2014 at 11:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

Why wasn't Zain introduced in this segment? LOL

I don't think we're gonna see PP and Zain in the same frame any time soon. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mischievous-

Seeing the level of DISLIKE Parth has for Niti, I fail to think that he would like her ever... KajuRaju started dating 2012... Toh zyada waqt nahi hua hai... Raju's connection with Vikas stems from Kaju as well... Siddharth and her are strong buddies... 

Shit, then toh this is even messier than I thought...he OWES her his CAREER?LOL...no wonder he's such a joru ka ghulam.

As for the rest...arey all these theories are based on that age old saying...there is a thin line b/w love and hateLOL...

Since he doesn't show strong emotion for anything other than food and acting, this level of dislike for what is essentially just a happy baccha is the strange part...so ofcourse ppl will wonder if he's battling attraction and projecting his frustration onto herLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82.Lilith.charminggenie

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Parth creates his own ship with such attitude displayed. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

What happened to those days when he said Niti was really hardworking and how she never complains.. even though he himself sometimes does..
^^THAT was the Parth I liked.. socially awkward but still genuine..

Yeh kaun hai wannabe Princess making faces and throwing tantrums? Did he get a personality transplant?Confused

I've never found him attractive (not my type at all) but in the old IVs he was endearing.. shy and unintentionally funny.. I just feel so sad to see that boy turn into this repulsive arrogant jackassUnhappy

@genie: LOL.. you have this boy all figured outLOLLOL

Even in those interviews, his effort to avoid gaze was really evident... Now he just stopped caring I guess... Everyone already has his coldness figured out with Niti so he doesn't BOTHER putting up even that MINIMUM effort anymore...

I never found him good-looking either... Especially in the beginning when he had that Champu look.. He looked decent in between cause he was groomed well... Then it went downhill. His love for food and cake is showing... And the sling plus those UGLY clothes don't help...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishdiva82charminggenie

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by -Mischievous-

Seeing the level of DISLIKE Parth has for Niti, I fail to think that he would like her ever... KajuRaju started dating 2012... Toh zyada waqt nahi hua hai... Raju's connection with Vikas stems from Kaju as well... Siddharth and her are strong buddies... 

Shit, then toh this is even messier than I thought...he OWES her his CAREER?LOL...no wonder he's such a joru ka ghulam.

As for the rest...arey all these theories are based on that age old saying...there is a thin line b/w love and hateLOL...

Since he doesn't show strong emotion for anything other than food and acting, this level of dislike for what is essentially just a happy baccha is the strange part...so ofcourse ppl will wonder if he's battling attraction and projecting his frustration onto herLOL

There's no smoke w/o the fire and there's no hatred w/o love. Both are equally strong emotions and only Niti gets this special treatment.

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Originally posted by AreYaar

AY - You mean CN is his real life wali Dhruv?  LOL

-Mischievous-diva82AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Originally posted by charminggenie

@Shells - Two words he is a d-bag Kameena. 
He might not want the girl but he likes them fawning around him. Niti's got a new eye-candy to play house, Ayaz reacts to what audience wants- Kriss is doing the balancing act. PP gotta pull the cool d-bag act to hide his annoyance.  But they cannot help it , they cannot do normal with each other. LOL

Boy I will pay to watch their off-screen sshenanigans. Makes me love them on-screen more, if that was possible.  I mean the sadist in me enjoys it, put two people who legit hate each other and make them do a make-put scene , yeah boy let that happen.

Seriously, these two really need a store-room moment in real life, lock them up and let them blow each other's ear-drums , phir they can try normal.

13th - His kinds are always easy to figure. Take Ayaz- smart, sassy guy and he dated that girl from his last show-matlab that is mind-numbing?

THISLOLLOL...this is what love-hate soaps STRIVE to get right...and humein muft mein mil raha hai...muhahahahaLOL...the way these two have to channel the passion from their hatred towards each other to actually showing romantic passion onscreenLOL

There won't be a normal here, ever...not onscreen, not offscreen...the writers are having just too much fun with thisLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwish.Lilith.diva82charminggenie

Go to top