Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 31)

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL no one can melt this frozen PaNi yaar.

Cuz if all the theories we are discussing right now are true, then there is more AAG in this PaNi than ICETongueLOL...and aag toh melt hone se rahi...

And in this case, it's a one-way street, not two-way like MaNanLOL

You mean RGV wali AAG?WinkLOL

Whatever be the case I toh loving this , don't think Niti cares or she is being smart and rubbing it all along by making new friends , posting cute pictures/videos basically gaining individual fanbase. While this guy just burns and sulks. CC be mentally calculating the loss all this is going to cause her, but rest assured if Zain continues being friendly with Niti - drama part 2 will unfold soon!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwish.Lilith.EXOLAreYaar

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

I also have kostin.. when CC and gang managed to avoid Niti's cake cutting on set, why is Raju bhai there in the background n that too standing next to Abhishek of all people?
Also, how did that pic even get circulated when both usually PaNi make utmost effort to keep all such 'incriminating' stuff under lock down?ConfusedConfused

i think it was mainly coz at that time mainly manan scenes were on shoot...so he had to be there...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
since past of couple of days CC was posting some sad quotes etc ..is it not ?? 
the only happy post she made was of parth giving her xmas present...with his letter ofc...

Edited by nneeiill - 25 December 2014 at 10:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nneeiill

when parth was answering about what he wil gift ot niti..there was so much tension in the air..who all felt ?? even niti had that expression...
itna high intensity toh show mai bhi nahi hai LOL

WOHI TOHLOL...itni intensity toh show mein bhi nahin hai aaj kal jitni inke offscreen drama mein hai...why else would we be discussing it so much...it's got all the makings of a soap in actualityLOL

You could cut the tension in the air with a KNIFE when Parth was made to answer the question...PIN DROP silence...only Ayaz was watching Niti with a smile for the reaction and Parth was managing whatever little acting he could to answer the questionLOL

some real BOOM has happened offscreen..ye tho pakka hai...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

You mean RGV wali AAG?WinkLOL

Whatever be the case I toh loving this , don't think Niti cares or she is being smart and rubbing it all along by making new friends , posting cute pictures/videos basically gaining individual fanbase. While this guy just burns and sulks. CC be mentally calculating the loss all this is going to cause her, but rest assured if Zain continues being friendly with Niti - drama part 2 will unfold soon!!

LMAO bilkul wohi RGV waali AAG hi hai yeh...DISASTERLOL

The only loser in all this is Parth...Niti is steadily gaining friends and a loyal fanbase while he sulks and PMS-es on the side.

CC is so going to make Niti's life hell over Zain getting friendly with her...Niti is yet again shooting herself int he foot.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishEXOLcharminggenie

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 13thwish

I also have kostin.. when CC and gang managed to avoid Niti's cake cutting on set, why is Raju bhai there in the background n that too standing next to Abhishek of all people?
Also, how did that pic even get circulated when both usually PaNi make utmost effort to keep all such 'incriminating' stuff under lock down?ConfusedConfused

i think it was mainly coz at that time mainly manan scenes were on shoot...so he had to be there...

That's a lame excuse. What was Abhi doing there, then?

-Mischievous-13thwish

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged

when parth was answering about what he wil gift ot niti..there was so much tension in the air..who all felt ?? even niti had that expression...
itna high intensity toh show mai bhi nahi hai LOL

WOHI TOHLOL...itni intensity toh show mein bhi nahin hai aaj kal jitni inke offscreen drama mein hai...why else would we be discussing it so much...it's got all the makings of a soap in actualityLOL

You could cut the tension in the air with a KNIFE when Parth was made to answer the question...PIN DROP silence...only Ayaz was watching Niti with a smile for the reaction and Parth was managing whatever little acting he could to answer the questionLOL

Ayaz was giving Niti the "I feel you BRUH... I feel you".. and Niti was like " Why me?...HAMESHA..."... 

I was just gushing over Ayaz and Niti's bonding... He even pulls her leg... Ayaz even favorites tweets that tell him about how people like his bond with Niti and Kriss... Parth, tu zara side ho ja beta.. You and CC were blocking my view of Utkarsh... I would have LOVED this interview MINUS CC and PPP...

.Lilith.EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
no wonder manan has this much chemistry...it is just 2% of their offscreen intensity ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82AreYaar

Go to top