Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 30)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
even ayaz could not melt this frozen pani..i loved how endearingly he was looking at niti when parth was answering...a protective bro feeling...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
when parth was answering about what he wil gift ot niti..there was so much tension in the air..who all felt ?? even niti had that expression...
itna high intensity toh show mai bhi nahi hai LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

even ayaz could not melt this frozen pani..i loved how endearingly he was looking at niti when parth was answering...a protective bro feeling...

LOL no one can melt this frozen PaNi yaar.

Cuz if all the theories we are discussing right now are true, then there is more AAG in this PaNi than ICETongueLOL...and aag toh melt hone se rahi...

And in this case, it's a one-way street, not two-way like MaNanLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishEXOLcharminggenie

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
When Ayaz was trying to UN-Freeze the ever so FROZEN PaNi, even Niti was smiling and taking it as it was.. Parth just brought it down.. He started bitching and giggling in the corner every-time Niti started to speak.Thumbs DownStern Smile... I actually felt second-hand discomfort and second-hand embarrassment for Niti in this one ESPECIALLY cause it was in a group.  No matter how awkward and lame PaNi interviews were, I never sensed DISCOMFORT.There was awkwardness, cold-vibes, and al sorts of snotty-ness in previous interviews.. But I sensed discomfort in his one...WOW, the level of hatred is REAL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

isliye mai tho YT link pooch rehi thi..so i can see bada bada video...
..infact jab vo zor zor ke has rehi thi tab bhi vo usi ko hi dekh raha tha ..hmm yes he and CC were talking to each that was mainly coz ayaz n niti ka interaction i felt..i think we all r reading too much into it...LOL.

P.S look at the body language of PP...his toes were pointed towards niti madam ka direction...bahar kuch bhi dikha raha ho andhar kuch aur hi chal raha hai hahahah...and he was doing all sorts of that anxiety shaking with his legs..iska kuch lafda tho hai...

edited : i was wrong he was not looking at her while talking hmmm my eyesOuch

lol NOW you see it...dude this was his most obnoxious interview yet...how could you not see it before...him and CC were busy in their bitching land side pe...no one is reading too much...we are commenting on the OBVIOUS VIBES he's giving out.

And yes his body language was VERY impatient and restless...ya toh he had to go to the bathroom ya phir kahin khaana khaane jaana hoga and these stupid interviews wasting his time taking an interview and making him talk about Niti...

when u first time watch it u sincerely dont feel such a negative vibes..i took it as friends chatting about something..but then u have to really FOCUS on the timing of these chit chats then only u get it...coz i was more into listening everyone's answer..and with horrible sound of the video..i still could not make out what kriss said she will gift to ayaz...
if u watch it again blurring everything else then u can figure out exactly what was happening..

-Mischievous-diva82AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged

when parth was answering about what he wil gift ot niti..there was so much tension in the air..who all felt ?? even niti had that expression...
itna high intensity toh show mai bhi nahi hai LOL

WOHI TOHLOL...itni intensity toh show mein bhi nahin hai aaj kal jitni inke offscreen drama mein hai...why else would we be discussing it so much...it's got all the makings of a soap in actualityLOL

You could cut the tension in the air with a KNIFE when Parth was made to answer the question...PIN DROP silence...only Ayaz was watching Niti with a smile for the reaction and Parth was managing whatever little acting he could to answer the questionLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82EXOL

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I also have kostin.. when CC and gang managed to avoid Niti's cake cutting on set, why is Raju bhai there in the background n that too standing next to Abhishek of all people?
Also, how did that pic even get circulated when both usually PaNi make utmost effort to keep all such 'incriminating' stuff under lock down?ConfusedConfused

-Mischievous-.Lilith.EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

It all sounds crazy but when you come to think of it, there's every chance that what Tanvi got to know from reliable sources were true but NOT the whole story.

Why would a guy put so much of effort in physically distancing himself from a girl who also happens to be his co-star?

Why did his "I'm-doing-a-favour-on-my-fans-by-giving-this-interview" attitude intensified instead of mellowing down after the backlash he'd received? And mind you, the backlash mainly included him not giving Niti her due credit for the chemistry!

ALSO, the coldness towards Niti had increased by manifolds since the last few weeks and, well, Zain started shooting much before he was shown- may be it all make sense in a twisted sort of way.

yaar whatever backlash happened .it was nothing...i mean some 20 comments  against 1000  fangirl comments thats all ??? ...who knows if he gets to even read it ??? probability is very less...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-

Go to top