Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 29)

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

See he is an A-hole no doubts about that but why only Niti and the emotion is so bloody strong that he doesn't even care to curtail even from all the backlash . Plus the whole equation makes others equally uncomfortable, if it was difference in attitude or them just not getting along , I don't think other's will care but it's like lines be drawn for war if these two ever talk without any prompting . Such passion from a zombie man is surprising . There is social media, this is a big show and he is popular , atleast for the heck of it even if not friendly , he will control his coldness but he just doesn't bother. It's like he purposefully tries to further cement his hate for her all the time. For a guy who doesn't want to have any equation with her, he protests too much. 

May be he's not as much of a zombie as we all make him out to be. Because rude or not, obnoxious or not- THIS level of hatred for someone or coldness towards someone is definitely baffling to say the least!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82EXOLcharminggenieAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

isliye mai tho YT link pooch rehi thi..so i can see bada bada video...
..infact jab vo zor zor ke has rehi thi tab bhi vo usi ko hi dekh raha tha ..hmm yes he and CC were talking to each that was mainly coz ayaz n niti ka interaction i felt..i think we all r reading too much into it...LOL.

P.S look at the body language of PP...his toes were pointed towards niti madam ka direction...bahar kuch bhi dikha raha ho andhar kuch aur hi chal raha hai hahahah...and he was doing all sorts of that anxiety shaking with his legs..iska kuch lafda tho hai...

edited : i was wrong he was not looking at her while talking hmmm my eyesOuch

lol NOW you see it...dude this was his most obnoxious interview yet...how could you not see it before...him and CC were busy in their bitching land side pe...no one is reading too much...we are commenting on the OBVIOUS VIBES he's giving out.

And yes his body language was VERY impatient and restless...ya toh he had to go to the bathroom ya phir kahin khaana khaane jaana hoga and these stupid interviews wasting his time taking an interview and making him talk about Niti...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82EXOL

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

I do agree with one thing though.. his hatred/attitude/arrogance seems very FOCUSED on Niti.. and that itself seems very fishy to me.. I mean sirf fan reactions and Kajuben ki insecurity can't be the only reason..kyunki he makes a very deliberate and genuine effort to maintain distance and no eye contact whatsoever.. isn't that a little too extreme even for the most neurotic and insecure couple in the world? Plus Kajuben herself uploads all manner of close pics with tons of dudes.. so what is this double standard?Confused
There is definitely something more to this story that we aren't privy to.. and things have certainly gotten much much WORSE recently.. which is even more ajeeb because the 'kiss' happened a while back, so whatever fallout must have come out of that should have blown over by now.. recently there haven't been any romantic scenes or anything also.. so then why? Nope, definitely more than meets the eyeConfusedConfused

EXACTLY what I meant! 

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82PrincessAshVik

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
i think niti really affects him so this deliberate effort or else why would kajuben be so insecure...does not make sense at all...
@13th wish..yes the kind of pics she posts...i donno how can some be so insecure...Confused

i watched the video again n again...he was defo not looking at her...coz the moment aliya started speaking he turns his head ...wow what a programming in his head?? LOL

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82AreYaar

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
i dont find it as hatred it is something else
even ayaz tried to unfreeze the pani but failed miserably coz of PP ka ujada hua response 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

See he is an A-hole no doubts about that but why only Niti and the emotion is so bloody strong that he doesn't even care to curtail even from all the backlash . Plus the whole equation makes others equally uncomfortable, if it was difference in attitude or them just not getting along , I don't think other's will care but it's like lines be drawn for war if these two ever talk without any prompting . Such passion from a zombie man is surprising . There is social media, this is a big show and he is popular , atleast for the heck of it even if not friendly , he will control his coldness but he just doesn't bother. It's like he purposefully tries to further cement his hate for her all the time. For a guy who doesn't want to have any equation with her, he protests too much

LOL yes the very fact that he protests too much, shows THIS level of passion into something OTHER than food and his work is why the rumors get fueled.

Man, this kind of stuff only happens in M&B novels usually...LOL

And Niti is too sweet a baccha for me to imagine her having done anything THAT bad to a guy who is indifferent to most of the world around him.

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82.Lilith.EXOLcharminggenie

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

i think niti really affects him so this deliberate effort or else why would kajuben be so insecure...does not make sense at all...
@13th wish..yes the kind of pics she posts...i donno how can some be so insecure...Confused

i watched the video again n again...he was defo not looking at her...coz the moment aliya started speaking he turns his head ...wow what a programming in his head?? LOL

Seee I told you...he only looked at Kriss when she spoke...he did not look up AT all when Niti was speaking...his DELIBERATION in pretending like Niti doesn't exist even when she's talking is TOO MUCH...he laughed at stuff everyone else said EXCEPT Niti...itna POINTED ignoring...

I mean if he was a zombie towards everyone equally, I'd be like whatever...but there is such DELIBERATION in his ignoring of Niti...ridiculous.

Niti was the only still looking at him when he answered a question here and there and even in the end when Ayaz made him talk about the gift to Niti...he himself STILL didn't look at NitiLOL

Niti had such a "whatever, dude" expression on her face in response to his stupid uncle chips answerLOL

-Mischievous-13thwish.Lilith.diva82EXOLcharminggenie

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
It all sounds crazy but when you come to think of it, there's every chance that what Tanvi got to know from reliable sources were true but NOT the whole story.

Why would a guy put so much of effort in physically distancing himself from a girl who also happens to be his co-star?

Why did his "I'm-doing-a-favour-on-my-fans-by-giving-this-interview" attitude intensified instead of mellowing down after the backlash he'd received? And mind you, the backlash mainly included him not giving Niti her due credit for the chemistry!

ALSO, the coldness towards Niti had increased by manifolds since the last few weeks and, well, Zain started shooting much before he was shown- may be it all make sense in a twisted sort of way.

-Mischievous-13thwishMuratHayatdiva82EXOLPrincessAshVik

Go to top