Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 28)

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

Originally posted by 13thwish

If I have to read b/w the lines and keep FOOD out of the equation completely- is Zain somehow responsible for this intensified coldness in the recent past? ( I can't comment on what exactly happened before as even I don't know the whole story, just bits and pieces).

HOW???ShockedShockedShocked

Call me crazy but somehow I have been getting these Manik-Alya-Nandini feels from the whole Parth-Disha-Niti tamasha!

Tu hi bata, a guy who've played a variety of characters before, kissed so many of his on-screen heroines- his gf never batted an eyelid. 

She goes all bonkers on Niti alone...kyun be? It's the same as Alya ordering Manik to let go of Nandu as she'd clearly sensed Manik's obsession with Nandu! 

Pardon my crazy thinking. LOL

LOL.. whatte imagination!LOLLOLLOL

I would have bought it lekin Parth itna shallow hai.. and kuch bhi bol, his gf is hot.. Niti is cute (n I love her toh mere liye she is BEST)..but as if this dude is going to fall for her qualities and stuff..
So I can't imagine this zombie man having enough good taste to recognize Niti ki value...

Plus he is such a joru ka ghulam, doub't he has the b*lls for that.. woh asli Manik thodi hai.. he is a total fattuTongueTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith.AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

ok i watched the segment..why is everyone so upset...mujhe tho teek hi laga..infact is baar tho PP baar baar niti ko hi dekh raha tha..and i loved their seating LOL..he dint looked obnoxious at all..what am i missing...Confused

LMAO yeh dekho ise...pure Ramayan khatam ho gayi aur yeh puch rahi hai Ram kaun hai?LOL

Dude, he wasn't looking at NITI, he was looking at KRISS when she talked.

And HOW did you miss him and CC bitching/giggling on the side each time Niti was answering a question? Aakhein khol ke dekhoLOL

This was him at his MOST obviously obnoxious yet and you are totally missing it?ConfusedLOL

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82.Lilith.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Call me crazy but somehow I have been getting these Manik-Alya-Nandini feels from the whole Parth-Disha-Niti tamasha!

Tu hi bata, a guy who've played a variety of characters before, kissed so many of his on-screen heroines- his gf never batted an eyelid. 

She goes all bonkers on Niti alone...kyun be? It's the same as Alya ordering Manik to let go of Nandu as she'd clearly sensed Manik's obsession with Nandu! 

I would have bought it lekin Parth itna shallow hai.. and kuch bhi bol, his gf is hot.. Niti is cute (n I love her toh mere liye she is BEST)..but as if this dude is going to fall for her qualities and stuff..
So I can't imagine this zombie man having enough good taste to recognize Niti ki value...

Plus he is such a joru ka ghulam, doub't he has the b*lls for that.. woh asli Manik thodi hai.. he is a total fattuTongueTongue

LOL hilarious theory here, Shelly.

While I don't deny the FREAKY parallels to the Manik-Alya-Nandu triangle, I am also liable to concur with Wish on this one...yeh Manik nahin hai that he will see Nandu's worth...these things only happen in FICTION.

Real life mein a-holes hi hotein hain PP type keLOL who don't give a shit about QUALITIES and stuff.

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82.Lilith.

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Shelly, Parth has only kissed Krissan and Niti on-screen till date...The off-screen gossip seem to have loop-holes and some parts seem dramatized but it can't all be all off because the sources were reliable. These same sources have informed about the spoilers on this show which all came true... But I can never just blame the girl for all this... Parth seems to only make friends with selective bitchy people... From his last show, he had cold vibes with Shritama (one of the three girls) who was also this Bong Bubbly bubble of energy. And he became best friends with Charlie... And he wasn't even paired opposite either of them... For me, I think its more to do with his attitude... If I'm having fun and trying to make small talk with a person but they behave like Parth, giving me attitude and all, I'll shut off too... I get irritated at his attitude just from his interviews.. I can only imagine what it might be to be around his presence for the entire day. His phone is more interesting to him than Niti... 
He treats her like Sauron's eye from The Lord of the Rings... If his gaze meets with hers by any chance, pata nahi kya hojayega...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by nneeiill

ok i watched the segment..why is everyone so upset...mujhe tho teek hi laga..infact is baar tho PP baar baar niti ko hi dekh raha tha..and i loved their seating LOL..he dint looked obnoxious at all..what am i missing...Confused

LMAO yeh dekho ise...pure Ramayan khatam ho gayi aur yeh puch rahi hai Ram kaun hai?LOL

Dude, he wasn't looking at NITI, he was looking at KRISS when she talked.

And HOW did you miss him and CC bitching/giggling on the side each time Niti was answering a question? Aakhein khol ke dekhoLOL

This was him at his MOST obviously obnoxious yet and you are totally missing it?ConfusedLOL

isliye mai tho YT link pooch rehi thi..so i can see bada bada video...
 jab vo zor zor ke has rehi thi tab vo usi ko hi dekh raha tha na..hmm yes he and CC were talking to each that was mainly coz ayaz n niti ka interaction i felt..i think we all r reading too much into it...LOL.

P.S look at the body language of PP...his toes were pointed towards niti madam ka direction...bahar kuch bhi dikha raha ho andhar kuch aur hi chal raha hai hahahah...and he was doing all sorts of that anxiety shaking with his legs..iska kuch lafda tho hai...

edited : i was wrong he was not looking at her while talking hmmm my eyesOuch

Edited by nneeiill - 25 December 2014 at 10:25am
charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
See he is an A-hole no doubts about that but why only Niti and the emotion is so bloody strong that he doesn't even care to curtail even from all the backlash . Plus the whole equation makes others equally uncomfortable, if it was difference in attitude or them just not getting along , I don't think other's will care but it's like lines be drawn for war if these two ever talk without any prompting . Such passion from a zombie man is surprising . There is social media, this is a big show and he is popular , atleast for the heck of it even if not friendly , he will control his coldness but he just doesn't bother. It's like he purposefully tries to further cement his hate for her all the time. For a guy who doesn't want to have any equation with her, he protests too much. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82.Lilith.AreYaar

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL hilarious theory here, Shelly.

While I don't deny the FREAKY parallels to the Manik-Alya-Nandu triangle, I am also liable to concur with Wish on this one...yeh Manik nahin hai that he will see Nandu's worth...these things only happen in FICTION.

Real life mein a-holes hi hotein hain PP type keLOL who don't give a shit about QUALITIES and stuff.

I told you it's crazy thinking.LOL I never said that PP will go for Niti JLT. I'm just saying that there's chance of him...erm..."feeling something" for Niti that wasn't entirely "friendly". LOL There's also a chance of Disha getting a whiff of it, hence all the commitment bands, the insecurities and all.

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82EXOL

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I do agree with one thing though.. his hatred/attitude/arrogance seems very FOCUSED on Niti.. and that itself seems very fishy to me.. I mean sirf fan reactions and Kajuben ki insecurity can't be the only reason..kyunki he makes a very deliberate and genuine effort to maintain distance and no eye contact whatsoever.. isn't that a little too extreme even for the most neurotic and insecure couple in the world? Plus Kajuben herself uploads all manner of close pics with tons of dudes.. so what is this double standard?Confused
There is definitely something more to this story that we aren't privy to.. and things have certainly gotten much much WORSE recently.. which is even more ajeeb because the 'kiss' happened a while back, so whatever fallout must have come out of that should have blown over by now.. recently there haven't been any romantic scenes or anything also.. so then why? Nope, definitely more than meets the eyeConfusedConfused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVikcharminggenieAreYaar

Go to top