Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 24)

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Interesting point, CG...that is probably what might happen...since Soha is bringing out Nandu's territorial side, this might just all end in Nandu admitting she can't let go, she can't walk away...

The writers deliberately avoid using the L word b/w MaNan...maybe post this track, with Nandu admitting she can't walk away, they'll go back to there post Diwali mode? But can they really? Too much water under the bridge now for them to just be all cute about, "So what do you think about me?" again...

I don't know if they will go to their post diwali mode- honestly, AY, I feel that phase was too hazy too blurry . This time if they will be together it will be more of awareness and high intensity in terms of emotions. I wish and really hope the writers make sure that with this track now the possibilities of them ever be separated is removed. Or else it will so defeat the purpose of their struggle right now. 

Soha track is them trying to be together and sort of normal under her pretense because she gives them an excuse to be together and still be sort of couplish . I think this is when Manik will just show her how silly her walking away is and get her to tell him her fears in more words and this time he will internalize them. That is when he will actually accept the L word and work towards restoring her faith. 

I have a feeling it will be easier for Manik to accept love than Nandini.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82.Lilith.PrincessAshVikLamheChurakeAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

Oh Btw, PP's being bashed left, right and center in the comments under the Telly Times wala video. Tongue

LOL yeh toh hona hi tha...are even PaNi shippers bashing him? AwesomeLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwish.Lilith.MuratHayatdiva82LamheChurake

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
LOL, The comments on YOUTUBE made my day... Parth is messing it up for himself... The guy has so much potential though... He is a decent actor (even with his shortcomings).. He is only 23 and there is so much growth he is capable of making. But look at him... He was continuously chatting with CC throughout the interview and was acting all ignorant and bitchy.. The attitude bro.. The attitude...Just look at that obvious princess attitude...He doesn't seem to take negative commets and backlash in a good way it seems.. Just gets worse and worse.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishdiva82.Lilith.MuratHayatLamheChurakeAreYaar

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Oh Btw, PP's being bashed left, right and center in the comments under the Telly Times wala video. Tongue

LOL yeh toh hona hi tha...are even PaNi shippers bashing him? AwesomeLOL

Can't tell on YT. LOL I only know the PaNi shippers in here.

I've downloaded the TellyBites iv and am watching it again and again just for the ZainTi part! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82MuratHayatLamheChurake

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

I don't know if they will go to their post diwali mode- honestly, AY, I feel that phase was too hazy too blurry . This time if they will be together it will be more of awareness and high intensity in terms of emotions. I wish and really hope the writers make sure that with this track now the possibilities of them ever be separated is removed. Or else it will so defeat the purpose of their struggle right now. 

Soha track is them trying to be together and sort of normal under her pretense because she gives them an excuse to be together and still be sort of couplish . I think this is when Manik will just show her how silly her walking away is and get her to tell him her fears in more words and this time he will internalize them. That is when he will actually accept the L word and work towards restoring her faith. 

I have a feeling it will be easier for Manik to accept love than Nandini.  

THIS!

They can draw out the struggle all they want if they realize that post that, this time when MaNan get together, the possibility of seperation has to be taken out cuz after this longgg struggle, the getting together should have a foundation...this isn't fluff anymore.

Well all shows use contrived plot devices to keep the leads interacting even in a seperation phase...so Soha is that for MaNan right now...but yeah ultimately she may serve a larger purpose.

Manik deffo wants to use Soha to show Nandini the futility of what she is trying to do do...to call her out on her denial...

They are both headstrong to the core...neither of them wants to put themselves out there with the L word cuz they're so hurt and wary of being burned...they took turns shutting each other out and now both of them hesitate to reveal just how MUCH they love each other...to say the actual words would have a FINALITY that neither one of them will be able to deny thereafter...that is why the struggle to get to that point.

I would like to see Manik admitting and acknowledging his love first too...cuz then we can get him realizing the importance of the fireflies possibly too.

-Mischievous-13thwishLamheChurakecharminggenie

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mischievous-

LOL, The comments on YOUTUBE made my day... Parth is messing it up for himself... The guy has so much potential though... He is a decent actor (even with his shortcomings).. He is only 23 and there is so much growth he is capable of making. But look at him... He was continuously chatting with CC throughout the interview and was acting all ignorant and bitchy.. The attitude bro.. The attitude...Just look at that obvious princess attitude...He doesn't seem to take negative commets and backlash in a good way it seems.. Just gets worse and worse.. 

LOL he's a good actor but he has a longgg way to go...a few lessons in humility taken in the right spirit is the only way he can move on up...but he doesn't seem interested...toh phir chhodo...Only he can help himself...but he's too busy stuffing his face with food instead...his lossLOL

We can only watch the tamasha in amusement as this guy single handedly burns down his career...Popcorn anyone?LOL

-Mischievous-13thwish.Lilith.LamheChurake

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mischievous-

THIS.

He's indeed messing it up for himself! And I was just wondering, what happened in the last few weeks that intensified the coldness b/w him and Niti? Confused Niti has practically given up on him, she doesn't even pretend anymore (it was obvious when she snapped at Ayaz, asking him to "take MaNan").

And dude, when you're in showbiz, you HAVE to endure bitter comments and crazy fans all the time! He can't even take criticism in a positive manner, reason why we all lashed out on him on Twitter after the IF iv. The result= He became all the more obnoxious!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82MuratHayatPrincessAshVikLamheChurakeAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged

THIS.

He's indeed messing it up for himself! And I was just wondering, what happened in the last few weeks that intensified the coldness b/w him and Niti? Confused Niti has practically given up on him, she doesn't even pretend anymore (it was obvious when she snapped at Ayaz, asking him to "take MaNan").

And dude, when you're in showbiz, you HAVE to endure bitter comments and crazy fans all the time! He can't even take criticism in a positive manner, reason why we all lashed out on him on Twitter after the IF iv. The result= He became all the more obnoxious!

I guess BLACK DHAAGA/MANGALSUTRA happenedLOL

Or maybe as usual, he is blaming Niti for all the backlash he is getting and that is why the extra cold vibes...who knows...this guy is really terrible at hiding his bipolarness.

You know things are bad when even Niti has given up...ab toh bhagwaan bharose hi hain yeh donoLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwish.Lilith.diva82LamheChurake

Go to top