Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 23)

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
@Anu Ok, I can keep that in mind and go with it. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm completely hating Manik leading Soha on like that. Disapprove

And I can't hate Soha like the others are as she's just being a fangirl who can't keep her hands off the...er...'HAWT' guy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-LamheChurake

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Kiran, like shelly said, maybe Niti tries to be good with everyone and that's why she goes out of her to make people happy. I don't get it though, when it's clear that CC doesn't show ANY interest in Niti then why is Niti trying so hard. Just let it go and be happy with people who make her smile. It's not like, CC se baat nahi karegi toh Vikas will throw her out of the show. 

LamheChurake.Kiran.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

@Anu Ok, I can keep that in mind and go with it. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm completely hating Manik leading Soha on like that. Disapprove

And I can't hate Soha like the others are as she's just being a fangirl who can't keep her hands off the...er...'HAWT' guy.

LOL but it's so amusing...atleast Manik's so called "suave' reputation is being displayed now...if he hadn't played along with Soha to get to Nandu, he wouldn't be Manik...when has this guy lost a chance to twist a situation to his advantage?LOL

Soha is a total bimbo, man...the guy just sarcastically called you dumb to your face and still you're drooling over him...

She's no bechaari that is being led on...this is a game for her, a power play...she doesn't care as long as he gives her attentionLOL...they are both using each other.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82.Lilith.PrincessAshVikLamheChurakecharminggenie

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Bush - This is Nandini's first brush with jealousy too , she is going to act silly but credit to the writers , it's not in the most cliched manner. Yeah she is doing all that , but it's more about marking her territory, she is not hiding her jealousy , even when he caught her lie , she had that moment with his face. I don't know more than confession - which I still feel will come after they worked out on their other issues . This one is for Nandini to realize that she cannot let it go. She is fighting for him, so how can the hope be gone? This is what Cabir told her to do right, and she is failing it.
The Nandini who walked away from him lacked courage to fight for their thing , this track is to actually bring that side in her.

Manik's side will be different, I think he will confront her not about what they feel about why the walking away if she cannot do that. He will insist on the why of their problem , this is where I feel he will start mulling. 

I don't think they will do that I love you damit thing. These guys have a knack of twisting the cliche things, i still have hopes Vikku.

Interesting point, CG...that is probably what might happen...since Soha is bringing out Nandu's territorial side, this might just all end in Nandu admitting she can't let go, she can't walk away...

The writers deliberately avoid using the L word b/w MaNan...maybe post this track, with Nandu admitting she can't walk away, they'll go back to there post Diwali mode? But can they really? Too much water under the bridge now for them to just be all cute about, "So what do you think about me?" again...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishLamheChurakePrincessAshVikcharminggenie

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

Kiran, like shelly said, maybe Niti tries to be good with everyone and that's why she goes out of her to make people happy. I don't get it though, when it's clear that CC doesn't show ANY interest in Niti then why is Niti trying so hard. Just let it go and be happy with people who make her smile. It's not like, CC se baat nahi karegi toh Vikas will throw her out of the show. 

Ok, the last line made me THINK.

What if it is THE reason? LOL Remember how Kriss sided with CC despite being so close to Niti before? What if it's Vikku's obvious partiality towards CC that's making her do this?

And CC doesn't exactly avoids/cold-shoulders Niti completely, she's always clicking pics, tweeting about them and all, unlike PP.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82LamheChurakePrincessAshVik

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
But Shells,baba was always like this na, I mean he played along with Alya  under the shower  on phone to get to Nandu during her spot days. This is so him. 
It's not like Soha cares, it's just fun and play for her too, the lady more or less made it obvious, that she is here for a good time.

I don't think he is leading her , the guy also kind of insulted her intelligence.  This wasn;t even flirting , i mean all i could think was Baba's flirt game is so cold. LOL

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82LamheChurakePrincessAshVik

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by shelly_08

LOL but it's so amusing...atleast Manik's so called "suave' reputation is being displayed now...if he hadn't played along with Soha to get to Nandu, he wouldn't be Manik...when has this guy lost a chance to twist a situation to his advantage?LOL

Soha is a total bimbo, man...the guy just sarcastically called you dumb to your face and still you're drooling over him...

She's no bechaari that is being led on...this is a game for her, a power play...she doesn't care as long as he gives her attentionLOL...they are both using each other.

Ok, the bimbo word reminded me of Rose. LOL

I'm sooo missing her right now. Soha's doing to Manik that Rose used to do to Dhruv. LOL Only that Manik is no innocent virgin!ROFL

-Mischievous-LamheChurake

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Oh Btw, PP's being bashed left, right and center in the comments under the Telly Times wala video. Tongue

-Mischievous-13thwishMuratHayatdiva82LamheChurake

Go to top