Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 22)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mischievous-

Jealous Nandini? That is not my cup of tea. Especially cause Alya and Manik came to and end over this jealousy. Yeah yeah, they didn't have that communication or understanding to begin with. But this jealousy and 'insecurity' type of thing is such an Alya thing to do... Like, Nandini agreed to be Fab5's manager cause of her jealousy. That threw me off. 

Otherwise, Fab5 wise, I liked the episode. Setting their priorities straight. This will be a push for them. I want to see hw they deal with themselves INDIVIDUALLY cause they basically live off of each other... 

The reason I don't mind jealous Nandu so much is cuz she is anything BUT typical about itLOL...matlab when Manik caught her obvious lie about the ladder, she literally couldn't put up any act alsoLOL...cute baccha that she is.

And it sort of humanizes Nandu...she's not some paragon without any flaws...when you care THAT much, you're bound to feel the loss...and it was easier said than done when she decided to let go of him...now she struggles with seeing another girl touching him/getting close to him...Nandu ki TERRITORIAL side jaag gayi hai...I find it quite amusingLOL...it's something we usually expect from Manik but who knew Nandu had such a SOLID territorial streak in her tooLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishLamheChurakePrincessAshVikcharminggenie

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:14am | IP Logged
What I don't get is Nandini's jealousy. She's doing all sorts of stupid stuff to keep Manik away from Soha, but why is she doing this? She told her how Manik and Alya were madly in love, today she did the slipping off the ladder bit, it only makes her look stupid, which she is not. 
Manik is only taking advantage of her jealousy, but how exactly will this help MANIK to understand the feeling? HOW is HE going to realize it is "love"? or are they planning on making Nandini realize that it is love? 

Manik will see how jealous Nandini is, he'll corner her and ask her why is she jealous and Nandini goes "Because I love you dammit". Okay. ConfusedLOL

Edited by Sanely_Insane - 25 December 2014 at 8:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.LamheChurake

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

Originally posted by .Kiran.

Originally posted by .Kiran.

And I got so upset when I saw new pics with Veebha. Why is she back? So soon! I wish she would have stayed there forever!

Is it just me or did anyone else also get a very eerie/bad vibe from those pics? Niti was only throwing herself on Veebha while Veebha looked so disinterested.

Yes! YESSS!!! Finally someone said it! I felt the same way. Totally felt like Niti was throwing herself while they showed no interest. Veebha and CC were overacting their love for each other especially CC! And it seemed Krissan wasn't interested at all. She was playing along for the heck of it!

I'm so glad it's not just me. Veebha and CC were so OTT over their bharat milaap. And Niti was only throwing herself. 
Also, in the group IV, Niti herself said she and CC will be going to a church, why can't she just shut up? CC looked so disinterested and this little kid is ruining it all herself. 

Know what Bro? She kinda reminds me of myself a little bit, back when I wasn't as experienced with people and the inner-workings of their mind. LOL I tried being friendly and nice to as many people as possible. The kind who tries to make everyone happy, gel with everyone as far as they're even a teeny-weeny bit sweet to her. Niti ka bhi yahi case lagta hain. LOL

diva82LamheChurake.Kiran.PrincessAshVik

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged
13th - Hi...came with a sexy voice which you ignored. Blushing
Tell you what, you don't focus on them too much right now , don't think their scenes are for any reason or meaning, they are just playing this game and avoiding the elephant in the room. Also the focus seems to be on other characters and let these two be in the background. They will pick up once the confession is done and dusted . Also on your paper - you ignore the other characters who scream screen-time on sets. 

Par I think it's because -Genie-Wish ship is too hot right now, hence nothing else clicks with you. Day Dreaming

13thwish.Lilith.PrincessAshVikLamheChurake

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

@Shelly:Hug

@Anu: I agree with everything you said.. it's not the current track per se..MaNan have had good days and bad ones.. when the 'sacrifice' drama happened I was probably the only one in the forum who was perfectly okay with it.. because then I felt they were still selling it..even separated, even with all of that crying and MUs galore, the sizzle was still there.. like that scene where Nandu wipes cake off his face and he says, "Tum nahi samjhogi".. They couldn't have been more apart in that moment.. and yet the impact was still there.. now toh every scene just feels dull and faded.. like the spark is lost..it's I don't know.. some intangible quality.. like the 'soul' is missing.. the 'magic' is gone..Confused

@Genie:Hi (since when do we do this?Shocked) Are you trying to be 'normal' now?Tongue
All you say is true.. Anyway, it's not the storyline or the characters... I still have a hold on that.. wrote an entire essay about that inspired by Doc's topic but then didn't post it because it's like the 'feel' is gone.. on paper my MaNan are beautiful and I'm as madly in love with them as ever.. and they still make complete sense to me..but somehow that love just doesn't translate to the actual episode anymore.. in fact, actually watching them onscreen dilutes my feels instead of enhancing them.. maybe I'm losing itLOLLOL

LOL it's so funny, I was wary of watching the epi today cuz I was feeling so disgusted with PP after watching that interview...but somehow when I started watching the epi, it was all Manik to me...weird how I'm able to compartmentalizeConfusedLOL

Re: MaNan...but the thing is, the angst has changed shape with time...the scenes you're talking about were more RAW in nature...the seperation had JUST happened...it was all so new and the pain was more acute...ab toh this pain has changed shape and sort of SETTLED in, that is why the scenes feel different.

The test of chemistry and feels they still pass cuz there is still that kashish b/w them...even as we get contrived trip-falls, we see a sense of loss, a yearning b/w them...it's not as acute and in our faces, but it's still there.  As long as I see MEANING in their scenes, I'm ok...

But ofcourse I wouldn't mind that level of INTENSE scenes againLOL

I think this week was generally filler anyways...I didn't have high hopes to begin withLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishdiva82.Lilith.PrincessAshVikLamheChurakecharminggenie

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Bushy word! I wish Niti would stop giving CC so much attention. Sorry tak theek tha, but I can't tolerate Niti making too many efforts for someone so bitchy and negative. She should stay happy with her gang of positive, normal, chill people. They are awesome. Screw bitchy gang and that includes Parth, CC and Veebha!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MuratHayatLamheChurake

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:23am | IP Logged

What I don't get is Nandini's jealousy. She's doing all sorts of stupid stuff to keep Manik away from Soha, but why is she doing this? She told her how Manik and Alya were madly in love, today she did the slipping off the ladder bit, it only makes her look stupid, which she is not. 
Manik is only taking advantage of her jealousy, but how exactly will this help MANIK to understand the feeling? HOW is HE going to realize it is "love"? or are they planning on making Nandini realize that it is love? 

Manik will see how jealous Nandini is, he'll corner her and ask her why is she jealous and Nandini goes "Because I love you dammit". Okay. ConfusedLOL

LOL firstly, love makes ppl stupid in generalLOL

J/K...I think Nandu's kinda cute in her awkward attempts to ward Soha off from ManikLOL...

See when  you give up expecting any DIRECT route to Manik UNDERSTANDING that he is in love with Nandu, the epis automatically become more watchable...try itLOL...that's what I'm doing...I've given up speculating HOW Manik will get there...but it's obvious he will get there in the next 2 weeks or so...I guess that will be the "high point"/end of the Soha track.

He already knows Nandu cares...he wants to get the WHY of her leaving out of her...

The way the writers have been so far about avoiding direct/cliched declarations of love, I sure hope that typical "dammit" waali confession doesn't happen here either.

But something's gotta give...I guess next week we might know better.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwish.Lilith.PrincessAshVikLamheChurakecharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
@Bush - This is Nandini's first brush with jealousy too , she is going to act silly but credit to the writers , it's not in the most cliched manner. Yeah she is doing all that , but it's more about marking her territory, she is not hiding her jealousy , even when he caught her lie , she had that moment with his face. I don't know more than confession - which I still feel will come after they worked out on their other issues . This one is for Nandini to realize that she cannot let it go. She is fighting for him, so how can the hope be gone? This is what Cabir told her to do right, and she is failing it.
The Nandini who walked away from him lacked courage to fight for their thing , this track is to actually bring that side in her.

Manik's side will be different, I think he will confront her not about what they feel about why the walking away if she cannot do that. He will insist on the why of their problem , this is where I feel he will start mulling. 

I don't think they will do that I love you damit thing. These guys have a knack of twisting the cliche things, i still have hopes Vikku.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishLamheChurakeEXOLPrincessAshVikAreYaar

Go to top