Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 19)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Did I mention I hate CC?!! I cannot stand her. She gives such negative bitchy vibes all the effin' time! I wish they would just throw her out of the show. Even when Niti is all smiling with her, I feel like screaming at Niti for talking to such a bitchy person. Don't girl! Stay away from her!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-MuratHayatdiva82LamheChurakecharminggenieAreYaar

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:36am | IP Logged
We all keep talking about how PP wont be able to survive in BW with this attitude but have anyone ever questioned as to HOW can he claim so confidently that he WILL be going to BW?

Does he have several offers in his kitty already? Or is he so dumb that he goes on about jumping to films right after KY2 without a proper film offer in hand? Confused

Edited by shelly_08 - 25 December 2014 at 7:37am

-Mischievous-13thwishMuratHayatdiva82LamheChurakecharminggenie

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

PP was being bitchy, he gives out this impression that ONLY I am smart, rest are bunch of losers who aren't FOCUSED. Or maybe it's just me. 

Oh this is his MANIK side at play naa...so THIS is what he means when he says I'm like Manik but not like Manik...cuz even Manik isn't THIS BITCHYTongue

Or is this what Niti meant when she said he stays IN CHARACTER even after the take is over?LOL

But dude, I've never seen MANIK bitching with MUKTI so muchLOL

Serious case of bipolarity. He stays in character but overdoes it after the shot is done. You know what I mean? Manik is bitchy but Parth takes the bitchiness a 20 notch up. Stern Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwish.Lilith.diva82LamheChurake.Kiran.charminggenieAreYaar

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I enjoyed watching the episode today:):)

Nandini is quite jealous. LOL. And a Manik can so tell that she is lying!:P
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:39am | IP Logged
And I got so upset when I saw new pics with Veebha. Why is she back? So soon! I wish she would have stayed there forever!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-.Lilith.diva82LamheChurakePrincessAshVik

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@AY - i don't even know what to say. I mean the guy  behaves like if he acts even civil with her , he would be out on the chopping block or something. I am sure many leads don't get along but they always play it for the cameras atleast during interviews. But these kids they just seem to want to out each other's drama. The moment there is indirect interaction between Parth and Niti, everyone is so bloody cold and awkward , it's hilarious. Like what this choti si Niti has done to him.  They really has had some legit serious wala drama which must be all childish . Bet Niti ate his food or something.  Or she is allergic to nuts.
He was making awkward laughs with CC, who kind of played along just to indulge him. But i like how Niti is also making all sadda hua faces at him- she has her own clique now , who cares for his grumpiness. But it's so strange the way they act, like the concept of playing it for the cameras seem alien to these guys, especially Princess P. 

THIS must have been the reason for all the grumpiness. Genie, hallelujah. You cracked it. LOL

It's like Parth and Niti should never be named in the same breath, all of them were so quite and cold, then Ayaz was like Parth, what would you gift Niti? And Parth answered as if he was on a gun point, I am sure he was mentally killing Ayaz. 

I can't say he is awkward or anti social, he's plain bitchy and he's got attitude, which is not the right kind of attitude. 

CC and him sure get along so well, birds of a feather, flock together. Jeeti jaagti misaal. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82.Lilith.LamheChurake.Kiran.charminggenie

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

And I got so upset when I saw new pics with Veebha. Why is she back? So soon! I wish she would have stayed there forever!

Is it just me or did anyone else also get a very eerie/bad vibe from those pics? Niti was only throwing herself on Veebha while Veebha looked so disinterested. 

-Mischievous-diva82LamheChurake.Kiran.PrincessAshVikcharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:45am | IP Logged
So I get the bitchiness too but why does he make it so bloody obvious like either you just don'y give interviews together or atleast be comfortable in group ones. 
Here even when Kriss and Ayaz were talking, he was so edgy , like he needed to take a leak or something. 

it;s hilarious though , the drama is cute ,  so childish. 

I don't even buy the on-screen chemistry thing resulted in all this . I am sure it's the food. Because that is the only thing which will bring out the mean Princess act. 

Either Viku is enjoying all this  and thinks this sells or he is just cool with these two making out on-screen .

I liked today's episode. Alteast the side-stories are interesting but for all their awkwardness these two are still selling their pair on-screen. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwish.Lilith.diva82LamheChurake.Kiran.AreYaar

Go to top