Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 18)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Yeah, Ayaz was watching Niti with a smile thereLOL...puri Narad Muni type smileLOL...sadist hai yeh bandaa...bechaari bacchi ki jaan lega kya?

PP was just being awkward, period...too busy bitching with CC on the side to answer or acknowledge anyone else dhang se...even when Ayaz said that if Parth gets all that food, he will make him share it with him, Parth just nodded like yeah whatever.

Even the interviewer was feeling the awkwardness in the air so OBVIOUSLY...lol

Notice how the SBS ppl NEVER came back after that one random visit on setsROFL

PP was being bitchy, he gives out this impression that ONLY I am smart, rest are bunch of losers who aren't FOCUSED. Or maybe it's just me. 

@Bold: Hai na? Ayaz was TRYING to make it lighter but this guy was so not interested in any joke, he was like "yeah okay", he was ONLY smiling with CC, rest he didn't give a damn about. 

How does he think he'll survive if he wants to join BW? Aisa attitude nahi chalega. 

SBS is smart, their first interview was not even an interview, just repeated shots and ONE question was asked, I bet they noticed the awkwardness too. ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwish.Lilith.MuratHayatdiva82LamheChurake.Kiran.charminggenieAreYaar

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged
@AY - i don't even know what to say. I mean the guy  behaves like if he acts even civil with her , he would be out on the chopping block or something. I am sure many leads don't get along but they always play it for the cameras atleast during interviews. But these kids they just seem to want to out each other's drama. The moment there is indirect interaction between Parth and Niti, everyone is so bloody cold and awkward , it's hilarious. Like what this choti si Niti has done to him.  They really has had some legit serious wala drama which must be all childish . Bet Niti ate his food or something.  Or she is allergic to nuts.
He was making awkward laughs with CC, who kind of played along just to indulge him. But i like how Niti is also making all sadda hua faces at him- she has her own clique now , who cares for his grumpiness. But it's so strange the way they act, like the concept of playing it for the cameras seem alien to these guys, especially Princess P. 

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82.Lilith.MuratHayatPrincessAshVikLamheChurake.Kiran.AreYaar

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:30am | IP Logged
@Shells  - Niti has him by the balls, chodo nuts, this guy squirms and is so uncomfy around her. legit fear of Niti , thats it. 
Niti is such a doll , she plays along , that is why her interviews are so fun. Perfect foil to Ayaz. Kris seems so comfy with this crowd too. Poor Uttu he be stuck with grumpy folks. I so wanted Zain to pop around and make small talk with Niti , that will so piss both Uncle and his side-kick. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwish.Lilith.diva82LamheChurake.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Allergic to nutsROFL ROFL

Even earlier Niti used to try her best to smile and keep that facade on for cameras but this guy never bothered. In one interview, when asked about their kiss, Niti was saying it's her first and she looked at him asking him if it was his second time, this guy was so rude! I wanted to give him a tight slap right there. Does it hurt to act normal? Just normal? Jeez! So immature!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwish.Lilith.MuratHayatdiva82LamheChurakecharminggenie

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I don't even know what to say. Parth is SUCH a downer.. His 'bitchiness' is like evident. His posture, the way he talks, everything... JUST LMAOLOL.. Again, he is so bad with all this and frustrating that its funny... That is why, iske lene mein maza aata hai...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwish.Lilith.MuratHayatdiva82LamheChurakecharminggenieAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

PP was being bitchy, he gives out this impression that ONLY I am smart, rest are bunch of losers who aren't FOCUSED. Or maybe it's just me. 

Oh this is his MANIK side at play naa...so THIS is what he means when he says I'm like Manik but not like Manik...cuz even Manik isn't THIS BITCHYTongue

Or is this what Niti meant when she said he stays IN CHARACTER even after the take is over?LOL

But dude, I've never seen MANIK bitching with MUKTI so muchLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishdiva82.Lilith.charminggenie

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Hey guys:):)

I just watched the cast's interview of TellyTimes.
Barely got it due to the sound.

I was laughing though while watching it:P:D

When the reporter asks Niti what she will give Kriss and then Kriss is asked about Ayaz. Then only I knew Parth will be asked about Niti. LOL! Itne door bethe hain ek dusre se, but still... LOL.

But how did they forget to ask Parth. LOL. They had to be reminded. I did not get it clear, what did he say he would give Niti?

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@AY - i don't even know what to say. I mean the guy  behaves like if he acts even civil with her , he would be out on the chopping block or something. I am sure many leads don't get along but they always play it for the cameras atleast during interviews. But these kids they just seem to want to out each other's drama. The moment there is indirect interaction between Parth and Niti, everyone is so bloody cold and awkward , it's hilarious. Like what this choti si Niti has done to him.  They really has had some legit serious wala drama which must be all childish . Bet Niti ate his food or something.  Or she is allergic to nuts.
He was making awkward laughs with CC, who kind of played along just to indulge him. But i like how Niti is also making all sadda hua faces at him- she has her own clique now , who cares for his grumpiness. But it's so strange the way they act, like the concept of playing it for the cameras seem alien to these guys, especially Princess P. 

LOL here all of us were wondering if Parth would do damage control in reaction to all the backlash...instead his attitude has gone up a notch...he's in UKHAAD LO mode of his own nowLOL...just doesn't give a damn ki kitna bhi OBVIOUS lage his dislike for Niti...he can't help himself.

And yeah, Niti is also giving up now in trying to play it for the cameras...taali ek haath se nahin bajti...and how long is it humanly possibly to try to smile at someone who behaves like you don't exist?

Vikku needs to give these ppl PR 101 classes or else just ban the media from sets.

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82.Lilith.MuratHayatPrincessAshVikLamheChurake.Kiran.charminggenie

Go to top