Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 17)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

Originally posted by 13thwish

LOL.. check this out Bushy.. he really looks like her chacha standing next to pyari bacchi in this oneLOL

Their faces be like "dying from inside". LOL

The comments though, people are such pyaase kauwwe. LOL

This pic is like the ULTIMATE in feels killerLOL

One positive though...finally Rafi has a NEW pic to meme...bechaari kabse woh store room waali selfie se kaam chala rahi thi...

Grumpy Chacha ka sedela expression has scaled NEW heights in this pic...I'm sure it can inspire Rafi to come up with new Lulz

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82.Lilith.MuratHayatLamheChurake

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Gosh they are so awkward and they don't even pretend. Blah, I mean it's like they be acting like kids purposefully . If you don't like someone , don't give bytes or just act mature and professional . It's as if they love selling their tiff to cameras. Silly bums . They give fodder for gossip themselves. 
But Ayaz is love, better he is a sadist too , i adore him. Niti is building her group too , good for her, you do your think and let the Princess preen around. CC has weird expressions. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwish.Lilith.diva82LamheChurake.Kiran.AreYaar

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by shelly_08

@Anu, Nandu is called the "Uncle Chips girl" as she loouuss them. LOL

What? Yeh kab hua? Do you mean Nandu ki Niti?

@Bushy: LOL so he saw Niti holding a packet of chips, toh wahaan se? Maan gaye bhukkad ke FOCUS ko...ClapWacko

Jahan khaana wahan Bhukkad. I'm sure he only remembers it coz it's FOOD. Thumbs UpLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-MuratHayatdiva82LamheChurake

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Anu, LOL yes, finally a new pic for Rafz to LuLz on. LOL 

I liked Ayaz and Niti's camaraderie. Niti mentions Kolkatta and he says, yeah, she comes to meet me, and then says, remember who park? LOL
Then when asked about his memories, Ayaz is like, Niti used to be in town toh. LOL

They share a genuine bond. He seems protective about her, coz she's this little kid among the grumpy oldies. 

Highlight was how the interviewer skipped Parth and Ayaz was like, ask Parth what would he gift Niti? And he was observing Niti's face when Parth was talking. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82LamheChurakeAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Gosh they are so awkward and they don't even pretend. Blah, I mean it's like they be acting like kids purposefully . If you don't like someone , don't give bytes or just act mature and professional . It's as if they love selling their tiff to cameras. Silly bums . They give fodder for gossip themselves. 
But Ayaz is love, better he is a sadist too , i adore him. Niti is building her group too , good for her, you do your think and let the Princess preen around. CC has weird expressions. 

WORD, CG!

Never have I seen a more awkward bunch in interviews...freakin GROW UP, man...this guy needs a TIGHT slap or better yet a BIG punch to get his akkal thikaane...or they just need to ban the media from taking this guy ke interviews.

Ab toh poor Niti also isn't being able to keep up whatever little facade she can manage with smiling...

They are making it SO damn obvious now...if they don't do damage control ASAP, phir toh given the show's popularity, media will also jump on this gossip bandwagon only and tamasha will hit whole another level of chaos.

I wish all interviews were just Ayaz...we would happily watch them...aur kisi ki zaroorat hi nahin.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwish.Lilith.MuratHayatdiva82LamheChurake.Kiran.charminggenie

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:20am | IP Logged
CC wants all the attention to herself, no wonder she looked pissedoff in that group interview. Her and Parth are so immature. No respect for others! No wonder they are close friends! Pathetic!

Niti, Ayaz and Zain are such adorable babies. They bring light to these otherwise boring, dark interviews! Give me these three!

Anyways, Merry Christmas guys to everyone who's celebrating. Have a good one!

-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith.LamheChurakecharminggenieAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

Anu, LOL yes, finally a new pic for Rafz to LuLz on. LOL 

I liked Ayaz and Niti's camaraderie. Niti mentions Kolkatta and he says, yeah, she comes to meet me, and then says, remember who park? LOL
Then when asked about his memories, Ayaz is like, Niti used to be in town toh. LOL

They share a genuine bond. He seems protective about her, coz she's this little kid among the grumpy oldies. 

Highlight was how the interviewer skipped Parth and Ayaz was like, ask Parth what would he gift Niti? And he was observing Niti's face when Parth was talking. LOL

Yeah, Ayaz was watching Niti with a smile thereLOL...puri Narad Muni type smileLOL...sadist hai yeh bandaa...bechaari bacchi ki jaan lega kya?

PP was just being awkward, period...too busy bitching with CC on the side to answer or acknowledge anyone else dhang se...even when Ayaz said that if Parth gets all that food, he will make him share it with him, Parth just nodded like yeah whatever.

Even the interviewer was feeling the awkwardness in the air so OBVIOUSLY...lol

Notice how the SBS ppl NEVER came back after that one random visit on setsROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82.Lilith.MuratHayatLamheChurakecharminggenie

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Niti is showing him the THENGA! ROFL

And high time too, Ayaz is kept busy with two shows, Uttu aur PP ka patta toh bohot pehle hi kat gaya tha, PP and Abhi don't like each other (and PP tags the wrong Abhi on purpose!) and Zain- he probably has no idea that PP exists! ROFL

There's no one with him except his birdie of a feather CC. Kriss has slowly moved away from him as well and the new girl is too busy fangirling over Niti in real life! LOL

-Mischievous-13thwishMuratHayatdiva82LamheChurakecharminggenie

Go to top