Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 141)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Oh yeah...Happy New year people. Wishing you all a prosperous and a joyful coming year. Hug
We still have 12 hours to go before we enter the new year!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Ayaz looks so fat. Im embarrassed to look at Cabir at times. And AbhishekROFL He's unrecognizable. Whats with these guys? They are least bothered about how bloated and unattractive they look on screen!

And MakkhiROFL 

I don't care about Abhishek or Harshad, but Cabir toh Manik ke saath hota hai, and that ganji and open shirt doesn't hide much. He looks a fat chacha. 

It's funny how they are least bothered about their physique, phangurls toh waise bhi fangirl over them, it's a big deal. LOL

MukhBhi sounds like Makkhi, seriously. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.EXOL.Kiran.

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Oh yes, happy new year people. HugParty

Adhi, it's funny how other's have to do all the preparation and MaNan lutf uthaate hain. First Dhruv prepped up everything and MaNan kissed, now Soha will prep up everything and Tanvi ke anusaar, there's going to be another kiss, so I'm hoping they take full advantage of Soha's decorations. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Kiran.

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Happy new year to my pagal family! Hug Party Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

Ayaz looks so fat. Im embarrassed to look at Cabir at times. And AbhishekROFL He's unrecognizable. Whats with these guys? They are least bothered about how bloated and unattractive they look on screen!

And MakkhiROFL 

I don't care about Abhishek or Harshad, but Cabir toh Manik ke saath hota hai, and that ganji and open shirt doesn't hide much. He looks a fat chacha. 

It's funny how they are least bothered about their physique, phangurls toh waise bhi fangirl over them, it's a big deal. LOL

MukhBhi sounds like Makkhi, seriously. LOL

Fat chachaROFL

I skip Harshad's scenes anyways, so don't care much. Cabir, I care about when he's with MaNan so he needs to tone down a bit but Im most bothered about Manik. And with Parth gone for 8 days vacation, I can't even imagine how bloated he will look! Im dreading his look after new year! I dont know what fangirls are fangirling over nowadays. I know everyone has different tastes but still, what's there to fan girl over nowadays?

Haha..btw am I the only one who finds Charlie's smile really weird? Like the way her teeth show and scrunched up nose, it's really weird man. I'm the only one probably but yeah...LOL

diva82

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Fat chachaROFL

I skip Harshad's scenes anyways, so don't care much. Cabir, I care about when he's with MaNan so he needs to tone down a bit but Im most bothered about Manik. And with Parth gone for 8 days vacation, I can't even imagine how bloated he will look! Im dreading his look after new year! I dont know what fangirls are fangirling over nowadays. I know everyone has different tastes but still, what's there to fan girl over nowadays?

Haha..btw am I the only one who finds Charlie's smile really weird? Like the way her teeth show and scrunched up nose, it's really weird man. I'm the only one probably but yeah...LOL

His jawline is already gone, I hope there's no double chin, and chubby cheeks, and pot belly. PLEASE god, save us the horror. 

@Bold: NOOO! You're not the only one, I hate her smile. Her smile is as scary as Parth's smile, these two besties should never smile. And when Abhi was saying, keep smiling, I was like dude, staap! Don't put ideas in her head. OuchLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
And also in that Nandu kidnapping scene in the car, when he gives her his evil smile with his teeth showing, he looked so creepy, sweaty and his teeth looked bad! And that shiny blazer wasn't helpingOuch

diva82

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

Fat chachaROFL

His jawline is already gone, I hope there's no double chin, and chubby cheeks, and pot belly. PLEASE god, save us the horror. 

@Bold: NOOO! You're not the only one, I hate her smile. Her smile is as scary as Parth's smile, these two besties should never smile. And when Abhi was saying, keep smiling, I was like dude, staap! Don't put ideas in her head. OuchLOL

I remember drooling over that jawline during drunk episodes. He looked SO good then! Parth really needs to hit gym ASAP! 

@bold: EWW! The horror!Dead

And OMG! Yes! Scary is the word. I wanted to say the same but I didn't wanna sound mean!

.Lilith.

Go to top