Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 140)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mischievous-

These cheat angles are such a Star Plus thing to do... But MaNan are the main couple... PP better not pull off some of his usual shit (wishful thinking)... I want a REAL kiss to happen just to see the social media drama cause not only was there KajuRaju drama, but CC also did her fair share of drama the last time around...

About Parth's weight, that's not coming off anytime soon..Reason being he got an extended holiday to Dubai

LOL I don't care for the social media drama...I just want MANAN to be done justice to...and using all these lameass cheat kiss routines won't be doing justice to Manan. 

And yeah Parth aur beer guzzle kar ke aayega Dubai se...will look even more bloated.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.diva82.Kiran.

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Anu Filhaal toh she IS giving him bhaaw...dunno about the future, though. LOL

And despite shipping them for fun, even I can't deny that Zain is another narcissist male in the list of so many present in KY2. At first, he has to stop tagging Niti in his random pics. Uttu might not mind, but Niti prolly WILL mind. LOL

2ndly, he can come off as lame sometimes.

All said and done, Zain looks and sounds quite natural during his scenes with Niti- CC k saath he looks like he's on gunpoint! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

And despite shipping them for fun, even I can't deny that Zain is another narcissist male in the list of so many present in KY2. At first, he has to stop tagging Niti in his random pics. Uttu might not mind, but Niti prolly WILL mind. LOL

All said and done, Zain looks and sounds quite natural during his scenes with Niti- CC k saath he looks like he's on gunpoint! LOL

Dude, I mean like the kind of bhaav he'd WANT...lol not random friendly vibes...woh toh Niti har raah chalte bande ko deti hai in KYY EXCEPT His HighnessTongue

Dunno why I get the feel that Niti wants to avoid on set complications of the romantic kind, period...isiliye usko Uttu best lagta hai...uska buddyLOL

Speaking of CC...God, the smile scene with MukBhi today was SO BLAHH

And how RANDOMLY did Navya show up in SPACE...lameee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by shelly_08

Dude, I mean like the kind of bhaav he'd WANT...lol not random friendly vibes...woh toh Niti har raah chalte bande ko deti hai in KYY EXCEPT His HighnessTongue

Dunno why I get the feel that Niti wants to avoid on set complications of the romantic kind, period...isiliye usko Uttu best lagta hai...uska buddyLOL

Speaking of CC...God, the smile scene with MukBhi today was SO BLAHH

And how RANDOMLY did Navya show up in SPACE...lameee

At times I feel that Uttu's not romantically interested in any of the girls in the show- he treats Kriss and Niti like his buddies- others are much older than him so didn't mention them. 

Niti seems like the type who'll be sweet to anyone and everyone who's even remotely nice to her. LOL

I wouldn't mind ZainTi happening in the near future or whenever. 

diva82PrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I think both Niti and Uttu are like that...they are just friendly and want to have fun with everyone...neither of them seems to be looking for romance of any kind...bas khaao peeyo, mast raho types.

LOL arey ZainTi shipping toh chalti rahegi for timepass...whatever happens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
It was ALL random Anu. Not only Navya's re-entry, but that smile scene of Makkhi, that was so random and lame, and then Harshad says "Mukti tumhe jaan kar khushi hogi ke principal ne mujhe college aane ki permission dedi". Why will MUKTI be HAPPY about that? What did I miss? Confused
And it's not just Parth, even Abhishek and Ayaz look bloated, and dafuq was Cabir wearing today? He looked extra fat. Confused

Everything is so random and lame, the only good thing was Manik showing Nandu's PYAAR/HAWAS ki nishaani, those nail marks. LOL

diva82LamheChurake

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

It was ALL random Anu. Not only Navya's re-entry, but that smile scene of Makkhi, that was so random and lame, and then Harshad says "Mukti tumhe jaan kar khushi hogi ke principal ne mujhe college aane ki permission dedi". Why will MUKTI be HAPPY about that? What did I miss? Confused
And it's not just Parth, even Abhishek and Ayaz look bloated, and dafuq was Cabir wearing today? He looked extra fat. Confused

Everything is so random and lame, the only good thing was Manik showing Nandu's PYAAR/HAWAS ki nishaani, those nail marks. LOL

Ayaz looks so fat. Im embarrassed to look at Cabir at times. And AbhishekROFL He's unrecognizable. Whats with these guys? They are least bothered about how bloated and unattractive they look on screen!

And MakkhiROFL 

diva82LamheChurake

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Happy New Year folks!
Dropped in to wish everyone and I am off.
I thought I was the only one who would miss Manik's florals.
The edginess to his character is gone. He looks so blah and ordinary.
I liked when he was busy showing the nail marks to Nandu..." see your lust and passion has left its marks on me"
Nandu's jealousy was cute but her realisation seemed off, too damn sudden, I would have liked a monologue and then the realisation.
I guess Manik and Nandu might have their date during the party. Soha will do the preps(like poor Dhruv) and these two will probably go off on their date.

See you all in 2015.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVik.Kiran.

Go to top