Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 134)

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Manik showin Nandu them  scratch  marks hahahhhahhaahha xD This guy SO loveees to troll his girl xD

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82.Kiran.PrincessAshVikAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Manik showin Nandu them  scratch  marks hahahhhahhaahha xD This guy SO loveees to troll his girl xD

That was HILARIOUS...and Nandu kitna DARR gayi when he started unbuttoning his shirtROFLROFL...Nandu ko apne hormones se darr lagne lag padaa hai ab...ki kahin woh khud hi Manik ko JUMP na kar deROFLROFLROFL

And Manik had such a hurt look on his face...how DARE she deny that they came THIS close to having another makeout sessionLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82LamheChurake.Kiran.EXOLPrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Anu I liked the episode as in the convos but quality wise, I don't like it. You get what I mean? Earlier there used to be a certain standard at least, now it's all so weird and very poor!

And please give Manik those floral/ weirdly textured outfits back. I liked them. Maybe it was the way he carried them off but I used to like those outfits on him. I want them back!

Yeah I do get what you mean, Kiran...the show had a somewhat cooler vibe to it before...ab thoda jaded lag raha hai...too many production constraints I guess.

Anyways let's see what happens in the new yearLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-LamheChurake.Kiran.

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged
And i thought KYY forum  wouldn't  turn  into the cesspool of stupidity  that D3 forum is.  Stupid  me. Anu ne  pehle hi warn kiya tha mujhe. I was in denial. Ke nai. Apna show  smart hai. Show dekhne wala bhi smart hi honge. Parr nai. Aukaddd pe agaya show bhi aur forum  bhi

Tanvi yaar so annoyin  this is. Aise turning  point pe aake drag ?!

Kiran i knowww man ! Kal ka was so blah. Cept for  mebbe Manik ka shining  wala line andd sleep texting. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-.Kiran.AreYaar

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

Anu: Watched your VMs:):) Really nice:) But my fave is Ab Na Jaa:):)

Rafz: Love your vms:):)

Thanks, Sara!

Thank u  Sarah ! ^_^

But maine toh koi VM post kiya nai iss CC pe .. kaunsa dekh liya xD

And I am totally  going to  hog credit  for Anu's  AB NA JAA.  Maine nag kiya toh jake madam ne banaya :P Jks xD Yes its my fav too out of her VMs , beuatiful stuff ! <3

LOL haan bhai you are welcome to all the credit...itni shiddat se you pitched that song to me...and baaki magic toh saara song ka hi hai that makes it special.

I have a soft corner for my Ishq Bulava VM though cuz it has so much drunk Nandu in itLOL

You are welcomeEmbarrassed
I watched your Ishq Bulaava one todayEmbarrassed It is so goodTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged

And i thought KYY forum  wouldn't  turn  into the cesspool of stupidity  that D3 forum is.  Stupid  me. Anu ne  pehle hi warn kiya tha mujhe. I was in denial. Ke nai. Apna show  smart hai. Show dekhne wala bhi smart hi honge. Parr nai. Aukaddd pe agaya show bhi aur forum  bhi

Tanvi yaar so annoyin  this is. Aise turning  point pe aake drag ?!

Kiran i knowww man ! Kal ka was so blah. Cept for  mebbe Manik ka shining  wala line andd sleep texting. 

*smug muh* Hate to (not really) say I I told you soTongue...AATH saal ka IF experience doesn't liye, behenTongue

On the plus side though...this forum still isn't the worth youth show forum I've seen...it could be much worseLOL

*Edit: And even the show hasn't TOTALLY tanked yet, man...somewhere it still makes sense to meLOL

Edited by AreYaar - 31 December 2014 at 8:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-LamheChurake.Kiran.EXOL

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

And mischievous please tell me we will have good scenes coming up in the party? I'm getting. I need some good scenes before getting back to uni on Monday:(

There are going to be 2 potential good scenes.. It'll maybe air on Friday which I'm not sure of.. Maybe they'll drag it out to Monday... But I honestly don't know yaar... Uni starts on Monday and I've been twiddling my thumbs for something to happen...

Today's episode was okay... I liked the Manik and Cabir interaction... On the other hand, I'm getting tired of jealous Nandini gritting her teeth and all.. It's kinda boring... Would have preferred a jealous Manik over this if jealousy was what the script demanded.. It would have made it a more entertaining watch... Navya is back to college... Harshad is back.. -.-
Overall, another filler... Although I didn't mind the last few episodes, we are getting WAY too many of these fillers... I actually forgot the last time I enjoyed an episode to its entirety... Anyways, I watched the last few episodes I've missed and I didn't miss much... Fab5's group hugs and celebrations are just lame.. LOL... But whatever, these kiss-misses will lead to a kiss.. Yup..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake.Kiran.EXOLPrincessAshVik

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Manik showin Nandu them scratch marks hahahhhahhaahha xD This guy SO loveees to troll his girl xD

That was HILARIOUS...and Nandu kitna DARR gayi when he started unbuttoning his shirtROFLROFL...Nandu ko apne hormones se darr lagne lag padaa hai ab...ki kahin woh khud hi Manik ko JUMP na kar deROFLROFLROFL

And Manik had such a hurt look on his face...how DARE she deny that they came THIS close to having another makeout sessionLOL

He was angry man. Didn't You see his face? How dare she?! I love this guy! He's gone crazy for this girlROFL after her denial, was he sitting on the terrace in devdas mode with soft drink in his hand?!ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82EXOLAreYaar

Go to top