Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 129)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

pavitra prani...haha another name for PP LOL LOL

oh yea now when u say so...it looks like that it was shot later..infact she was wearing a diff top too...

party scenes tho 24 hour ka shoot tha nonstop... i hope manik ka BD na ho ...aaj tho tha..but the height gives it out..its difficult to use BD for parth LOL ...good for us 

PP ke kitne roop, kitne roop...he keeps inspiring usTongue

Yeah I noticed the BD in the police station scene and close-ups for some scenes also looked like they were shot seperately...

It's likely ki New Year's ke scenes mein bhi use hua hoga...lol they can't take a wide angle shot...they can only show like half the guy's body from the side cuz of the height issueLOL

Anyways somehow I feel the whole New Year's party will go in Manik ki\e stupid Soha flirting scenes onlyConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakeEXOLPrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Lol array yeh gifs  ... inverse-meta troll ho gaya yeh toh LOL

Agli CC ka naamkaran toh tumne kar diya tha ... GCC .. koi nai usk3 aagay walaa kar denge. 

"Kaliyon ka chaman, #PaNiMeinAman"

(Like in the song Never let me go - FaTM, nazuk kali PP Niti ke advances se pareshan & suicidal will find "Peace in the deep" of PaNi  ) LOL

Lets go to the Candy shop bolke kuch chaba be raha hai Chacha. Khamakha  tension le rahi hai Nandu. Knowing  bhukkad chacha, literal candy shop  hi jayega woh LOL

Aage, peeche, upar, neeche...har angle se troll hi troll...inverse, non-inverse...sab kuch...lol they are a troll bonanza.

PaNimeinAman?ROFL

@bold: EGGJACTLYROFLROFL  Is bande se sirf CAKE ki izzat ko khatra hai, aur kuch nahinROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakeEXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Btw Nitya, tune bataya nahin...your pyara Neilu boy is coming back in the new show by Dabba makers? CONGRATS :P ROFL...ab toh tu wahaan busy ho jaayegi...MaNan ke liye kahaan time rahega tere paas.

EXOLPrincessAshVik

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Btw Nitya, tune bataya nahin...your pyara Neilu boy is coming back in the new show by Dabba makers? CONGRATS :P ROFL...ab toh tu wahaan busy ho jaayegi...MaNan ke liye kahaan time rahega tere paas.

arey tum jale pe namak mat daalo...ROFL...ek dabba chodke doosre dabbe mai jaa raha hai...i dont know how i am going to watch it...lets see..LOL

PrincessAshVikAreYaar

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

PP ke kitne roop, kitne roop...he keeps inspiring usTongue

Yeah I noticed the BD in the police station scene and close-ups for some scenes also looked like they were shot seperately...

It's likely ki New Year's ke scenes mein bhi use hua hoga...lol they can't take a wide angle shot...they can only show like half the guy's body from the side cuz of the height issueLOL

Anyways somehow I feel the whole New Year's party will go in Manik ki\e stupid Soha flirting scenes onlyConfused

ya the new year shoot was going on even after he left..so may be we will get some BD shots here n there...

@bold : ayyo aisa mat bolo...i want something else..
or will it be like typical flirting with soha and dancing..then partner switch and some sensuous MaNan dance and party khatam Confused...btw he is again wearing full sleeves 

PrincessAshVikAreYaar

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
am off to watch mardaani...i hope it does not have some dil dehlata scene n all...Confused

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

arey tum jale pe namak mat daalo...ROFL...ek dabba chodke doosre dabbe mai jaa raha hai...i dont know how i am going to watch it...lets see..LOL

LOL when I read the news, I thought of you and Piu and the other Neil fans going *headdesk*...matlab such CRAP taste this bandaa has in doing shows...pehle se Dabba show mein phansaa hua hai and it's like Dabba makers want to cast him in EVERY show of theirs...does he seriously not want to maintain ANY standards after Gulaal...the description of the show sounds SUPER awful...

Aur kya news...are him and his Sita Maiyya doing Nach Baliye?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

LOL when I read the news, I thought of you and Piu and the other Neil fans going *headdesk*...matlab such CRAP taste this bandaa has in doing shows...pehle se Dabba show mein phansaa hua hai and it's like Dabba makers want to cast him in EVERY show of theirs...does he seriously not want to maintain ANY standards after Gulaal...the description of the show sounds SUPER awful...

Aur kya news...are him and his Sita Maiyya doing Nach Baliye?LOL

even am wondering what happened to neil's taste...show ka naam pada thqa pethawala ROFL
i dont think i cant handle this one..since am admin of his FC's i will pretened i am watching .LOL

haha sita maiyya cant dance...but he still has armaan for NB..

Go to top