Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 125)

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Joined: 24 February 2008
Posts: 11631

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar


ROFL  Rafi, you are KILLING me here *gasps for breath*ROFL



Har jagah, jahaan bhi dekho PaNi hi PaNi...I SWEAR, man...every other gaane ke song lyrics mein bhi PaNiROFLROFLROFL You just CANNOT escape it...Why is RajuBhai even trying...woh permanently KALANKIT ho chuka haiTongueROFL


Kaju will toss him to the curb one day...usko milaavat waala maal nahin pasand...yeh sirf Ashleel Niti ke laayak hi reh jaayega...phir woh isko aake bolegi randomly..."Let's makeout"ROFL

At first toh I was just kidding  ... ashleelta and that  chotu cute bachi LOL
And THEN  I realised  ... the  lil minx DOES go around making random  propositions of "Let's  makeout" ROFL khamakha hi blame kar rahe thei Raju ko. Banda toh has VALID reasons to be scared in the  presence  of such wanton Pixies ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82PrincessAshVikAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 108878

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway


At first toh I was just kidding  ... ashleelta and that  chotu cute bachi LOL
And THEN  I realised  ... the  lil minx DOES go around making random  propositions of "Let's  makeout" ROFL khamakha hi blame kar rahe thei Raju ko. Banda toh has VALID reasons to be scared in the  presence  of such wanton Pixies ROFL


LOL wohi tohhh...Niti ka screw sach mein thoda dheela hai...even Uttu comments on what he essentially called her "adult jokes" wala sense of humorROFL

No wonder RajuBhai runs SO scared of her...what a dangerous combination to resist...dekhne mein chhoti bacchi jaisi and baatein X-ratedROFL...RajuBhai toh apni izzat bachte bachte bachaa rahein hain nahin toh iske haath lag gaye toh MAKEOUT ho jaayenge offscreen bhiROFL


And we all know whattayyy "innocent" soul RajuBhai is Tongue...galti saari ashleel baatein karne waale logon *cough* Niti ki hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakePrincessAshVik

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Joined: 20 May 2007
Posts: 9416

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
ROFL!!! you gals, on Niti being the one after Rajubhai's izzat LOL Did Uttu really say "adult jokes?"  I must have missed that one.

@ Rafz, yes Rajuji can't get away from PaNi anymore LOL

@ Shells, good catch on the shirt. LOL, no wonder Patani fell out with him. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Joined: 24 February 2008
Posts: 11631

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar



LOL wohi tohhh...Niti ka screw sach mein thoda dheela hai...even Uttu comments on what he essentially called her "adult jokes" wala sense of humorROFL

No wonder RajuBhai runs SO scared of her...what a dangerous combination to resist...dekhne mein chhoti bacchi jaisi and baatein X-ratedROFL...RajuBhai toh apni izzat bachte bachte bachaa rahein hain nahin toh iske haath lag gaye toh MAKEOUT ho jaayenge offscreen bhiROFL


And we all know whattayyy "innocent" soul RajuBhai is Tongue...galti saari ashleel baatein karne waale logon *cough* Niti ki hai LOL

What if ... all the PaNi ka jamm jaana started from Niti angling  for  a 'casual  alliance ' and COMMMITMENT pasand, NITI-baan RajuBhai took offence to being  objectified  like this  ROFL

"Yeh kaise WAAHIYAAT baatein kar rahi hai aap ? Sharm nahin aati aapko ?!"

^RajuBhai ROFL

KajuBen,  RajuBhai  are all nirdosh. Niti ki shakti kapooor like tendencies be the  jadd of all problems ROFL

Yaar waise jokes apart ... eik se barh kar eik cartoon hain yeh log LOL That  cast is ONE froot-loop short of  a cerial-bowl of Lunacy LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82PrincessAshVikAreYaar

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Joined: 02 June 2011
Posts: 19490

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Lol rafzie n nur u guys are on roll truly .. PaNi n PaNi everywhere but not a boondh to drink ...

Gangajal bhi fails hahahahaa [:))]

Raju been kalankit forever [:))]

Bt wait a minute .. What is this lets make out reference ???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakePrincessAshVikAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 108878

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

 
What if ... all the PaNi ka jamm jaana started from Niti angling  for  a 'casual  alliance ' and COMMMITMENT pasand, NITI-baan RajuBhai took offence to being  objectified  like this  ROFL

"Yeh kaise WAAHIYAAT baatein kar rahi hai aap ? Sharm nahin aati aapko ?!"

^RajuBhai ROFL

KajuBen,  RajuBhai  are all nirdosh. Niti ki shakti kapooor like tendencies be the  jadd of all problems ROFL

Yaar waise jokes apart ... eik se barh kar eik cartoon hain yeh log LOL That  cast is ONE froot-loop short of  a cerial-bowl of Lunacy LOL


SHAKTI KAPOOR tendencies for NITI?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  KAHAANI MEIN TWIST, YET AGAIN!ROFLROFLROFLROFL



Could there BE a more contrasting reality? hahaha...t


Saare paagal hain yaar...sach mein hadh level ke namoone...how else are we getting SO much fodder to make fun of them?ROFL


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurakePrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Joined: 30 August 2013
Posts: 10478

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Anu and Rafz are on a roll today!:P:D LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 108878

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Lol rafzie n nur u guys are on roll truly .. PaNi n PaNi everywhere but not a boondh to drink ...

Gangajal bhi fails hahahahaa [:))]

Raju been kalankit forever [:))]

Bt wait a minute .. What is this lets make out reference ???

Niti said it to Kriss in that trio interview of her, Uttu and KrissLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82EXOLPrincessAshVik

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kaise yeh shodiyaan # 4 - IO - No bashing, Vinamra pranam only _/\_

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: LamheChurake   Replies: 1202   Views: 84793

LamheChurake 1202 84793 05 February 2015 at 10:02am by EXOL
Kaise yeh shodiyaan #1 - Strictly IO. (Do not PM for invites)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: LamheChurake   Replies: 1193   Views: 60002

LamheChurake 1193 60002 24 December 2014 at 12:20am by sauris
DSDMG#8 Ishq Leta Hai Kaise Imtehaan *KaJen*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: _Flamestar_   Replies: 1196   Views: 16983

_Flamestar_ 1196 16983 24 August 2014 at 12:51am by ria1891
HTHT#48 Tum bin jiya jaye kaise *Missing u KSG*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ar-n-only-ar   Replies: 1198   Views: 17322

ar-n-only-ar 1198 17322 08 June 2014 at 2:27pm by ar-n-only-ar
WLRC #37 Of course, Tumhari side hai na chup kaise reh sakti hai

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: LOLWAsAalu   Replies: 1220   Views: 14654

LOLWAsAalu 1220 14654 24 January 2014 at 11:20am by vandana.sagar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index