Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 12)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

And did you see the size of that thread? Kaafi mota tha dhaaga. Strong commitment. Mangalsutra pehna diya Kaju ne Raju ko. ROFL

I think he will sport a black thread on his RING finger very soon. ROFL

Oh shit, I JUST REALIZEDROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Tum logon ki bhavishyavaani itni jaldi sach ho gayiROFLROFLROFL

Woh bhi without any real intimate scenes happening...

Or is this just in response to the flurry of forehead/cheek kisses that Nandu showered on him last week?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ab bas RING hi baaki hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82EXOL

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

And did you see the size of that thread? Kaafi mota tha dhaaga. Strong commitment. Mangalsutra pehna diya Kaju ne Raju ko. ROFL

I think he will sport a black thread on his RING finger very soon. ROFL

Oh shit, I JUST REALIZEDROFL Tum logon ki bhavishyavaani itni jaldi sach ho gayiROFLROFLROFL

Woh bhi without any real intimate scenes happening...

Or is this just in response to the flurry of forehead/cheek kisses that Nandu showered on him last week?ROFL

Ab bas RING hi baaki hai.

I am sure kisses ki baarish ki wajah se Mangalsutra daal diya Raju ke gale mein. ROFL

Abb muh dikhayi ki rasam mein Kaju ben Raju bhai ko RING pehnayegi. ApproveROFL

Edited by Sanely_Insane - 24 December 2014 at 8:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sauris

I am sure manik/parth me kamar main kala dhaaga phena hoga jus like multi taki koi bhi raju pe jadu na kar sake

I never demand a shirtless scene but NOW I demand one ONLY too see if there's a DHAAGA. ROFL

Oh god, spare our poor eyes...imagine where all the cake weight has gone...we'll be SCARRED watching a shirtless scene nowLOLLOL

And iski bhukkadness isn't reducing ever...he'll only pile on the weight...also they aren't doing him any favors by piling on those BRIGHT colors on him...better to give him black/muted shades to wear until he can get his weight figured out.

sauris-Mischievous-diva82

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I am dead sure the size of dhaaga will b belt size,Lol 2in 1pant pe pheno toh belt aur dhaaga ka dhaaga ruju bhi khus air kaju bhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged

I am sure manik/parth me kamar main kala dhaaga phena hoga jus like multi taki koi bhi raju pe jadu na kar sake

I never demand a shirtless scene but NOW I demand one ONLY too see if there's a DHAAGA. ROFL

Oh god, spare our poor eyes...imagine where all the cake weight has gone...we'll be SCARRED watching a shirtless scene nowLOLLOL

And iski bhukkadness isn't reducing ever...he'll only pile on the weight...also they aren't doing him any favors by piling on those BRIGHT colors on him...better to give him black/muted shades to wear until he can get his weight figured out.

Paunch hi hai ya is it a HUNCH upside down. LOL

He is only gorging on the cake and he doesn't seem to care about the weight. Khao, sojao. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged

I think he was wondering why the kala dhaaga in his neck is not working,yet soha pe asar kyu nahi kar raha hain

I saw a KAALA DHAAGA. Anu tumne dekha? TongueLOL

LOL I went back and saw it just now after sauris pointed it out...baat GALE tak pahunch gayi haiROFL...I guess arms weren't enough...next we will see a black dhaaga on his FINGER, FOOT and then kya? MUH pe black tape? Phir toh koi issue hi nahin hoga kiss walaROFL

Chalo kala magic complete ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I just NOTICED the Kaala Dhaaga now ROFL ROFL Wah, trust level is increasing with each passing day.. Itna biswass...Cry So bootiful...Main poochne wali hoon iske peeche ka raaz kya hai... 
And that interview...They are such a riot to watch... I'm feeling ZainTi now.. LOL... How conveniently he came and put his arm on her knees and thighs... Aur doosre taraf Parth jisko lagta hai that even if he looks in Niti's disha, pata nahi kya hojayega... 

Edited by -Mischievous- - 24 December 2014 at 8:55am

diva82MuratHayatEXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mischievous-

I just NOTICED the Kaala Dhaaga now ROFL ROFL Wah, trust level is increasing with each passing day.. Itna biswass...Cry So bootiful...Main poochne wali hoon iske peeche ka raaz kya hai... 
And that interview...They are such a riot to watch... I'm feeling ZainTi now.. LOL... How conveniently can came and put his arm on her knees and thighs... Aur doosre taraf Parth jisko lagta hai that even if he looks in Niti's disha, pata nahi kya hojayega... 

I'm so tempted to gif them nowEvil Smile...you think mera katl-e-aam ho jaayega in the forum if I do?TongueTongueLOL

There's another Telly Times interview out, did you guys see? Usmein bhi Ayaz was like, the show is all based on my character and Uttu was like yeh humaare show ke Hanuman hain...saara bojh apne kandhon pe uthaake ghoomte hainLOL

CC ka mood looked off in that one tooLOL

-Mischievous-diva82EXOL

Go to top