Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 111)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Acha I forgot  to mention  this one chotu bit I liked  aaj. As in just  the dialogue. Parth ke expressions utne ache nai thei.
"She can walk  away, but she can't stay away. She'll  come back. To shine  for  me"

I wanted  to see  a leeetle more pheeel from Manik ... cuz this  IS an important  realisation. Khair. :/

Aww@ that dialogue...chalo atleast SHINING is being referenced againLOL

@bold: LOL arey he puts all his pheeel into those horizontal exercise scenes with Nandu naa...woh kal waala jismein tumhein uski FOREHEAD pe acting dikh rahi thiROFL

I guess his FOREHEAD didn't act out the SHINE todayROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I think all of us are in the same boat there w/ regards to MaNan. If its an episode which is devoid of MaNan, chances are I wont watch it. I don't mind the others as peripheral characters but MaNan is my main course and dessert. I like Ayaz as Cabir, but I do enjoy him more in ManBir and CabINI scenes than with the others LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.PrincessAshVik.Kiran.AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

I think all of us are in the same boat there w/ regards to MaNan. If its an episode which is devoid of MaNan, chances are I wont watch it. I don't mind the others as peripheral characters but MaNan is my main course and dessert. I like Ayaz as Cabir, but I do enjoy him more in ManBir and CabINI scenes than with the others LOL

And they very well know this...which is why they put in a MaNan scene in every epi even if it doesn't necessarily further the storyline in any way.

And we crib and complain but still keep watching for MaNanLOL

diva82.Lilith.Cat.PrincessAshVik.Kiran.

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by AnomanderRake

I think all of us are in the same boat there w/ regards to MaNan. <font size="3">If its an episode which is devoid of MaNan, chances are I wont watch it.</font> I don't mind the others as peripheral characters but MaNan is my main course and dessert. I like Ayaz as Cabir, but I do enjoy him more in ManBir and CabINI scenes than with the others LOL

And they very well know this...which is why they put in a MaNan scene in every epi even if it doesn't necessarily further the storyline in any way.

And we crib and complain but still keep watching for MaNanLOL

They bait us, we take the bait and still cry over it LOL Sad life of MaNan fans LOL

.Lilith.diva82.Kiran.PrincessAshVikAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
So Abhi has only 6 months to live...why am I getting the feeling that the revelation of Abhi's illness is again something that will bring MaNan together?  The fragility of life and second chances...I think it will whisk away all of Nandu's fears and give her the courage to embrace these feelings that overwhelm her otherwise...it's all about PERSPECTIVE, right?   We see a mountain and we feel nothing could be bigger in this world...but that mountain is but one of many on this planet...and this planet just a speck in a vast universe...context changes perceptions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.PrincessAshVik

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Oh hello Kiran-Ben ... what joo say. Pretty  much everyone  here is like that. MaNan ke ilawa don't  give two hoots abt anyone else . Mebbe occasionally  Cabiraa ... when hez playing the  dutidul MaNan shipper .. bass wahin tak seemit hai hamara interest.
Fab5 ka Fuddu dosti. Blah. I have a more genuine  rapport  with my bai -_-

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.Cat.

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Acha I forgot  to mention  this one chotu bit I liked  aaj. As in just  the dialogue. Parth ke expressions utne ache nai thei.
"She can walk  away, but she can't stay away. She'll  come back. To shine  for  me"

I wanted  to see  a leeetle more pheeel from Manik ... cuz this  IS an important  realisation. Khair. :/

Yes this is the only part I liked today, it showed progress and I loved Manik's smiled here, but yes you are right, they could have made it more of an impact..that I feel is the directors fault here, should have shown a realisation on Manik's face.

Rafie!!! Embarrassed

Edited by diva82 - 30 December 2014 at 10:04am
Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I was more confused about Abhi saying he wants to do something for the people he loves, considering that there was no indication of him knowing Mukti and Nandini from before? Anyone think he as a connection to Manik?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82AreYaar

Go to top