Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 11)

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I think he was wondering why the kala dhaaga in his neck is not working,yet soha pe asar kyu nahi kar raha hain

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82MuratHayat

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

Hum dono ka katal hokayega if we talk aboput Zain and Niti on the main forum. LOLLOL

She looks at Parth's pic, ek Manik ki pic hi dekhleti, legit lagta. And I agree, he doesn't look droolworthy now, and she goes on and on about how HOW he is. Hain? Confused

He says gaya focus dustbin mein, and I feel like he fought the urge to say PaNi instead of dustbin. Tongue

Precap looked so umm, weird. Woh line maar rahi hai, yeh uncomfortable hai but he's also looking at Nandini and prolly thinking of playing along? Kal hi pata chalega. LOL

LOL haan toh maine bhi sirf yahin bola naTongueTongueLOL...they do look good together.

haha now I should await a PANI pun from Ayaz...knowing him, he'll find a way to ghusaao it in the show creatively...half the epi also he was singing random songs todayLOL

Do you really think Manik will use Soha to make Nandu jealous? I doubt...he looks so SCANDALIZED in the precapLOL...Raju Bhai is too busy saving his izzat to do anything elseLOL

Manik has gone into a shell...he either mopes around or throws angry tantrums at Nandu...maybe later on he might use Soha to get Nandu to confess again...dunnoConfused

Lekin that depends on whether he will follow up on Cabir's advice about finding out why Nandu walked away.

-Mischievous-diva82EXOL

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sauris

I think he was wondering why the kala dhaaga in his neck is not working,yet soha pe asar kyu nahi kar raha hain

I saw a KAALA DHAAGA. Anu tumne dekha? TongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-EXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged

LOL I went back and saw it just now after sauris pointed it out...baat GALE tak pahunch gayi haiROFL...I guess arms weren't enough...next we will see a black dhaaga on his FINGER, FOOT and then kya? MUH pe black tape? Phir toh koi issue hi nahin hoga kiss walaROFL

-Mischievous-diva82

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Hum dono ka katal hokayega if we talk aboput Zain and Niti on the main forum. LOLLOL

She looks at Parth's pic, ek Manik ki pic hi dekhleti, legit lagta. And I agree, he doesn't look droolworthy now, and she goes on and on about how HOW he is. Hain? Confused

He says gaya focus dustbin mein, and I feel like he fought the urge to say PaNi instead of dustbin. Tongue

Precap looked so umm, weird. Woh line maar rahi hai, yeh uncomfortable hai but he's also looking at Nandini and prolly thinking of playing along? Kal hi pata chalega. LOL

LOL haan toh maine bhi sirf yahin bola naTongueTongueLOL...they do look good together.

haha now I should await a PANI pun from Ayaz...knowing him, he'll find a way to ghusaao it in the show creatively...half the epi also he was singing random songs todayLOL

Do you really think Manik will use Soha to make Nandu jealous? I doubt...he looks so SCANDALIZED in the precapLOL...Raju Bhai is too busy saving his izzat to do anything elseLOL

Manik has gone into a shell...he either mopes around or throws angry tantrums at Nandu...maybe later on he might use Soha to get Nandu to confess again...dunnoConfused

Lekin that depends on whether he will follow up on Cabir's advice about finding out why Nandu walked away.

Wouldn't dare say it on the main forum. LOL

Cabir asks Nandini to not think about the monster tonight and he says "sochegi", but they didn't show us that. I liked ManBir scene, he asked Manik to find out the reason. 

Right now he is too messed up, ek toh haath toota hua hai, upar se he is not getting a respite from Nandini and now the Qlabel. The guy needs space to THINK and ACT upon Cabir's words.

I think kal when he sees Nandu squirming at Soha's flirting antics, it might click, and probably he'll use it against Nandu?

Itnaaa stress hai inki life mein, it is tough to be a teenagers life. D'ohLOL

diva82.Lilith.EXOL

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL I went back and saw it just now after sauris pointed it out...baat GALE tak pahunch gayi haiROFL...I guess arms weren't enough...next we will see a black dhaaga on his FINGER, FOOT and then kya? MUH pe black tape? Phir toh koi issue hi nahin hoga kiss walaROFL

And did you see the size of that thread? Kaafi mota tha dhaaga. Strong commitment. Mangalsutra pehna diya Kaju ne Raju ko. ROFL

I think he will sport a black thread on his RING finger very soon. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sauris-Mischievous-diva82EXOL

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I am sure manik/parth me kamar main kala dhaaga phena hoga jus like mukti taki koi bhi raju pe jadu na kar sake

Edited by sauris - 24 December 2014 at 8:24am

-Mischievous-diva82

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged

I am sure manik/parth me kamar main kala dhaaga phena hoga jus like multi taki koi bhi raju pe jadu na kar sake

I never demand a shirtless scene but NOW I demand one ONLY too see if there's a DHAAGA. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith.EXOL

Go to top