Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 109)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Abhi 6 months kyun . Eik do haftay mein  hi nipat jaa na bhai, tere wajeh se CC kuch zyada hi dikhne lagi hai Ouch. Harshad the  butt-pimple is back. Maine  aaj ITNA sara forward  kiya ke I didn't  realise he is back LOL

But agree abt the  showdown.  Yeh Soha ke wajah se petty jealousy  and follow up choo choo pappiyan .. is NOT gonna cut it. They need a big showdown ... because of THEIR unresolved  issues and not cuz its prompted by some  random bimbette ki entry . Bass bohott ho gaya bakwaas CVs. Ab Allah ke wastay get off ur hammocks and write  a proper script. As befit  of MaNans shaann. Warna ... ye lo thenga mera .

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

+1 on wanting a SOLID confrontation...pata nahin kab milegi par *sigh*Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake.Kiran.Cat.PrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

I somehow want Nandu to use reverse psychology on Manik. Don't start flirting with someone else, just pretend like you're "hurt" instead of scrunching up your face and stomp your foot showing your jealousy. But then again, that's just me I guess. Nandu ain't that experienced with men, so never mind. LOL

LOL dude, what are you saying? Nandu is ofcourse fully capable of that...remember the way she elbowed him in the gut on Diwali to get her dupatta back? Or the way she splashed water on him after pretending like she sprained her ankle? LOL  Yeh sab acting toh aati hai Nandu ko...and she probably will pull something like this on him soon enough again I'm guessing if he continues with trying to throw Soha in her face.

Oh wait, you're actually saying she should fake EMOTIONAL hurt? LOL yeah THAT is not Nandu's style.

Edited by AreYaar - 30 December 2014 at 9:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith..Kiran.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Sheesh ... PaNi and MaNan ke lines be blurry ... ITNA sara meta .. can u blame me ? Disapprove

Then use your creativity to make the next PaNi LULZ...usmein chipkaa lena yeh Saibo wala Saahib JI bitsLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Episodes have been lacklustre. The last episode I actually really liked and enjoyed watching was 100th episode I think. It's been 12 episodes after that and I haven't been able to enjoy any episode since then! I'm gunna give them till next week when everyone comes back and after that if episodes don't pick up, I'm just gunna quit. 
And a BIG YES to a proper confrontation between MaNan. It IS NEEDED! 

Six episodes a week messed them up big time and they haven't been able to get back on their feet again!

diva82AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
@Shelly: To follow up on your point, I think she won't FAKE it, but her HURT will probably resurface soon and that is what will halt these games again...Manik will come undone when he sees her hurt rather than angry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.PrincessAshVik.Kiran.

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by shelly_08

I somehow want Nandu to use reverse psychology on Manik. Don't start flirting with someone else, just pretend like you're "hurt" instead of scrunching up your face and stomp your foot showing your jealousy. But then again, that's just me I guess. Nandu ain't that experienced with men, so never mind. LOL

LOL dude, what are you saying? Nandu is ofcourse fully capable of that...remember the way she elbowed him in the gut on Diwali to get her dupatta back? Or the way she splashed water on him after pretending like she sprained her ankle? LOL  Yeh sab acting toh aati hai Nandu ko...and she probably will pull something like this on him soon enough again I'm guessing if he continues with trying to throw Soha in her face.

Oh wait, you're actually saying she should fake EMOTIONAL hurt? LOL yeah THAT is not Nandu's style.

I know man, and it's high time that she uses it again. LOL

I mean, even if I use a little bit of logic here, she already knows that he was pretending when he was talking to Soha about stars and all. Use the info to your advantage girl! You know that he's not interested in her. Pretend that you're "heartbroken" instead of falling for his stupid bait and watch the pappu go for the lolly! ROFL

diva82AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Episodes have been lacklustre. The last episode I actually really liked and enjoyed watching was 100th episode I think. It's been 12 episodes after that and I haven't been able to enjoy any episode since then! I'm gunna give them till next week when everyone comes back and after that if episodes don't pick up, I'm just gunna quit. 
And a BIG YES to a proper confrontation between MaNan. It IS NEEDED! 

Six episodes a week messed them up big time and they haven't been able to get back on their feet again!

The last epi I LOVED was epi 67Tongue...yes mujhe RATT gaya haiLOL

Uske baad I can't recall if an epi made me gush in its entirety...I think I liked the epi when Manik comes to her room with cake on his face...bunch of layered scenes and some FAB acting in that epi...along with Manik's helpless jealousy...win win...

Uske baad hit or miss hi raha hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.LamheChurake

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
And Im probably the only one who doesn't care about any other character except MaNan in this show! And maybe Cabir. I really don't care about Fab5 either:/ I like Abhi with Nandini but really not interested in MukBi either!
Give me proper MaNan scenes and I won't complain. They used to have brilliant scenes before Musicana and even after Musicana till that whole Hand attack thing happened!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.Cat.AreYaar

Go to top