Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 108)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Haan yaar ... apni niji zindagi mein toh the most action I get is Laundry  day ... with the washing machine ... bass yeh HAWT elastic kisses ke  liye hi toh jeetey hai hum OuchLOL

Aye chal . Saibo IS a nice song. Parr aaj toh even that didn't  work.  Thw whole monster Manik vs. Teacher Nandu was a snoozefest and Baki characters toh are never  worth mentioning  anyway. Isse acha toh pichle haftay ke epis thei. The music library and branding wala. Aaj kal was the lamest in the pichle do haftay acc to me. Zero progress, and  minus ke khaatey pe pheeelz.

ROFL

Saibo is a nice song but MaNan ke liye thoda not so contemporary lagaa mujhe...the words fit them, yes but the music of the song is a little more typical Hindi song...oh well...waise bhi they dragged it kaafi in using it kal. 

LOL tujhe Cabiraa bhi achha nahin lagaa? People in the forum seem happy with him atleast. 

Abhi tu bol rahi hai you liked last week...but it's not like you bothered dropping in to discuss those epis either...so kitna reliable hai tera take?TongueLOL

I guess we were expecting a drag leading up to New Year's anyways...let's see if New Year's party mein kuch dhang ka hota hai...woh bhi filler nikla toh phir toh basConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

Loved the meta humor today.. Ayaz trolling PaNi shamelessly.. 'sirf PaNi hi toh bola.. aur kya bola"Evil Smile
And then PP taking that "PaNi' and spilling it.. Killjoy just like usualTongue

LMAO Ayaz mazey leta reh, betaROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishdiva82LamheChurake

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
@AY-Ji - Array pichlay haftay ke epis  late upload huye FB pe. Kal hi dekha sab maine ! And plus last week  mood zyada sadha hua thaa na for joo-knoz-vwot OuchLOL
Cabira toh always does his thing ... but roz roz ek hi teasing eik hi nudge nudge wink wink gets boring after a while.  :/  

And Abhi Nandu convo abt IT was toh sooo blah. Matlab KYUN ?! HUMESHA koi risque reference  hona zaroori hai ?! 

Yaar phir toh sindooori rang wali suhagan bhi Bachon ke liye Too Hindi hai LOL but yeah i know what u mean ke not contemporary  enough. But kabhi kabhi u know ... Bachein be givin off quaint old world wale charm  Pheelz .. that actually go with words like Sahib-ji , Nawabi-ji ... Manik ko hi dekhlo ... khud ko Aathway Nizaam ka chatta aulaad samajhta hai ... and Nandu too kabhi kabhi is very ... Mumtaz-ish LOL OK I dunno W*F am I sayin' but samajh jao yaar LOL Fuzon ka Gana KHAMAJ yaad hai ? Mujhe Hospital track ke baad jab Manik gussa hua thaa Nandu ke baar  baar bhaagne se .. woh gana yaad araha tha ... Savan beeto jaaye peharwa ... mann mera ghabrayee ... mora saiyyan mose bole naa .. with BW MaNan reel-show LOL

@Wish - Troll  toh aaj PP ne bhi kiya. PaNi ko PHENK maara. He is back-trollin' Ayaz. Ke dekh saalay. Yeh aukaad hai iss ship ki meri nazron meinOuch LOL

Edited by OneThatGotAway - 30 December 2014 at 8:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
So I am back on IF I guess, though the new IF format is cockblocking my Chrome browser for some reason and I have to revert to IE, which I am not really happy about TBH.
Cut/copy/paste from MaNan AT

Epi was fillerish but nevertheless cute. I liked the tiny MaNan moments.

Manik acknowledging that she is his star and always shines for him. That she was the reason Fab5 sorted out their immediate problems.
Them texting each other, Manik teasing her.
Manik asking her if she missed "them" or rather "him", Cabir's amusement at it.
Manik's look when he comes in and sees her.

As expected Abhi is prob stage 4 of cancer and has 6 months to live. What still has to be revealed is what is his connection to Nandini and Mukti. Why are they important enough to want to make their lives better. Infact I wonder if he has some familial connection to Manik?

Life in jail suits Harshad, he has put on tons of weight. Alya should just leave him there LOL
I guess Harshad is going to be bck to his tricks. I don't think he has learnt anything.
Precap:More jealousy as much as I enjoy the track, it gets a little repetitive and Soha seems placable enough now but this could be dangerous but then again its Manik. Impulsive to the core.

I don't see Manik and Nandini resolving their differences that easily. I guess there will have to be another showdown which will have to happen in January once everyone is back.
They need to talk and yet they are at that awkward phase where the things unsaid seem to be the big elephant in the room that neither want to approach at the moment. Right now conversation between which was their biggest strength is lacking but they need some big showdown to break the dam in my opinion.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.diva82LamheChurakePrincessAshVikAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged

@AY-Ji - Array pichlay haftay ke epis  late upload huye FB pe. Kal hi dekha sab maine ! And plus last week  mood zyada sadha hua thaa na for joo-knoz-vwot OuchLOL
Cabira toh always does his thing ... but roz roz ek hi teasing eik hi nudge nudge wink wink gets boring after a while.  :/  

And Abhi Nandu convo abt IT was toh sooo blah. Matlab KYUN ?! HUMESHA koi risque reference  hona zaroori hai ?! 

Yaar phir toh sindooori rang wali suhagan bhi Bachon ke liye Too Hindi hai LOL but yeah i know what u mean ke not contemporary  enough. But kabhi kabhi u know ... Bachein be givin off quaint old world wale charm  Pheelz .. that actually go with words like Sahib-ji , Nawabi-ji ... Manik ko hi dekhlo ... khud ko Aathway Nizaam ka chatta aulaad samajhta hai ... and Nandu too kabhi kabhi is very ... Mumtaz-ish LOL OK I dunno W*F am I sayin' but samajh jao yaar LOL Fuzon ka Gana KHAMAJ yaad hai ? Mujhe Hospital track ke baad jab Manik gussa hua thaa .. woh gana yaad araha tha 

@Wish - Troll  toh aaj PP ne bhi kiya. PaNi ko PHENK maara. He is back-trollin' Ayaz. Ke dekh saalay. Yeh aukaad hai iss ship ki meri nazron meinOuch LOL

Ji Ji ke chakkar mein mujhe bhi Ji bana diya...WAAH Rafi JI...dude PaNi are the ones that give off 70s ke "Eji oji sun lo ji" vibes with their awkward interactions, not MANANLOL

LMFAO@ Manik as a Nawaab and Nandu as Mumtaz...matlab KAHAAN se aaya yeh? Kuch bhiConfusedLOL

OMG please do NOT be mentioning Khamaj for MaNan of all pairs...that is a whole another level of pain and depth...just NOT RIGHT for a TEENAGE love story...hospital scenes notwithstanding. 

LOL@ PP back-trolling Ayaz...chalo as long as everyone is enjoying the Game of TROLLSTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Yaar phir toh sindooori rang wali suhagan bhi Bachon ke liye Too Hindi hai LOL but yeah i know what u mean ke not contemporary  enough. But kabhi kabhi u know ... Bachein be givin off quaint old world wale charm  Pheelz .. that actually go with words like Sahib-ji , Nawabi-ji ... Manik ko hi dekhlo ... khud ko Aathway Nizaam ka chatta aulaad samajhta hai ... and Nandu too kabhi kabhi is very ... Mumtaz-ish LOL OK I dunno W*F am I sayin' but samajh jao yaar LOL Fuzon ka Gana KHAMAJ yaad hai ? Mujhe Hospital track ke baad jab Manik gussa hua thaa .. woh gana yaad araha tha 

Ji Ji ke chakkar mein mujhe bhi Ji bana diya...WAAH Rafi JI...dude PaNi are the ones that give off 70s ke "Eji oji sun lo ji" vibes with their awkward interactions, not MANANLOL

LMFAO@ Manik as a Nawaab and Nandu as Mumtaz...matlab KAHAAN se aaya yeh? Kuch bhiConfusedLOL

OMG please do NOT be mentioning Khamaj for MaNan of all pairs...that is a whole another level of pain and depth...just NOT RIGHT for a TEENAGE love story...hospital scenes notwithstanding. 

LOL@ PP back-trolling Ayaz...chalo as long as everyone is enjoying the Game of TROLLSTongue

Sheesh ... PaNi and MaNan ke lines be blurry ... ITNA sara meta .. can u blame me ? Disapprove

MaNan  ka teenage story toh hai ... and infact aajkal toh yeh log TYPICAL teenage story ki MISAAL hai. BUT there was RARE moments when u go like SHIT THAT WAS INTENSE. NOT as teensy or  typical. And quaint. Not facevalue pe, but the way they emote certain bits. And Hospital  scene pe KAAFI saarey OFFs thei. In fact more OFFs than ONs ... but had the intensity  been done sahi tareekay se , as Manik's extremely  volatile predicament  and Nandini's equally tempestuous  headspace calls for ... Khamaj aarram se baithta. Just that in my imagination  I extrapolate  and they are 37&39 and not 17&19 . Kya karoun yaar script  and editing me ITNAY gaping holes hai aajkal ... I need to construct  AU phanphic MaNan in my head to  amuse myself  LOL

.Lilith.AreYaar

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

So I am back on IF I guess, though the new IF format is cockblocking my Chrome browser for some reason and I have to revert to IE, which I am not really happy about TBH.
Cut/copy/paste from MaNan AT

Epi was fillerish but nevertheless cute. I liked the tiny MaNan moments.

Manik acknowledging that she is his star and always shines for him. That she was the reason Fab5 sorted out their immediate problems.
Them texting each other, Manik teasing her.
Manik asking her if she missed "them" or rather "him", Cabir's amusement at it.
Manik's look when he comes in and sees her.

As expected Abhi is prob stage 4 of cancer and has 6 months to live. What still has to be revealed is what is his connection to Nandini and Mukti. Why are they important enough to want to make their lives better. Infact I wonder if he has some familial connection to Manik?

Life in jail suits Harshad, he has put on tons of weight. Alya should just leave him there LOL
I guess Harshad is going to be bck to his tricks. I don't think he has learnt anything.
Precap:More jealousy as much as I enjoy the track, it gets a little repetitive and Soha seems placable enough now but this could be dangerous but then again its Manik. Impulsive to the core.

I don't see Manik and Nandini resolving their differences that easily. I guess there will have to be another showdown which will have to happen in January once everyone is back.
They need to talk and yet they are at that awkward phase where the things unsaid seem to be the big elephant in the room that neither want to approach at the moment. Right now conversation between which was their biggest strength is lacking but they need some big showdown to break the dam in my opinion.

Abhi 6 months kyun . Eik do haftay mein  hi nipat jaa na bhai, tere wajeh se CC kuch zyada hi dikhne lagi hai Ouch. Harshad the  butt-pimple is back. Maine  aaj ITNA sara forward  kiya ke I didn't  realise he is back LOL

But agree abt the  showdown.  Yeh Soha ke wajah se petty jealousy  and follow up choo choo pappiyan .. is NOT gonna cut it. They need a big showdown ... because of THEIR unresolved  issues and not cuz its prompted by some  random bimbette ki entry . Bass bohott ho gaya bakwaas CVs. Ab Allah ke wastay get off ur hammocks and write  a proper script. As befit  of MaNans shaann. Warna ... ye lo thenga mera .

diva82.Lilith.

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Epi was ok ok for me. I agree with Adhi that the "jealousy thing" is getting repetitive and boring now. :/

I somehow want Nandu to use reverse psychology on Manik. Don't start flirting with someone else, just pretend like you're "hurt" instead of scrunching up your face and stomp your foot showing your jealousy. But then again, that's just me I guess. Nandu ain't that experienced with men, so never mind. LOL

I love how Abhi guides Nandu with his words. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake.Kiran.Cat.PrincessAshVik

Go to top