Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 106)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Waise them veins poppin' .. Manik  ke forehead  pe ... how was that happening ? I mean normally  we don't  see that  happening  with Parth/Manik ... did Parth DO something  with his  forhead to make the moment  look intense?  How does one act with their ... forehead ? :/ OK I am making  no sense . Par jo bhi. Scene itna KHAAS kuch nai thaa, but Nandu's  response  here was better than her Diwali ka slightly awkward bade bade  eyes wala scene se. Or mebbe in diwali  her falsies were just tooo big .. made her eyes *pop* a lil  too much. Although  overall  Diwali wala I liked better . More love in that  scene. Iss walay mein sexual tension zyada hai in comparison . Or mebbe  not :/ 

[email protected] all the theories at the veins popping...and even more [email protected] you saying he was acting with his FOREHEADLOL

Naah, I think essentially it was the tone of the scene...more aggressive in nature...unlike Diwali time, he literally was holding Nandu down forcefully pinned...toh usmein effort lag raha tha...hence the vein showing on his foreheadLOL...and the intensity came from the expression, not the forehead...also I think the LIGHTING made a difference...it wasn't as shadowed as the diwali night scene waali lighting...probably cuz us scene mein lights out ho gaya tha...and ismein lights were still very much onLOL

Edited by AreYaar - 29 December 2014 at 6:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurakeEXOL

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Ok I just watched the Diwali scene again, I hadn't watched it lately, yes Manik was alot more tender and there was love and passion from his eyes. Nandini was shy, shyly caressing her hand along his arm, she was alot more passionate in today's scene.

Manik was alot more sexual today.

For me, both were good, the diwali one was apt for that time, it was new, their first romance and this one is apt for now, Manik is mocking Nandini's sacrifice and this Nandini is not a shy nandini, this nandini is feisty so Manik is more horny.

I hope I made sense. 

LamheChurakeEXOLPrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

Ok I just watched the Diwali scene again, I hadn't watched it lately, yes Manik was alot more tender and there was love and passion from his eyes. Nandini was shy, shyly caressing her hand along his arm, she was alot more passionate in today's scene.

Manik was alot more sexual today.

For me, both were good, the diwali one was apt for that time, it was new, their first romance and this one is apt for now, Manik is mocking Nandini's sacrifice and this Nandini is not a shy nandini, this nandini is feisty so Manik is more horny.

I hope I made sense. 

ROFL  So you mean that ELASTIC BAND waali rebound kiss was supposed to show us how horny he was? Well EPIC FAIL then.

Manik's desire for her CAN be and HAS been shown in a MUCH better fashion, many times before.

This scene just felt very technical...it didn't have the depth of feels that it could have had...mainly cuz that elastic kiss was so stupid looking and it was used as a "transition" point in the scene...If fiesty Nandu was turning him on, sorry it didn't come through to me...looked more like wrestling around randomly...I mean you want to talk about fiesty Nandu turning him on, that was mud wrestling scene...

And the angles they showed for the close-ups...all the effort it was taking Parth to hold back from the last millimeterROFL

diva82LamheChurakeEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
ya bechara parth mush have had tough time...holding just few mm away. ROFL..apni nandu maze mai aankhen band kar ke leti hui thi LOL..use toh kuch karna hi nahi tha..saara load tho parth pe tha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82AreYaar

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Ayaz phir se insta-trolling  media  xD
http://instagram.com/p/xOg0HfW*FP/
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Made a new VM on Main Kya Karun...happy times wala :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu9NWGpQfDk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakePrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Ayaz phir se insta-trolling  media  xD
http://instagram.com/p/xOg0HfW*FP/

Link isn't working, RafiConfused

*Edit: Never mind...just found another way to watch [email protected] Ayaz's "media is so BIASED and UNFAIR...why?"ROFL...Arey Ayaz, biased nahin, RACIST...apne good friend se puchho uska matlab :P

CC abhi bhi apne rakhi waale joke pe atki hui haiConfusedLOL

Nandu's wearing some kind of full length gown type thing for this New Year's party, haan?

*Edit again: Reason the link wasn't working is cuz it has the letters W T F and IF is automatically censoring the TROFL...maltab yahaan bhi meta trolling...this show has SOME vibe.

Edited by AreYaar - 30 December 2014 at 4:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Ya Allah rehem karo humpe. Manhousiyat ki baarish phirse .. woh bhi part 1 , 2 .. 3 -_-
Allah maloom kya hai iss mein ab . Tum log dekho. Much awaited #KhaaraPaNi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

Go to top