Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 105)

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
It was howlarious  and cuuute watching  chotuuu si Nandu trying to push this saand like Manik off her LOL

And W*F was up with the accidental Rubber Band Elastic kiss  and that split second transformation  .. how does one go  from I-will-skin-u-like-a-potato to OMG-I-Louus-ur-sundar-phace-can-has-touch just cuz of an accidental kiss ? ConfusedLOL

Waise I really  like that they played Saibo on them today .. bachon pe bohot suit karta hai gaana Embarrassed

Specially :

"Mann yeh sahib ji haan karta bahane, naina nawabi ji na samjhe ishare "

... cuz both Gadha and Gadhi take turns in beeing dheed idjits Ouch  when dono mein se saaf koi kuch bolta nai, doosra kuch bole toh runs away from it ... and then finds some excuse  or the other to hover around each other LOL

I really  liked smirky Manik playing  Tom & Jerry with Nandu. Not smirky  in a malicious  way but happy and in love wala smirky .. ke yayyy she louuus and stalks me just as much !! LOL

Bohut din baad banday  ko khush  dekhaBig smile. Totally  in his  elements.

Bang on expressions from both Laddoo and PP in that bit where Bana usko  suna sunaa  ke was talking to the imaginary  Soha .. ke chatth pe chalo .. just  You, me and the stars to shine  upon us. Stars ka shining  wali baat he KNOWS Nandu considers it special for the two of them and jaan bujh ke kameena bachi ko mirchi laga raha haiOuch LOL and the way Niti scrunches up her face to do a Jealous Nandu EmbarrassedLOL sooo cuuutee <3

And LMAO @  "Tumne kahaa move on karo .. toh here I am moving on !" LOL CONFIDENT and apne aap se bohot KHUSH thaa Baba aaj LOL
And ROFL @ his imitation  of Nandus hum saath nahin ho sakte speech ... bohut pareshan kiya gadhe ne aaj apni gadhi ko .. i was hoping she'd  call him Monkey Malhotra  phirse LOL

W*F-ery of the elastic kiss and Nandus expression  scene aside, the close bit by itself, after Nandu's  face softens ... was not so bad. PP didn't  look off like I was afraid  he would. He looked very Manik,  very invested in the moment  (as Manik ). Thank u PP bwoy. Tu itna bhi useless nai hai.TongueLOL

Waise them veins poppin' .. Manik  ke forehead  pe ... how was that happening ? I mean normally  we don't  see that  happening  with Parth/Manik ... did Parth DO something  with his  forhead to make the moment  look intense?  How does one act with their ... forehead ? :/ OK I am making  no sense . Par jo bhi. Scene itna KHAAS kuch nai thaa, but Nandu's  response  here was better than her Diwali ka slightly awkward bade bade  eyes wala scene se. Or mebbe in diwali  her falsies were just tooo big .. made her eyes *pop* a lil  too much. Although  overall  Diwali wala I liked better . More love in that  scene. Iss walay mein sexual tension zyada hai in comparison . Or mebbe  not :/ 

Edited by OneThatGotAway - 29 December 2014 at 2:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.diva82.Kiran.AreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Omg. Even I noticed the vein poppin' on his forehead. What was that all about? We didn't see that before, did we? 
And as I say despite all the "dikkatein", he manages to do these scenes pretty convincingly. In fact much better than what I expect. I thank him for that. As Anu said, "jab karta poora mann laga ke karta hai"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurakeEXOLPrincessAshVik

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
ya rafzie even i noticed those veins popping up...anger scenes mai toh hote hi hai...here also too much pressure i guess LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@veins on forehead popping-- CN must be watching standing on the side.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurakeEXOL

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Lmao Amy cracked  the mystery of them poppin' veins LOL

Edited by OneThatGotAway - 29 December 2014 at 2:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
lol that or dehydrationLOL. First one seems more plausible.

Haven't seen the episode yet thoughTongue. Will watch it later this evening.

diva82

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
From General Healthcare:

Veins popping out on forehead?

I just took this pic for my husband, ans I noticed the veins in my forehead. I have never had this before, what cold this mean?

It's nothing to worry about. You most likely were in a position that reduced the ability of a vessel to move blood going to/from your head so another vessel had to pick up the slack hence the minor bulge.

Your heart rate could have also been elevated at that moment for some reason (maybe you had been active or were nervous, there's tons of possibilities) which can cause veins to bulge.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090420120215AAT76TU

Gals, now decide yourselves ROFL

LamheChurake

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Although  overall  Diwali wala I liked better . More love in that  scene. Iss walay mein sexual tension zyada hai in comparison . Or mebbe  not :/ 

I liked Diwali better too...the kiss on the neck and Nandu's instinctual reaction...sexual tension toh us scene mein bhi thi but it was just a much SWEETER and TENDER scene overall...that is why I loved it.

Today toh the silly accidental kiss just broke momentum and even though Niti ka expression looked better from Diwali time cuz of the lack of false eyelashes and Parth did pull his weight too, overall scene mein woh jo ek special wala FEEL aana chahiye, nahin aaya...

Maybe cuz it felt like a filler without any storyline movement...they didn't talk anything out and Nandu will conveniently deny this weak moment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake

Go to top