Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 103)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:06am | IP Logged
MTV is so trolling the fans again...sab ab kiss ki taak mein baithe honge phirseROFL...#Dikkatein

#SPOILER: All Manan fans are in for a treat in today's episode!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishdiva82

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:15am | IP Logged
LMAO!!! Anu, "New Year's DIKKATEIN"
LOL

Yes that must be a story to tell, but I think this time, PP didn't get his way, as Tanvi said, some very good scenes are coming up and since he was going to party with his cashews, he most probably didn't want to complain.
Bula tha na, two dramas in one show ROFL

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL I'm just wondering...how would story-wise a whole night in the farmhouse have worked if indeed the next track would have been Manik's hand infection hospitalizing him...if they had dragged on the farmhouse moments beyond what they showed into the night, how would it be believable ki woh apne blue/black haath ke saath mazey se romance kar raha hai and koi farak nahin padta?

Given how much they shoot cut to cut, it seems even harder to imagine that they could change a whole large chunk last minute and still manage to execute it so well which I thought they did.

Anyways farmhouse toh old news ho gaya hai...I want to know about New Year's DIKKATEIN now :P

MeriMarzi ne toh IF pe aana hi band kar diya hai jabse bts gossip spoilers shuru huye hain...lol

^^Precisely!LOLLOL

Also, if the reason was 'dikkatein' then he was a fool to refuse those scenes only to have to turn it up a notch for New years'.. Farmhouse main hota bhi toh zyada se zyada kya hota.. she would have cried and been annoyed some more and he would have tried to manao her in some hundred more ways.. but now bedroom main toh, pretty much anything goesWink

My guess is (if they did indeed tweak the story which I doubt) that the Prissy Princess must have thrown a fit about missing his Pune holiday and the CVs may have started the hospital track early just to get him off their backs and lie down there chup chap seROFL

You are talking about only 'kiss'.. Main forum is expecting things like MaNan finally aaj 'ek ho jayenge' etc etc.Stern Smile

#truestory

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.AreYaar

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:41am | IP Logged
TongueTongueTongue

^^BUSHY IS THAT YOU???ROFLROFLROFL

You be so phamous in the main forum too it seems.. your jeevan is safal nowEvil Smile

Edited by 13thwish - 29 December 2014 at 7:37am
diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL I'm just wondering...how would story-wise a whole night in the farmhouse have worked if indeed the next track would have been Manik's hand infection hospitalizing him...if they had dragged on the farmhouse moments beyond what they showed into the night, how would it be believable ki woh apne blue/black haath ke saath mazey se romance kar raha hai and koi farak nahin padta?

Given how much they shoot cut to cut, it seems even harder to imagine that they could change a whole large chunk last minute and still manage to execute it so well which I thought they did.

Anyways farmhouse toh old news ho gaya hai...I want to know about New Year's DIKKATEIN now :P

MeriMarzi ne toh IF pe aana hi band kar diya hai jabse bts gossip spoilers shuru huye hain...lol

^^Precisely!LOLLOL

Also, if the reason was 'dikkatein' then he was a fool to refuse those scenes only to have to turn it up a notch for New years'.. Farmhouse main hota bhi toh zyada se zyada kya hota.. she would have cried and been annoyed some more and he would have tried to manao her in some hundred more ways.. but now bedroom main toh, pretty much anything goesWink

My guess is (if they did indeed tweak the story which I doubt) that the Prissy Princess must have thrown a fit about missing his Pune holiday and the CVs may have started the hospital track early just to get him off their backs and lie down there chup chap seROFL

You are talking about only 'kiss'.. Main forum is expecting things like MaNan finally aaj 'ek ho jayenge' etc etc.Stern Smile

#truestory

This is what was PP protested too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOmV-n0wy4s

ROFL

P.S sorry don't know how to embed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwish

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Farmhouse tha kya scene ki he had so much "dikkatein"?? Manik was being his usual stubborn arrogant self n Nandu was in no mood to forgive him...what dikkatein would he have shooting some "look look hawa hawa"scene? Agar hua bhi to phir ye actor kyun bana...he is not d first one nor will he be the last guy to enact romantic scenes...gawwd!
I hope new year's ke schedule mein koi tantrums nahi kiya...i wanna enjoy that at least now!

diva82

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

" border="">^^BUSHY IS THAT YOU???ROFLROFLROFL

You be so phamous in the main forum too it seems.. your jeevan is safal nowEvil Smile

Nahi main nahi hoon. That's Rafz, MERE Babuji ko apne babuji batati hai. Cry

But I AM famous already, am I not? Wish loves me and follows me everywhere to give me naughty doses, I'm famous. Embarrassed

Edited by Sanely_Insane - 29 December 2014 at 7:29am

13thwish

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:13am | IP Logged
@Chetu:ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFL Yup, that sounds like the PPP we know and louuuTongue

@Bushra: Whaaa?ShockedShockedShocked Yeh kaisa incestous rishta hai? I thought her najayaz aulad was your deceased husband!!!  iScandalized

Of course you're phamous.. jab Ayaz ki ne hi 'favorite' bana diya then hum kya cheez haiWink 

#AyazkiHonewaliBegum

#WishkiBeshhtPhish

#RafzkiHaiKaun

Go to top