Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 102)

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Niti deleted her tweet where she tagged Parth btw... Lol.. EXPECTED... She deleted within a days time.. Chalo, everything seems to be back to normal.. Same ol' Same ol'... AWKWARD and thandaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Parth does take his "Princess" title seriously, ey? LOL
He wanted a vacation and so, all his slaves had to work their asses off. His highness is such a d*ck head. 

I also heard about his "dikkatein" during farmhouse scene, so he was right when he said he has a problem doing "extra" romantic scenes and the creatives have to convince him that he's only "acting". 
He goes on to chant "hum bohat professional hain" and yet he has no idea about what professionalism means. Throw a dictionary at his face, someone, please?

Edited by Sanely_Insane - 29 December 2014 at 1:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82LamheChurake

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mischievous-

Niti deleted her tweet where she tagged Parth btw... Lol.. EXPECTED... She deleted within a days time.. Chalo, everything seems to be back to normal.. Same ol' Same ol'... AWKWARD and thandaa

LOL yeh toh hona hi tha. Everyone were shocked at that tweet and she deleted it. Armaanon par PaNi pher diya. 

When they behave all friendly, THAT'S when the problem arises. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82LamheChurake

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged
You have no idea yo.. Hospital track was extended due to farmhouse sequence cuts... They cut out a whole chunk.. Night was suppose to be spent in farmhouse (store-room reprise sorta thing) lekin hua nahi so hospital extend hogaya -_-...   Why am I not surprised... After that interview, Parth has a gazillion bracelets on his hand so agli baar Niti can't guess and he won't have to choke on cashews...

Parth beta, tu pehle soch ke decide karle "to be or not to be"... Such a noob... His bipolarity is just HOWLARIOUS.

Edited by -Mischievous- - 29 December 2014 at 1:18am

diva82LamheChurake

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:28am | IP Logged

You have no idea yo.. Hospital track was extended due to farmhouse sequence cuts... They cut out a whole chunk.. Night was suppose to be spent in farmhouse (store-room reprise sorta thing) lekin hua nahi so hospital extend hogaya -_-...   Why am I not surprised... After that interview, Parth has a gazillion bracelets on his hand so agli baar Niti can't guess and he won't have to choke on cashews...

Parth beta, tu pehle soch ke decide karle "to be or not to be"... Such a noob... His bipolarity is just HOWLARIOUS.

He is ruining it. People like him coz of Manik, once this show gets over, nobody will care a damn about him. And why is he being such a sissy? Interfering with the script. That's a terrible thing for a "professional" actor to do.

I'm damned at the one year extension now. Should have ended the show after 100 episodes, tantrums se toh bachte. 

diva82LamheChurake

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

He is ruining it. People like him coz of Manik, once this show gets over, nobody will care a damn about him. And why is he being such a sissy? Interfering with the script. That's a terrible thing for a "professional" actor to do.

I'm damned at the one year extension now. Should have ended the show after 100 episodes, tantrums se toh bachte. 

So let me guess, the 100th episode was to show Nandini caring for Manik at the farmhouse, Manik giving her the intense looks, almost loving scenes. I swear,  these details are important for character growth and for story progression..I always knew it was cut a little too short for Nandini to accept his apology like that.

I agree, Parth is only famous because of Manik. Once this show is finished, ppl who are JUST fans of Manik will forget Parth and won't even care about his cashew. Yeah some do follow, like I did follow Ayaz and Nikita but only to a certain extent because if they are not shooting, you forget them. Parth is famous for Manik and Manan.

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:37am | IP Logged
But chalo, at least we are getting some good new years scenes of Manan, I'm glad this time he didn't get his way. 
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:53am | IP Logged
LOL I'm just wondering...how would story-wise a whole night in the farmhouse have worked if indeed the next track would have been Manik's hand infection hospitalizing him...if they had dragged on the farmhouse moments beyond what they showed into the night, how would it be believable ki woh apne blue/black haath ke saath mazey se romance kar raha hai and koi farak nahin padta?

Given how much they shoot cut to cut, it seems even harder to imagine that they could change a whole large chunk last minute and still manage to execute it so well which I thought they did.

Anyways farmhouse toh old news ho gaya hai...I want to know about New Year's DIKKATEIN now :P

MeriMarzi ne toh IF pe aana hi band kar diya hai jabse bts gossip spoilers shuru huye hain...lol

13thwishdiva82

Go to top