Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" - Page 102

Posted: 9 years ago
nur i watched ur vm ...happy manan moments indeed...and tumhara lamp bhi hai ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by AreYaar

🤣🤣🤣@ Neeti PEEDIT...woh toh ab CHRONIC problem ho gayi hai PP ke liye.
[/QUOTE
guess wat i was just now watching zara zara VM and all i could remember was our this discussion...🤣

@ Neeti PEEDIT...woh toh ab CHRONIC problem ho gayi hai PP ke liye.

Niti the sexual predator ... prowling  the sets ... lying in wait ... waiting to pounce on PP .. aise toh khudh ko bachate bachate budha hi ho jayega tension ke maare nazuk kali PP🤣
Originally posted by nneeiill

her fav one liner is that fart one right..can it be considered adult jokes..???😆 

Dunno if he was referring to that fart joke or some other phrase of hers...With Uttu, you never know WHAT he is labeling as "adult humor"...paagal hai😆

nur i watched ur vm ...happy manan moments indeed...and tumhara lamp bhi hai ðŸ˜›

Thanks, Nitya! LOL yes I wanted to put all their happy shappy times in one...show mein toh dono dukhi hi hain kab se😆...haha  yeah my all time fav. lamp scene...still not fully tainted😆
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Niti the sexual predator ... prowling  the sets ... lying in wait ... waiting to pounce on PP .. aise toh khudh ko bachate bachate budha hi ho jayega tension ke maare nazuk kali PP🤣

LMAO oh the visual🤣...and NAZUK KALI...bahahahahaha...can we name the next CC THAT??

And Rafi, you NEED to see these AWESOMESAUCE gifs🤣

his devilish laugh here is a perfect match for those lines😆
He THRIVES in doing the devilish stuff, Nitya...you can tell he has the most fun doing scenes where he gets to be devilish/evil...guy's got some twisted/secret fantasy of wanting to be the villain...waise toh bada quiet types banaa firta hai...no wonder they say watch out for the quiet ones :P

He THRIVES in doing the devilish stuff, Nitya...you can tell he has the most fun doing scenes where he gets to be devilish/evil...guy's got some twisted/secret fantasy of wanting to be the villain...waise toh bada quiet types banaa firta hai...no wonder they say watch out for the quiet ones :P

vaise be it is quite obvious now ..ye chupa rustam hai..dil ke armaan tho kuch aur hi hai ðŸ˜†

but yes he excels in such scenes...ye toh hai ..😛

vaise be it is quite obvious now ..ye chupa rustam hai..dil ke armaan tho kuch aur hi hai ðŸ˜†

but yes he excels in such scenes...ye toh hai ..😛

haha 😆...what are you saying? Woh toh PAVITRA PRAANI hai😛

Waise did you notice how Nandu's hair had curls in it when she was calling Abhi? I think Niti shot for that bit just before leaving for her break or after finishing up the New year's scenes...cuz she has curls in her hair in the precap.