Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
manik ka weight gain toh ab tak tolerable hai but look at cabir...he was looking so bad today...πŸ˜†
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

Abb jawline nahi rahi Kiran, it's all gone, abb cake hi cake hai. πŸ˜†

I said scary coz I'm mean. Ukhaad lo. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

No but seriously, there was this pic of Parth and Charlie, where Parth was smiling, and the caption was "who said I don't smile?" and my reaction was, if you smile like THIS, then please don't smile. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Bro, it's the first time I'm witnessing such careless actors. Abhishek's weight keeps fluctuating, Ayaz toh pehle se hi apna paunch aur man-boobs saath mein laaya tha and PP just REFUSES to lose weight! πŸ˜•

All those heroes you see on-screen are sooo figure-conscious and inhe dekho---- gimme the hot gals over these motu chachas! πŸ€’
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Niti is on retweeting spree toh let me do some tareef. πŸ˜›
.Lilith. thumbnail
I loouuu Sallu! 

The way he dances to "Saat Samundar" in front of a scandalized Randeep in 'Kick' πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Niti is so beautiful. Those pics she just posted. πŸ˜²πŸ˜³
AreYaar thumbnail

Niti is on retweeting spree toh let me do some tareef. πŸ˜›

Tweet her some PP memes😈
.Kiran. thumbnail

Abb jawline nahi rahi Kiran, it's all gone, abb cake hi cake hai. πŸ˜†

I said scary coz I'm mean. Ukhaad lo. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

No but seriously, there was this pic of Parth and Charlie, where Parth was smiling, and the caption was "who said I don't smile?" and my reaction was, if you smile like THIS, then please don't smile. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

😭😭 

hahaha🀣 I saw that picture. This guy looks better with a smirk or a slight smile. Please no teeth showing for both of them. They look so creepy and scary. πŸ€’

I feel so glad that I'm not alone in all this. At least there's someone who feels the same way about certain things. πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
There's a new drama on twitter. That Arora guy from BI, he didn't tag his co star on twitter, while he congratulated the BI team, he missed out on his co star and them fans bombarded him with hate tweets. He posted a pic saying he's living in a democratic country and he's entitled to tag anyone he wishes to and that it's his choice, toh fans say, people have brainwashed our poor innocent humble Harshad. πŸ€£
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Tweet her some PP memes😈

Yaar, aise na karo, she's on a vacation, let her have some relief from PP. πŸ˜›
.Lilith. thumbnail

There's a new drama on twitter. That Arora guy from BI, he didn't tag his co star on twitter, while he congratulated the BI team, he missed out on his co star and them fans bombarded him with hate tweets. He posted a pic saying he's living in a democratic country and he's entitled to tag anyone he wishes to and that it's his choice, toh fans say, people have brainwashed our poor innocent humble Harshad. πŸ€£

What the ACTUAL F***??