Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh yes, happy new year people. πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Adhi, it's funny how other's have to do all the preparation and MaNan lutf uthaate hain. First Dhruv prepped up everything and MaNan kissed, now Soha will prep up everything and Tanvi ke anusaar, there's going to be another kiss, so I'm hoping they take full advantage of Soha's decorations. πŸ˜†
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy new year to my pagal family! πŸ€— πŸ₯³ 
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

I don't care about Abhishek or Harshad, but Cabir toh Manik ke saath hota hai, and that ganji and open shirt doesn't hide much. He looks a fat chacha. 

It's funny how they are least bothered about their physique, phangurls toh waise bhi fangirl over them, it's a big deal. πŸ˜†

MukhBhi sounds like Makkhi, seriously. πŸ˜†

Fat chacha🀣

I skip Harshad's scenes anyways, so don't care much. Cabir, I care about when he's with MaNan so he needs to tone down a bit but Im most bothered about Manik. And with Parth gone for 8 days vacation, I can't even imagine how bloated he will look! Im dreading his look after new year! I dont know what fangirls are fangirling over nowadays. I know everyone has different tastes but still, what's there to fan girl over nowadays?

Haha..btw am I the only one who finds Charlie's smile really weird? Like the way her teeth show and scrunched up nose, it's really weird man. I'm the only one probably but yeah...πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Fat chacha🀣

I skip Harshad's scenes anyways, so don't care much. Cabir, I care about when he's with MaNan so he needs to tone down a bit but Im most bothered about Manik. And with Parth gone for 8 days vacation, I can't even imagine how bloated he will look! Im dreading his look after new year! I dont know what fangirls are fangirling over nowadays. I know everyone has different tastes but still, what's there to fan girl over nowadays?

Haha..btw am I the only one who finds Charlie's smile really weird? Like the way her teeth show and scrunched up nose, it's really weird man. I'm the only one probably but yeah...πŸ˜†

His jawline is already gone, I hope there's no double chin, and chubby cheeks, and pot belly. PLEASE god, save us the horror. 

@Bold: NOOO! You're not the only one, I hate her smile. Her smile is as scary as Parth's smile, these two besties should never smile. And when Abhi was saying, keep smiling, I was like dude, staap! Don't put ideas in her head. πŸ˜†
.Kiran. thumbnail
And also in that Nandu kidnapping scene in the car, when he gives her his evil smile with his teeth showing, he looked so creepy, sweaty and his teeth looked bad! And that shiny blazer wasn't helping
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

His jawline is already gone, I hope there's no double chin, and chubby cheeks, and pot belly. PLEASE god, save us the horror. 

@Bold: NOOO! You're not the only one, I hate her smile. Her smile is as scary as Parth's smile, these two besties should never smile. And when Abhi was saying, keep smiling, I was like dude, staap! Don't put ideas in her head. πŸ˜†

I remember drooling over that jawline during drunk episodes. He looked SO good then! Parth really needs to hit gym ASAP! 

@bold: EWW! The horror!🀒

And OMG! Yes! Scary is the word. I wanted to say the same but I didn't wanna sound mean!

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

I remember drooling over that jawline during drunk episodes. He looked SO good then! Parth really needs to hit gym ASAP! 

@bold: EWW! The horror!🀒

And OMG! Yes! Scary is the word. I wanted to say the same but I didn't wanna sound mean!

Abb jawline nahi rahi Kiran, it's all gone, abb cake hi cake hai. πŸ˜†

I said scary coz I'm mean. Ukhaad lo. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

No but seriously, there was this pic of Parth and Charlie, where Parth was smiling, and the caption was "who said I don't smile?" and my reaction was, if you smile like THIS, then please don't smile. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ok, so Baby Taylor is online and is on a retweeting spree. πŸ˜†
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
i toh had always liked his florals...the manjha one and all...
may be we should tweet to his stylist to get them back..she is on insta as well as twitter i guess...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all πŸ₯³
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shelly_08

Ok, so Baby Taylor is online and is on a retweeting spree. πŸ˜†

dekha thats y she just needs two days break only...free bird hai..πŸ˜†