Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Mischievous-

These cheat angles are such a Star Plus thing to do... But MaNan are the main couple... PP better not pull off some of his usual shit (wishful thinking)... I want a REAL kiss to happen just to see the social media drama cause not only was there KajuRaju drama, but CC also did her fair share of drama the last time around...

About Parth's weight, that's not coming off anytime soon..Reason being he got an extended holiday to Dubai

LOL I don't care for the social media drama...I just want MANAN to be done justice to...and using all these lameass cheat kiss routines won't be doing justice to Manan. 

And yeah Parth aur beer guzzle kar ke aayega Dubai se...will look even more bloated.
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Anu Filhaal toh she IS giving him bhaaw...dunno about the future, though. ðŸ˜†

And despite shipping them for fun, even I can't deny that Zain is another narcissist male in the list of so many present in KY2. At first, he has to stop tagging Niti in his random pics. Uttu might not mind, but Niti prolly WILL mind. ðŸ˜†

2ndly, he can come off as lame sometimes.

All said and done, Zain looks and sounds quite natural during his scenes with Niti- CC k saath he looks like he's on gunpoint! ðŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_08

Anu Filhaal toh she IS giving him bhaaw...dunno about the future, though. ðŸ˜†

And despite shipping them for fun, even I can't deny that Zain is another narcissist male in the list of so many present in KY2. At first, he has to stop tagging Niti in his random pics. Uttu might not mind, but Niti prolly WILL mind. ðŸ˜†

2ndly, he can come off as lame sometimes.

All said and done, Zain looks and sounds quite natural during his scenes with Niti- CC k saath he looks like he's on gunpoint! ðŸ˜†

Dude, I mean like the kind of bhaav he'd WANT...lol not random friendly vibes...woh toh Niti har raah chalte bande ko deti hai in KYY EXCEPT His Highness😛

Dunno why I get the feel that Niti wants to avoid on set complications of the romantic kind, period...isiliye usko Uttu best lagta hai...uska buddy😆

Speaking of CC...God, the smile scene with MukBhi today was SO BLAHH

And how RANDOMLY did Navya show up in SPACE...lameee
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Dude, I mean like the kind of bhaav he'd WANT...lol not random friendly vibes...woh toh Niti har raah chalte bande ko deti hai in KYY EXCEPT His Highness😛

Dunno why I get the feel that Niti wants to avoid on set complications of the romantic kind, period...isiliye usko Uttu best lagta hai...uska buddy😆

Speaking of CC...God, the smile scene with MukBhi today was SO BLAHH

And how RANDOMLY did Navya show up in SPACE...lameee

At times I feel that Uttu's not romantically interested in any of the girls in the show- he treats Kriss and Niti like his buddies- others are much older than him so didn't mention them. 

Niti seems like the type who'll be sweet to anyone and everyone who's even remotely nice to her. ðŸ˜†

I wouldn't mind ZainTi happening in the near future or whenever. 
AreYaar thumbnail
I think both Niti and Uttu are like that...they are just friendly and want to have fun with everyone...neither of them seems to be looking for romance of any kind...bas khaao peeyo, mast raho types.

LOL arey ZainTi shipping toh chalti rahegi for timepass...whatever happens.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was ALL random Anu. Not only Navya's re-entry, but that smile scene of Makkhi, that was so random and lame, and then Harshad says "Mukti tumhe jaan kar khushi hogi ke principal ne mujhe college aane ki permission dedi". Why will MUKTI be HAPPY about that? What did I miss? ðŸ˜•
And it's not just Parth, even Abhishek and Ayaz look bloated, and dafuq was Cabir wearing today? He looked extra fat. ðŸ˜•

Everything is so random and lame, the only good thing was Manik showing Nandu's PYAAR/HAWAS ki nishaani, those nail marks. ðŸ˜†
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

It was ALL random Anu. Not only Navya's re-entry, but that smile scene of Makkhi, that was so random and lame, and then Harshad says "Mukti tumhe jaan kar khushi hogi ke principal ne mujhe college aane ki permission dedi". Why will MUKTI be HAPPY about that? What did I miss? ðŸ˜•

And it's not just Parth, even Abhishek and Ayaz look bloated, and dafuq was Cabir wearing today? He looked extra fat. ðŸ˜•

Everything is so random and lame, the only good thing was Manik showing Nandu's PYAAR/HAWAS ki nishaani, those nail marks. ðŸ˜†

Ayaz looks so fat. Im embarrassed to look at Cabir at times. And Abhishek🤣 He's unrecognizable. Whats with these guys? They are least bothered about how bloated and unattractive they look on screen!

And Makkhi🤣 
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy New Year folks!
Dropped in to wish everyone and I am off.
I thought I was the only one who would miss Manik's florals.
The edginess to his character is gone. He looks so blah and ordinary.
I liked when he was busy showing the nail marks to Nandu..." see your lust and passion has left its marks on me"
Nandu's jealousy was cute but her realisation seemed off, too damn sudden, I would have liked a monologue and then the realisation.
I guess Manik and Nandu might have their date during the party. Soha will do the preps(like poor Dhruv) and these two will probably go off on their date.

See you all in 2015.
.Kiran. thumbnail
Oh yeah...Happy New year people. Wishing you all a prosperous and a joyful coming year. 🤗
We still have 12 hours to go before we enter the new year!
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Ayaz looks so fat. Im embarrassed to look at Cabir at times. And Abhishek🤣 He's unrecognizable. Whats with these guys? They are least bothered about how bloated and unattractive they look on screen!

And Makkhi🤣 

I don't care about Abhishek or Harshad, but Cabir toh Manik ke saath hota hai, and that ganji and open shirt doesn't hide much. He looks a fat chacha. 

It's funny how they are least bothered about their physique, phangurls toh waise bhi fangirl over them, it's a big deal. ðŸ˜†

MukhBhi sounds like Makkhi, seriously. ðŸ˜†