Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" - Page 108

Posted: 9 years ago
Ahh I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. They need to buck up! I'm just waiting for Parth to return but he's too busy partying in Dubai-___-

Maybe I should stop thinking about this show and enjoy my only day off I have this week! I can't believe this month is already over! I barely got any time off from work and whatever I got off, I wasted it all on KY2. Now back to uni on Monday:(
So is it Nandu is like ... Niti ? xD xD
Hahahahhahahah Nandu control beta ... tera hi hai. Aram se. Bache ki jaan na le xD 

And how dare u haath maro on his ijjat ... and then DENY  it ?!?! Hawww gandi ladki xD
Thanks Mischievous. I hope these two potential good scenes will have old charm. That's all I ask for!

And you think we will get another kiss when they confess? You think Parth will agree? I can't even imagine another round of dikaatein! But I agree. It does seem like all these kids-misses are a build up for another kiss for their confession scene!
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Hahahahhahahah Nandu control beta ... tera hi hai. Aram se. Bache ki jaan na le xD

And how dare u haath maro on his ijjat ... and then DENY it ?!?! Hawww gandi ladki xD

Nandu is like Niti🤣 🤣
Originally posted by -Mischievous-

There are going to be 2 potential good scenes.. It'll maybe air on Friday which I'm not sure of.. Maybe they'll drag it out to Monday... But I honestly don't know yaar... Uni starts on Monday and I've been twiddling my thumbs for something to happen...

Today's episode was okay... I liked the Manik and Cabir interaction... On the other hand, I'm getting tired of jealous Nandini gritting her teeth and all.. It's kinda boring... Would have preferred a jealous Manik over this if jealousy was what the script demanded.. It would have made it a more entertaining watch... Navya is back to college... Harshad is back.. -.-
Overall, another filler... Although I didn't mind the last few episodes, we are getting WAY too many of these fillers... I actually forgot the last time I enjoyed an episode to its entirety... Anyways, I watched the last few episodes I've missed and I didn't miss much... Fab5's group hugs and celebrations are just lame.. LOL... But whatever, these kiss-misses will lead to a kiss.. Yup..

Whaaa?? Is this confirmed news? DIKKATEIN and all notwithstanding?😲🤣

Agar kiss hua toh I predict they will use cheat angles like they did for the Dhrulya kiss😛
Is it only me then who likes Manik's clothes? I prefer these ones over the florals or those weird 3/4s with blazers...
I always wonder, how comes they never showed a proper DhruLya kiss? Sab couples ke kisses dikhaye. Even Manik and Alya. LOL
@Kiran: LOL he was hurt and angry both...and yeah he was rolling that coke can along his forehead trying to calm himself down...Nandu jaan khaa gayi hai uski😆

Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

And how dare u haath maro on his ijjat ... and then DENY  it ?!?! Hawww gandi ladki xD

🤣...No, Nandu wants it NOW...Niti ko chhodo, usse zyada toh NANDU ki Shakti Kapoor tendencies lagti hain🤣...Dekha nahin Manik kaise GHAAYAL hai?🤣
Kiran, we'll get another kiss... The script DEMANDS it and Parth bhi kuch nahi karsakta... He can have a trillion bands on his wrist and have all the dikkatein in the world, but he'll come around to do it... Lol.. Uske baad, I'll just enjoy his social media dumbness.. After every HAWT scene, he either starts unfollowing/following or he starts posting KajuRaju stuff... LOL... Noob
I don't like these recent outfits he wears. They are too plain and ordinary for Manik. I miss those floral outfits a lot. They gave him an edgy look and actually suited his personality. Nowadays he wears some weird shiny, colors:(