Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nneeiill

@bold : ayyo aisa mat bolo...i want something else..
or will it be like typical flirting with soha and dancing..then partner switch and some sensuous MaNan dance and party khatam ðŸ˜•...btw he is again wearing full sleeves 

This seems very likely...random dance dikhaa denge I guess and one more almost kiss *rolls eyes*

Full sleeves blazers again😕...chalo atleast the sling is gone...small mercies😆
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
LOLWUT ?!
Neil and  Neha Sargam are a legit item  ???

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nneeiill

even am wondering what happened to neil's taste...show ka naam pada thqa pethawala ðŸ¤£
i dont think i cant handle this one..since am admin of his FC's i will pretened i am watching .😆

haha sita maiyya cant dance...but he still has armaan for NB..

LOL this will deffo be a BIG test of your dedication and fangiri towards Neil...all the best😛

Sita Maiyya can't dance? Aww but she can sing well, right? He can dance and she can sing...made for each other😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

LOLWUT ?!

Yepp...jaago Rafi pyaare😛😆

They've been dating since that Ramayan show on Zee...Laxman fell for Sita...ghor kalyug😆
Edited by AreYaar - 9 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

LOLWUT ?!

yes unofficially official😆
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Man gone till  4th/5th jan dafuq. Thats a really  long time  for chacha to be gone. Im feeling uneasy -_-
Anu imma watch  QH again xD Kal Rehan & Seher are gonna be back together haha xD
AreYaar thumbnail

Man gone till  4th/5th jan dafuq. Thats a really  long time  for chacha to be gone. Im feeling uneasy -_-

Anu imma watch  QH again xD Kal Rehan & Seher are gonna be back together haha xD

Gawddd you and  your QH obsession...HOPELESS...are you gonna start sig-ing them again? *rolls eyes*

Yeah this is a really long break...next week will be pretty crappy I'm guessing if they won't get back to shooting till Monday...oh well😕
EXOL thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL this will deffo be a BIG test of your dedication and fangiri towards Neil...all the best😛

Sita Maiyya can't dance? Aww but she can sing well, right? He can dance and she can sing...made for each other😆

yea she sings well...dance toh am guessing ainvayi...coz i have seen her stage performance bits with gagan malik- .she was struggling there...is baar toh NB is by kekta team right...do u watch that show??? i dont...i usually try to catch JDJ performances...

EXOL thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Gawddd you and  your QH obsession...HOPELESS...are you gonna start sig-ing them again? *rolls eyes*

Yeah this is a really long break...next week will be pretty crappy I'm guessing if they won't get back to shooting till Monday...oh well😕

2 days ke break baad poora ujada hua aaya tha

ab ek week ka hangover kaisa hoga..dreadful to think ðŸ˜•
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
I used to like Neha in Chaand chupa badal mein ..  chubby wali sweet ladki  .. happy for them =]
But yeah ... Laxman ne khud apna rekha paar kar diya it seems. Ghor kalyug indeeed xD