Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" - Page 101

Posted: 9 years ago
Anu: Watched your VMs:):) Really nice:) But my fave is Ab Na Jaa:):)

Rafz: Love your vms:):)
Thank u  Sarah ! ^_^

But maine toh koi VM post kiya nai iss CC pe .. kaunsa dekh liya xD

And I am totally  going to  hog credit  for Anu's  AB NA JAA.  Maine nag kiya toh jake madam ne banaya :P Jks xD Yes its my fav too out of her VMs , beuatiful stuff ! <3
@nur .. Oh acha ...I don't seem to remember that

So the real culprit is laddoo...vaise bhi last selfie Mai vo Niti peedit hi lag raha tha ๐Ÿ˜†
Since am from phone I haven't seen nur's new vm
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Thank u  Sarah ! ^_^

And I am totally  going to  hog credit  for Anu's  AB NA JAA.  Maine nag kiya toh jake madam ne banaya :P Jks xD Yes its my fav too out of her VMs , beuatiful stuff ! <3

I am isshmart๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
LOL. Jokes aside, I guessed it was you because of the username on YT and then one of the VMs had your IF username and so I guessed:):)
I am glad you nagged:P I LOVE that vm:):) So beautiful.

And your that VM Kaach ki tarha tootjana tera, I Love it, when you posted the link on IF, pata nahin kitni baar dekhi thi:):)

Niti & Parth  har  interview mein  kehte toh hai ...
"Keep  loving and  supporting  us, and we'll  keep entertaining you !"

^these two mean it. LITERALLY ๐Ÿ˜†

And unknowingly  are now making good on those promises. Offscreeen ๐Ÿ˜†

They mean EVERYTHING they say LITERALLY only, Rafi...woh toh hum log hi samajh nahin paate๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Isse badaa entertainment ka pitaara kahaan mil sakta hai humein...PaNi ka eternal entertainment FOUNTAIN.
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

Anu: Watched your VMs:):) Really nice:) But my fave is Ab Na Jaa:):)

Rafz: Love your vms:):)

Thanks, Sara!

Thank u  Sarah ! ^_^

LOL haan bhai you are welcome to all the credit...itni shiddat se you pitched that song to me...and baaki magic toh saara song ka hi hai that makes it special.

I have a soft corner for my Ishq Bulava VM though cuz it has so much drunk Nandu in it๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by AreYaar - 9 years ago
Originally posted by nneeiill

@nur .. Oh acha ...I don't seem to remember that

So the real culprit is laddoo...vaise bhi last selfie Mai vo Niti peedit hi lag raha tha ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ@ Neeti PEEDIT...woh toh ab CHRONIC problem ho gayi hai PP ke liye.
Edited by AreYaar - 9 years ago
Originally posted by diva82

ROFL!!! you gals, on Niti being the one after Rajubhai's izzat ๐Ÿ˜† Did Uttu really say "adult jokes?"  I must have missed that one.

He said it during his and Niti ka compatibility test segment I believe...he said, "Adult line" to be more specific...this was when he was asked about Niti's fav./most often repeated phrase or something๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by AreYaar

He said it during his and Niti ka compatibility test segment I believe...he said, "Adult line" to be more specific...this was when he was asked about Niti's fav./most often repeated phrase or something๐Ÿ˜†

her fav one liner is that fart one right..can it be considered adult jokes..???๐Ÿ˜†