Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
@Adhi Exactly.
People like Deepika and Anushka unfortunately can carry off maxi dresses...Niti is even shorter than an average Indian girl, her frame gets totally covered up in these dresses.
I think she would look really good in a shift or a sheath dress if they don't want to show nandini donning those tight bodycon dresses.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_08

Dunno why the stylists are so reluctant to make her wear a nice, cocktail dress instead. I mean a little bit of leg-show won't harm anyone! πŸ˜•

Anyone ka toh pata nahin but Manik ke hormones might go more out of control seeing his pyari innocent si Nandu showing off some legπŸ˜†...He's only used to her showing off her bare arms, basπŸ˜†
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: medha16

@Adhi Exactly.

People like Deepika and Anushka unfortunately can carry off maxi dresses...Niti is even shorter than an average Indian girl, her frame gets totally covered up in these dresses.
I think she would look really good in a shift or a sheath dress if they don't want to show nandini donning those tight bodycon dresses.

I am petite, would love to wear maxis but it looks terrible on me πŸ˜• A shift or a sheath will look really nice on her plus it doesn't really move away from her characterisation which is why they do these long maxis, making her "demure" and all.
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Anyone ka toh pata nahin but Manik ke hormones might go more out of control seeing his pyari innocent si Nandu showing off some legπŸ˜†...He's only used to her showing off her bare arms, basπŸ˜†

Manik and the forum-waasis who will imagine all sorts of scenarios πŸ˜†
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

He'd seen them already! πŸ˜† Remember her coming out of his washroom donning his shirt? That reminds me- it was actually PARTH'S shirt she was wearing! πŸ€£
AreYaar thumbnail

He'd seen them already! πŸ˜† Remember her coming out of his washroom donning his shirt? That reminds me- it was actually PARTH'S shirt she was wearing! πŸ€£

BOOM😲🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣   

This META-NESS will never leave PaNi...

And thanks for reminding me...yeah he has seen her that time technically...and uska reaction yaad hi hai sabko...if Mukti hadn't shown up to distract him, phir?πŸ˜†
.Lilith. thumbnail

BOOM🀣   

This META-NESS will never leave PaNi...

And thanks for reminding me...yeah he has seen her that time technically...and uska reaction yaad hi hai sabko...if Mukti hadn't shown up to distract him, phir?πŸ˜†

I heard a BIG fallout happened b/w R n K after the shower waale epis!! Perhaps this was one of the reasons. πŸ˜†
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

WHAT?!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
That was Parth's shirt? Wow! I had no idea! How do you know?
.Lilith. thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

WHAT?!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
That was Parth's shirt? Wow! I had no idea! How do you know?

There are times when both Parth and Abhishek wear their own clothes in some or the other epi/scene. In both the time they've been in the jungle, Parth was wearing his own shirt (the blue one and the red one). He said it in an iv.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Manik and the forum-waasis who will imagine all sorts of scenarios πŸ˜†

Man, forum has gotten weirder...ppl are calling Manik BALMA these days🀒🀒 *pukes*